PDA

View Full Version : I just called the ticket office

Sith Lord
05-15-2007, 10:26 AM
To find out when the single game ticket forms will be mailed to the people on the waiting list. They said later this month. Last year I believe they came the friday before mothers day. The guy on the phone was "cranky".

He also said the waiting list was now on March 1995. :banging:

Hamer
05-15-2007, 12:46 PM
1995? Wow. I guess that's why Steelers tickets pass along in my family like an inheritance...

stlrtruck
05-15-2007, 03:36 PM
If only I had sent a change of address when I moved to FL, I could have had my season tickets by now!!!!!

kmsteelerwr15
05-15-2007, 05:47 PM
If only I had sent a change of address when I moved to FL, I could have had my season tickets by now!!!!!

ooo that sux...how long did you wait before you moved?

Stlrs4Life
05-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Only a 12 year waiting list? Thought it was longer than that.

Sith Lord
05-16-2007, 12:15 PM
The important thing is that these is no waiting list for your tailgate, Dom. Hope to see you there this year.

stlrtruck
05-16-2007, 01:12 PM
ooo that sux...how long did you wait before you moved?

Well I was on it originally in 1993, and then in 1997 I had moved to Florida for an internship, then again spring 1998, and within those two years, I somehow got off the list. Which I was finally put back on in 2005.

83-Steelers-43
05-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Only a 12 year waiting list? Thought it was longer than that.

That's what I was thinking.

SuperBowlChamps
05-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Wow if it's only a 12 year wait maybe I should get on the list before it gets longer? By the time it gets to me I will be about 37 years old...which isn't too bad really haha...

I've been monitoring the Steelers website to see when they announce the single game ticket sale and this is the most news I've heard from it so thanks for the information. If this is the case then tickets should hopefully be going on sale here really soon since there aren't that many days left in the month...

floodcitygirl
05-19-2007, 11:54 AM
I called about the single game tickets the other day. The guy said he didn't know when they'd be mailed out because they MAY be having a change in procedures for getting them as well as rules.....although he couldn't say what they may be. Although he could give me no ifo other than to be sure to watch for it in the mail and follow the directions carefully, to his credit, he was extremely pleasant.

SuperBowlChamps
05-19-2007, 04:22 PM
I called about the single game tickets the other day. The guy said he didn't know when they'd be mailed out because they MAY be having a change in procedures for getting them as well as rules.....although he couldn't say what they may be. Although he could give me no ifo other than to be sure to watch for it in the mail and follow the directions carefully, to his credit, he was extremely pleasant.

Interesting...I got my tickets last year when I saw it announced on the news and on the Steelers website. I have heard in the past that they mail some kind of form so people can request what game(s) they want to attend. Will I get this form since I received single game tickets last year, or will I have to request which games I want to attend? :confused:

Stlrs4Life
05-20-2007, 10:52 AM
You should receive the form again.

SuperBowlChamps
05-20-2007, 02:09 PM
You should receive the form again.

Oh okay thanks. That's good news then. I was hoping so but I wasn't sure since I mailed my request last year for the first time. Good deal.

SuperBowlChamps
05-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey guys this information was posted on the Steelers Official Website:

Steelers Individual Game Tickets Available For 2007 Season;

Tickets Administered By Ticketmaster For First Time

PITTSBURGH ? A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers 2007 home games are available for purchase for the first time in team history through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 23, at 10 a.m. The annual mail order for individual single-game tickets will now be administered by Ticketmaster.

Fans may buy up to four tickets total for the eight regular-season games while there is no limit for the two preseason home contests. A majority of the tickets will be priced at $59 each. However, there will be single seats available at prices ranging from $59-$212.

Tickets will be sold either on www.ticketmaster.com/steelers or by calling 412-323-1919. American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover will be accepted by Ticketmaster. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster Outlets.

All completed ticket orders will be shipped from the Steelers Ticket Office starting in late July. Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets will be sold out very quickly.

:blah: Tell me something we already didn't know! :)

Yeah I'll say...I hope ticketmaster has good servers because that website is going to get hammered by the black & gold faithful :computer: (including yours truly) LETS GO STEELERS! :tt02:

Stu Pidasso
05-23-2007, 04:37 AM
Holy crap. I just checked the schedule, and the day after my wife is due with our first child is the Browns/Steelers game! (she is a Browns fan, I bleed B&G...)

stlrtruck
05-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Holy crap. I just checked the schedule, and the day after my wife is due with our first child is the Browns/Steelers game! (she is a Browns fan, I bleed B&G...)

Nothing like bringing a new Steelers baby into the world after pounding the crap (pun intended) out of the browns.

But how did you end up with a browns fan for a wife? Were you drinking? j/k :flap:

I digress, it's good to see the Steelers catching up to the rest of the league and making tickets available online and with CC's. :cheers: