PDA

View Full Version : Mark Maddens Hines Ward...

ShutDown24
05-23-2007, 05:53 PM
What did you guys think of Mark Maddens Hines Ward nickname? Wines Hard... lol, I actually thought it was pretty creative, I don't always agree with Mark and think he is full of himself, but I laughed when I heard it. Not sure how many of you listen to him on ESPN radio 1250 but I just wanted to here some other opinions of what people thought about it... Wines Hard.. It really does make me laugh.

83-Steelers-43
05-23-2007, 06:01 PM
IMO, Mark Madden is a slob with zero self respect. I don't bother listening to him. On that note, the more Hines keeps opening his mouth when it comes to front office personnel decisions the more I like the nickname.

"It's easy to sit in a studio and take shots and don't ever go anywhere. It's easy when you're not willing to show up and face the music as a man would do. It's easy to sit at home and stuff burritos into your mouth until you're about to explode. But to never go out and face the music means you're a coward." - Stan Savern comments on Mark Madden

PisnNapalm
05-23-2007, 06:13 PM
Who's Mark Madden? Really...

rbryan
05-23-2007, 06:32 PM
John Maddens nephew???

HometownGal
05-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Here's my nickname for Mark Madden.....though actually, I think the original Fat Bas tard has more class and intelligence.

http://www.kurthanson.com/images/screenshots/0703/fat_bastard.jpg

Black@Gold Forever32
05-23-2007, 07:58 PM
I hate Mark Madden....

TX Steel
05-23-2007, 08:12 PM
I've never heard the guy live, but from listening to his sound bites and reading his quotes I don't think I'd ever want to.

Seems like a blow-hard who loves to bring up controversial topics to draw attention to himself.

Man_Of_Steel
05-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Fatass Madden says he came up with that nickname?????? I've been hearing that one for years. Madden is a fat piece of trash, white trash that is. Also a coward, big time coward. He's the one that whines and whines about Bettis not showing up for an interview one time, I mean can you blame Bettis for not showing up? Maddens the whiner.

83-Steelers-43
05-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Fatass Madden says he came up with that nickname?????? I've been hearing that one for years. Madden is a fat piece of trash, white trash that is. Also a coward, big time coward. He's the one that whines and whines about Bettis not showing up for an interview one time, I mean can you blame Bettis for not showing up? Maddens the whiner.

Hey, hey, hey, stating "white trash" is not permitted...:sofunny:

Just j/k with ya. :wink02:

Stlrs4Life
05-23-2007, 09:16 PM
IMO, Mark Madden is a slob with zero self respect. I don't bother listening to him. On that note, the more Hines keeps opening his mouth when it comes to front office personnel decisions the more I like the nickname.

"It's easy to sit in a studio and take shots and don't ever go anywhere. It's easy when you're not willing to show up and face the music as a man would do. It's easy to sit at home and stuff burritos into your mouth until you're about to explode. But to never go out and face the music means you're a coward." - Stan Savern comments on Mark Madden

I fully agree 83. Love Stans comments! Madden is a huge jerk. Hines might be wrong to whine about certain thing, but doesn't deserve a name like that.

Dynasty
05-23-2007, 09:43 PM
no he's some douchebag radio personality lol

Crushzilla
05-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Its like Florio.

You can't call yourself a fan if you just nitpick the hell out of everything.

Madden isn't capable of legitamate work so he has to get ratings by stirring the pot. I have no respect for him.

HometownGal
05-23-2007, 10:34 PM
As XT can verify, I had the pleasure a few years back of telling Orca exactly what I thought of him after he hung up on me because I refused to agree with his usual post-game ignorance after a Steelers win. In the approximately 5 seconds I got to smack him down, I managed to get the words "fat miserable puke" in the mix before I was cut off by the station manager. :hehe:

SteelersMongol
05-24-2007, 01:29 AM
Never heard pf this guy. But now if someone mentions him I know what to say.

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Never heard pf this guy. But now if someone mentions him I know what to say.

It's obvious he was a past GQ and Armani model before he got the ESPN gig........

http://images.radcity.net/5309/772360.jpg

Buzz05
05-24-2007, 08:27 AM
That guy looks like a fatter version of the old wrestler Michael P.S. Hayes from the Fabulous Freebirds...too bad P.S. Hayes was cool
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/Buzzsfu/JR5.jpg

I have no respect for the radio jockeys at ESPN and have little respect for ESPN as a whole when it comes to their opinions.

oldschool
05-24-2007, 10:19 AM
The guy definitely has a face for radio.

fansince'76
05-24-2007, 10:29 AM
ESPN Radio - that explains it....

vasteeler
05-24-2007, 12:26 PM

so white trash is worse than trash :dang: