PDA

View Full Version : A question about Richard "The Pimp" Siegler

RoethlisBURGHer
05-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Okay,I was talking to this Browns fan I know,and he was ripping my team for ahving a player arrested for pimping while on the roster.

I read in SI that he was cut before he was arrested.If this is true,then he wasn't a Steeler when he was arrested,he was a free agent.

Does anyone know if he was cut before or after the arrest?

fansince'76
05-21-2007, 11:37 AM
We dropped him like a hot potato: http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=6498774

To answer your question, I think he was still on the roster when the arrest warrant was issued - however, he was cut immediately when the team found out about it. He was also told at the time he was given his walking papers that U.S. Marshals wanted to "talk" to him, so no, he was not on the roster when he was actually arrested.

Did you ask him why his new "franchise savior" at QB likes to fondle other guys' crotches?

rbryan
05-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Ball cuddlers and cornholers. Must be an Ohio thing.

tony hipchest
05-21-2007, 02:10 PM
add brady quinn to winlow jr on the list of the browns who like to ride crotch rockets.

SteelerWatch
05-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Didn't the Brownies just sign known toker Jamal Lewis? Didn't former Brownie Rueben Droughns assault his wife? Wasn't it a Browns fan who got leveled by James Harrison for running onto the field between plays?

You can keep 100% track of what your players do on the field. You can't track everything they do off it. And the real character of a team comes out when off-the-field problems come to light.

The Steelers kept Santonio Holmes on the team when he was in trouble because he was just getting started in the league, and the crimes were misdemeanors. Two players have committed felonies while employed by the Steelers in the last 10 to 13 years: Siegler and Bam "Toke One for the Team" Morris. Immediately upon learning of their transgressions, the front office cut them loose.

Trust me, your friend is only crying because it distracts him from the pain of rooting for the Browns. :tt02:

Indy_Steelers
05-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Back to the topic. The way I read the story is that we kept him until the arrest. I guess the Feds need to build their case and when they had enough evidence, they came to get him. Like you said, when he was handed his walking papers, he was told the Marshals wanted to "talk" to him. I do not think that the Steelers knew when they got him but I think the team was tipped to the whole deal shortly after.

Here is one for the browns fan
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/220/508658100_80e31510d4_o.jpg

SteelerWatch
05-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Interesting angle. You think the Steelers helped the feds by keeping him in town? Not a bad idea: he thinks he has a great cover and has no clue, and the feds don't have to worry about him skipping town unannounced.

Hmmm...I smells me a consPEER-uh-see :)

jjpro11
05-22-2007, 01:05 AM
just show him this picture... it should shut him up. :sissies:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_3ZJuj_RcIcI/RjoKW0g_eMI/AAAAAAAAAGU/U0uy3KXo728/s1600/haha.jpg

TX Steel
05-22-2007, 05:48 PM
just show him this picture... it should shut him up. :sissies:

Yeah, Browns fans really don't have much to say once you show them (what will be from this point forward known as) The Picture.