PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour

Mistah_Q
05-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Hello all,

I'm new here. I'm sort of eccentric and I'll probably lurk more than I post until I start to get to know the place a little. I'm kind of being driven away from a different forum I go to because of a certain poster there, every single thread has to turn into a discussion about how dumb the Steelers are and how great the Patriots are, and I'm extremely sick of it.

Is it the preseason yet?

fansince'76
05-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the board! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods.

HometownGal
05-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Hello all,

I'm new here. I'm sort of eccentric and I'll probably lurk more than I post until I start to get to know the place a little. I'm kind of being driven away from a different forum I go to because of a certain poster there, every single thread has to turn into a discussion about how dumb the Steelers are and how great the Patriots are, and I'm extremely sick of it.

Is it the preseason yet?

Bon soir, Mistah_Q and welcome to SF! :smile: :tt02: :wave:

You won't find any Patsy lovers here. :wink02: :wink02:

Ouch - why does my nose feel like it is stretching? :sofunny:

Mistah_Q
05-14-2007, 12:20 AM
Bon soir, Mistah_Q and welcome to SF! :smile: :tt02: :wave:

You won't find any Patsy lovers here. :wink02: :wink02:

Ouch - why does my nose feel like it is stretching? :sofunny:Ha. I don't mind fans of other teams; I love to talk about the league. But that guy was just horrible.

Thanks for the welcome! :bouncy:

SteelersFever
05-14-2007, 01:01 AM
Welcome! Now we know you and you know us. Don't be afraid to post! :banana:

katk9
05-14-2007, 03:32 AM
Welcome Mistah Q, to the best forum with the the greatest group of people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. You will enjoy it here.

X-Terminator
05-14-2007, 04:33 AM
Welcome Mista Q, and I just love your signature! :tt02:

kmsteelerwr15
05-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Welcome to tp the boards.....

i agree with X, you have a great sig

SteelerFanInCA
05-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Greetings and welcome to SF. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Mistah_Q
05-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Welcome Mista Q, and I just love your signature! :tt02:Thanks. . I whipped that image together shortly after the superowl :tt02:

polamalufan43
05-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Welcome, and have fun. I also love the sig.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

memphissteelergirl
05-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Welcome to SF, Mistah Q...and I think I know you from that "other board." :wink02:

You'll have fun here....great Steeler fans! :tt02:

steelersfanmx
05-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Welcome to SF... enjoy!:tt02:
parlez vouz fran?ais?...LOL

Mistah_Q
05-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Welcome to SF... enjoy!:tt02:
parlez vouz fran?ais?...LOLOui, en actualement, un peu. . . ma spousee, sa famille origine du quebec. J'ai aussi l'etudie en ecole et independamment les deux.

Big7BenHOF
05-14-2007, 07:46 PM
Welcome Mistah Q.

memphissteelergirl
05-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Oui, en actualement, un peu. . . ma spousee, sa famille origine du quebec. J'ai aussi l'etudie en ecole et independamment les deux.

YAY!! I actually know what you said! My high school French hasn't left me after all! :cheer:

ShutDown24
05-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Hope you find what you?re looking for here; it definitely is the best NFL board I have visited.

SteelShooter
05-29-2007, 10:06 PM
Mistah Q,

Lovin' the Sig Bro!

"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

SteelCityMan786
05-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

steelpride12
07-05-2007, 11:29 PM
welcome and enjoy!!! :)

SteelersMongol
07-06-2007, 03:31 AM
Welcome home.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Hey whats up welcome man. And dude nice sig