PDA

View Full Version : Why steelers are the best team in the NFL

HinesWardNumba1Fan
01-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Defense wins championships right, WHO HAS THE NUMBER ONE RANKED DEFENSE :), with a captain that almost and shouldve one Defensive player of the year

Steelers can run the ball better than anybody, if they had one back without injuries and played every game, he could easily break the 2,000 yard mark. We have two all-pro offensive lineman in Alan Faneca and Jeff Hartings.

The only reason the jets made a fight against the steelers this past game was because the offensive coordinator, Ken Wisenhut go out of his game plan by throwing more than 20 times

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2005, 06:05 PM
You can make a case for the Steelers for sure, and I'd put our team up against anyone. The biggest test will be this weekend. If we stick to our guns and do what we do best, there is no reason we cant win! We out physicaled the pats once, we can do it again!

TheWardFactor086
01-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Why are the Steelers so good I ask? Its because of one thing and one thing only and that is TEAMWORK!!!! LETS GO STILLERS!!!! WE GONNA KILL EM' THIS SUNDAY!!! KILL THE PATS

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2005, 07:48 PM
You got that right..the TEAM has gotten us this far, and the TEAM will be the ones to carry us onto glory!!!

ironcitychef
01-22-2005, 02:14 AM
You have to love getting ready to watch a game where the team that wants it more will win. Maybe NE has too much hardware on their shelf. LETS GO STEELERS!!!!

BigBenLover16
01-22-2005, 02:26 AM
Steelers are a hard working team, they have teamwork, and NE thinks that they are going to win, and they might want to think twice about that, since you should never doubt a great team that is the best in the league right now

ironcitychef
01-22-2005, 02:28 AM
You got it right, the more people that pick the Pats, means the more pressure they feel if they can't get a lead fast.

PittSteelerFanatic
01-22-2005, 12:02 PM
We can't lay claim to that honor until our team actually wins a meaningful game...I fear that day may never come :-[

CowherLover
01-22-2005, 12:59 PM
To the person who claims to be a PittSteelFanatic, you may want to ask yourself if you're truly a Steelers fan. I have read enough of your posts to see that you have too much doubt in the team to declare your allegiance as a fan. There is no certainty in this game or in any other but our guys have shown nothing but hard work and dtermination all year. The least you could do is contain your uneasiness (which we all have right now to a degree) and support our guys. It's ok to be worried but good god, show some real pride! Fire yourself up and be proud of everything that's been accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!