PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate Party Virgin

canuk
09-06-2005, 12:55 PM
I am about to fulfil a life long dream and attend the Steelers' home opener aagainst the Titans. Coming from the Great White North, nothing would be finer than to attend a real Steelers' tailgate party. What do I need to bring and how can I find wher ethey are?

SteelersFever
09-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about finding tailgaters, they're everywhere! You don't have to bring much, unless you plan on cooking out yourself.

bigbensgirl7
09-06-2005, 01:36 PM
you should have no problem finding the tailgaters....you will see them every wehre around the stadium! Have fun!

Prosdo
09-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever! Hope you enjoy it here! :sign01:

SteelR1
09-06-2005, 03:16 PM
That's is one thing I've have never been able to do either.. A REAL tailgate party at the stadium...

Have fun and ENJOY it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suitanim
09-06-2005, 04:02 PM
I am about to fulfil a life long dream and attend the Steelers' home opener aagainst the Titans. Coming from the Great White North, nothing would be finer than to attend a real Steelers' tailgate party. What do I need to bring and how can I find wher ethey are?

By all means, hit Dom's tailgate. He's in the lot behind Hi Tops under the bridge (Lot 7?)...just bring a few bucks to kick in to pay for their parking pass and enjoy! Good people!

canuk
09-13-2005, 01:29 PM
What a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No kidding about the number of tailgate parties. Special thanks to Dave and Rene for kindly indoctrinating us on life beteeen the bumpers.

And what a game. I haven't felt this happy since my last vrigin exper........ooops too much information

Thanks again to all the wonderful fans in Pittsburgh