PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Nate Washington, She's Mine!!

Crushzilla
05-25-2007, 02:39 AM
Here's a funny story...

The girl I've been seeing, since before Italy and now after, and I were out tonight and she told me a funny story.

Apparently one night at a bar last summer she got Nate Washington's phone number just as a novelty thing, so she could say she had it. We go to school at Saint Vincent so we see the guys out at night sometimes during TC. She's a pretty, blonde girl, from the outside seems like the type a pro athlete would "mack" on. So they exchanged numbers and last week he called her to let her know that he was back in town if she was ever out some night.

I gotta say... Normally a guy would be jealous over such a call... but I was like some giddy fanboy. If someone is gonna hit on her, it may as well be Nate Washington.

Sorry, Nate. She's mine now. :wave:

She said he was a really nice guy and never said or did anything that creeped her out. Alright, Nate :thumbsup:.

Its cool being so close to TC every year. Last year we saw Russ Grimm out at a bar right up the road. He ordered a shot that they named after him. Its called a Russ Grimm or something (obviously). I think, its some liquor (can't remember), Tobasco?, and MAYO! Ugh.

Livinginthe past
05-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Maybe you could go out on a 3 way date, although your lady friend may get jealous of you hittin' on Nate all night :toofunny: ....just kiddin' man :cheers:

I think your girlfriend can do better than a No.4 reciever - though maybe he could give her the 'insider info' on any scandalous Steeler developments??

The possibilities are endless

Crushzilla
05-25-2007, 03:07 AM
Maybe you could go out on a 3 way date, although your lady friend may get jealous of you hittin' on Nate all night :toofunny: ....just kiddin' man :cheers:

I could see myself making sure I open the door for Nate and push Nate's chair in. Would you like another drink, Nate? :sofunny:

I think your girlfriend can do better than a No.4 reciever - though maybe he could give her the 'insider info' on any scandalous Steeler developments??
The possibilities are endless

You're right... We could use this to our advantage... :scratchchin:

Livinginthe past
05-25-2007, 03:22 AM
I could see myself making sure I open the door for Nate and push Nate's chair in. Would you like another drink, Nate? :sofunny:

LOL. Always a gentleman on the first date eh? :toofunny:

You're right... We could use this to our advantage... :scratchchin:

For sure. If you do get any hot info - let me know and I can use that info to make a killin' at bookies here in the land of the free :cheers: