PDA

View Full Version : Add our entire schedule into Outlook

mikespad
05-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Last year, my friend Drago sent me an Excel file with some confusing directions on how to add the entire 2006 schedule to my outlook (showing game times, opponent, home vs. away, and with a reminder a few hours before kick off)

So i cleaned it up a bit, updated all the games to 2007, and threw it online. Have a look and tell me if you think of anything i can do to improve it.

Just click my signature and it will take you to the directions page!

Rock on guys,
Mike

fansince'76
05-18-2007, 12:37 PM
****WARNING**** SteelersFever is not liable for any files downloaded from other unaffiliated websites that could possibly contain spyware and/or viruses! Downloading shared files from the Web is at your own risk!!!! Thank you.

SteelersFever Administrative Staff

mikespad
05-18-2007, 12:43 PM
good point. and sorry for posting it in that form, just the only way to get it into outlook. it is basically an Excel file (which doesn't always guarantee safety, but in this case it is....lol) But you can always have your friend try it, and if it doesnt take over his computer then do it on yours...lol.

rock on guys,
mike

fansince'76
05-18-2007, 12:59 PM
good point. and sorry for posting it in that form, just the only way to get it into outlook. it is basically an Excel file (which doesn't always guarantee safety, but in this case it is....lol) But you can always have your friend try it, and if it doesnt take over his computer then do it on yours...lol.

rock on guys,
mike

No problem, mikespad - it's a cool little feature, and I doubt it has a virus in it, but ya never know. I just don't want anybody blaming our site if they wind up with a hosed PC. Thanks!

Gary (fansince'76)

Dynasty
05-18-2007, 04:37 PM
will you PM me the file please?

dlnewell
05-19-2007, 07:39 AM
I just went through the procedures. Instead of the Steeler schedule I got Arabic/Muslim holidays added. Like I said, no Steeler information

dlnewell
05-19-2007, 07:42 AM
I think I see what I did wrong. I didn't see the "Steeler schedule" on the left side, I downloaded the default 2007 holidays. Let me try again

Thanks for the info

Indy_Steelers
05-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Pre season?