PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS SUCK

bkogdichev
05-19-2007, 11:12 PM
I HATE THE PITTBURG STEELERS AND STUPID FANS! MY NAME IS KOGDICHEV, IM FROM SLOVENIA I COME TO OIHO AND I REPRESENT THE CLEAVLAND DOGGY POUND! TOO MANY FAN OF STEELERS SAY THEY IS THE BEST TEAM IN FEETBALL AND I'M SICK OF IT BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE BEST TEAM IN FEETBALL IS THE NEW ENGLAND PATROITS THEY GOT RANDY MOSS AND TIM BRADY!!! BUT IM IN OIHO IM IN THE BROWNS HOUSE SO I ROOTY FOR THE DOGGY POUND WOOF WOOF! THE STEELERS SUCK AND THE BROWNS WILL WIN MANY GAME WE GOT BARDY QUINN AND WE WIL WIN MANY GAME AND DRINK MANY BEER. MANY, MANY BEER!!!

verks36
05-19-2007, 11:16 PM
First of all it is tom brady. Second of all browns suck. Third is called football not feetball. GO back to your third world country and watch SOCCER!

stillers4me
05-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Do you know these guys.....??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/wildandcrazy.jpg

X-Terminator
05-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I HATE THE PITTBURG STEELERS AND STUPID FANS! MY NAME IS KOGDICHEV, IM FROM SLOVENIA I COME TO OIHO AND I REPRESENT THE CLEAVLAND DOGGY POUND! TOO MANY FAN OF STEELERS SAY THEY IS THE BEST TEAM IN FEETBALL AND I'M SICK OF IT BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE BEST TEAM IN FEETBALL IS THE NEW ENGLAND PATROITS THEY GOT RANDY MOSS AND TIM BRADY!!! BUT IM IN OIHO IM IN THE BROWNS HOUSE SO I ROOTY FOR THE DOGGY POUND WOOF WOOF! THE STEELERS SUCK AND THE BROWNS WILL WIN MANY GAME WE GOT BARDY QUINN AND WE WIL WIN MANY GAME AND DRINK MANY BEER. MANY, MANY BEER!!!

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Worst.

Troll.

Ever.

83-Steelers-43
05-19-2007, 11:37 PM
http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/borat_cannes_2.jpg Go Oiho Browns, High Five!!!

tony hipchest
05-19-2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/shared-blogs/palmbeach/erstein/media/getimage.jpg[/QUOTE]

"hes a wild and crazy guy, looking at steelerfans incredible bulgez!"

Preacher
05-19-2007, 11:44 PM
http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/borat_cannes_2.jpg

THAT IS JUST SO WRONG!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-19-2007, 11:57 PM
dummy

fansince'76
05-20-2007, 12:04 AM
Slovenia? Sorry Boris, but the best team in the NFL are the Colts, at least until the SB rolls around again. And you can stop yelling - we can all "hear" you. BTW, who in the hell are "Tim" Brady and "Bardy" Quinn?

PAMillerGrrl83
05-20-2007, 12:15 AM
LMAO Bardy Quinn and Tim Brady must be Tom Brady and Brady Quinns twin brothers no one knew about...shuddup dude your in Steelers country here.

verks36
05-20-2007, 01:05 AM
Boy u aint in no europe any more this is some steelers country

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2007, 05:13 AM

I almost bought into this...until I saw the spelling.

Yep....your from Cleveland.

LambertIsGod58
05-20-2007, 09:29 AM
shouldn't you be posting on a Hockey site? I think we saw the after effects of Chernobyl in the post that started this thread.

Mosca
05-20-2007, 09:31 AM
LOL, it looks like it caught some of us, anyhow!

Tom

steelerbackr4life
05-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Everyone in Steelers Nation knows the difference between Dynasty and wanna-be is about 130 miles and 5 world Championships!

bkogdichev
05-20-2007, 11:46 AM
I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW THAT THE BROWNS WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND WIN MANY GAME, WE GOT QUINN AND BIG JOE T. I PERDICT THAT NEW ENGLAN PATROITS WILL WIN THE SUPER BALL. I HATE THE STEELERS THE MOST, SAME WITH TEH BENGAL CATS. PATROITS ARE BEST TEAM IN FEETBALL, I LIKE RANDY MOSS I WISH CLEAVLAND WOULD HIRED MOSS AND HIRED MICK VICK FOR RUNNING BACK. THEYR MY FAVORITES THEY COULD GET PAC MAN JONES NEXT YEAR TOO! I WRITE LETTER TO THEM TO TELL THEM TO HIRE MICK VICK AND PAC MAN JOENS AND IF THEY DO WE WILL BEAT YOU DOWN EVEN WORSE! I AM THE KOGMEISTER, THE KOGSTER, AND THE ULTIMATE FEETBALL FAN!

tony hipchest
05-20-2007, 11:50 AM
:cookie:

MACH1
05-20-2007, 12:41 PM
:toofunny::toofunny:

Get used to being the cellar dweller door mat of the NFL clownie fan.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Why did he get banned?lol I was looking forward to more great posts from this guy.lol

fansince'76
05-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Why did he get banned?

He signed his death warrant here with this little gem:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=249085&postcount=35

Black@Gold Forever32
05-20-2007, 01:30 PM

Dude I was joking....I know why he got banned.lol just saying he would have provided us all with great laughs from his intelligent/great posts.lol

fansince'76
05-20-2007, 01:40 PM
....just saying he would have provided us all with great laughs from his intelligent/great posts.lol

Yep, I know I always enjoy the deluded ramblings of a functional illiterate.

polamalufan43
05-20-2007, 01:46 PM

Um...yeah...

So...

Yeah all I get from this is that you will be drunk if you guys win, which means you guys are pretty sober. Does anyone else get this conclusion?

~PF43:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2007, 01:51 PM

..and oddly enough....no mispelled words in that post!!!:sofunny::sofunny:

polamalufan43
05-20-2007, 01:54 PM
..and oddly enough....no mispelled words in that post!!!:sofunny::sofunny:

Wow.... that's a first...
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out something that is amazing me...

Why are strange half crazy fans coming on just to bash the Steelers? Don't they realize they'll be banned within 5mins of their login? :yawn:
~PF43:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2007, 01:54 PM
..and just so that none of us are confused....this is the future of the Patriots.

http://www.erau.edu/er/newsmedia/newsreleases/2000/images/brady-sm.jpg

...and before you ask......I have no idea. :tap:

fansince'76
05-20-2007, 02:35 PM
..and just so that none of us are confused....this is the future of the Patriots.

http://www.erau.edu/er/newsmedia/newsreleases/2000/images/brady-sm.jpg

...and before you ask......I have no idea. :tap:

Yes, but can he read a defense and go through his progressions quickly enough? :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Yes, but can he read a defense and go through his progressions quickly enough? :chuckle:

LOL...looks like he has progressed too much!!

Jeremy
05-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Go back to where you came from. There's no more room in America for you.

Crushzilla
05-20-2007, 07:03 PM
This is obviously a kid who just saw Borat and thought it would be funny to get us all wound up... Trust me, I work with 14 year old kids all the time...

HometownGal
05-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Turds are of no particular race or ethnic background. If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, you can count on it being a turd (or a Browns fan). :poop:

I don't think this turd will be flushed so easily - I'll have my pooper scooper ready.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Turds are of no particular race or ethnic background. If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, you can count on it being a turd (or a Browns fan). :poop:

I don't think this turd will be flushed so easily - I'll have my pooper scooper ready.

Hometown if he comesback can let him just post a few posts?lol I get such a kick reading his awesome posts.:sofunny:

Elvis
05-21-2007, 08:59 AM
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::toofunny::too funny::banana::party::cheer::tt02::tt02:
This has got to be one of the best imersonations of a __________ I have ever heard... May God give you the knowledge to know when to just shut up:wink02: