PDA

View Full Version : Intro HeyNav Twin Cities Steelers Fan

HeyNav
05-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Hello to all. Glad to find this fan site.

Watch all the Steeler games at the Twin Cities Steelers Bar. We had over 300 people packed in for the XL Super bowl. Found TC's Steelers bar ( The Starting Gate) two years ago and only missed one game when I watched Dolfins loose at Hienz Field. Wow! I like that stadium.

Will be in Detroit on my birthday 16 September and would sure like to know if someone knows of a Steelers Bar there.

If you are in the Twin Cities on a game day please join the fun at our new Steelers bar "The Tavern on the Avenue" (TTotA) formerly "Spankys" in St. Paul. I'll see you there.:cheers:

fansince'76
05-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the board, HeyNav! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

As far as Steelers bars in Detroit - here is a handy little map from the Post-Gazette online that may help in your quest: http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelerbars.asp

Crushzilla
05-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Welcome...

Always nice to see a Steeler fan away from the 'Burgh. Keep the faith.

:tt02:

HeyNav
05-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Fansince76
That site to find Detroit Steeler Bars was brilliant, brilliant!
Thank you

Thanks Crushzilla.
Every in TC's on game day I'll buy you a beer/drink at the TotA Steelers Bar!
Cheers!

HometownGal
05-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Hiya HeyNav and welcome to SF! :smile::tt02::wave:

HeyNav
05-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks HTG! I have found this site "very interesting"... I love the wallpaper I found within the site... I'm still exploring, thus far I'm very excited with all I've found. Any tip you might have are greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:
HeyNav

SteelCityMan786
05-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

katk9
05-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Welcome to the board.:cheers:

HeyNav
05-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I appreciate these welcomes. Thank you both SteelCityMan and katk9.
HeyNav

SteelShooter
05-29-2007, 09:53 PM
"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

Smashmouth225
06-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello to all. Glad to find this fan site.

Watch all the Steeler games at the Twin Cities Steelers Bar. We had over 300 people packed in for the XL Super bowl. Found TC's Steelers bar ( The Starting Gate) two years ago and only missed one game when I watched Dolfins loose at Hienz Field. Wow! I like that stadium.

Will be in Detroit on my birthday 16 September and would sure like to know if someone knows of a Steelers Bar there.

If you are in the Twin Cities on a game day please join the fun at our new Steelers bar "The Tavern on the Avenue" (TTotA) formerly "Spankys" in St. Paul. I'll see you there.:cheers:

Welcome to the nation, i reside in Minneapolis but have never been to the bar in St. Paul. Are you talking about the bar that is close to the River? Anyways i attended my first Steelers game in the Metrodome our SB year. There had to be at least 25-30 thousand Steelers fan in there that was so crazy. Security almost kicked me out for how bad i was acting. Not rude or anything just having fun guess the Vikings fans couldn't handle it. PEACE

steelpride12
07-05-2007, 11:28 PM
welcome and enjoy!!! :)

HeyNav
08-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the nation, i reside in Minneapolis but have never been to the bar in St. Paul. Are you talking about the bar that is close to the River? Anyways i attended my first Steelers game in the Metrodome our SB year. There had to be at least 25-30 thousand Steelers fan in there that was so crazy. Security almost kicked me out for how bad i was acting. Not rude or anything just having fun guess the Vikings fans couldn't handle it. PEACE

Last year the Trib. did a story vs. Cleveland. Starting at their bar with 40 fans until half time, then over to our bar with, according to the Star Tribune story, 140 Steeler fans. We had a few Vike fans at the bar for the game you attended. They weren't very happy by games end.

Near 7th St. in St. Paul: From the South. 35E to right on Randolph at next light turn left on Victoria. Right on Jefferson St. Look to your left! Tavern on the Avenue (TotA).

From the North. 35E to left on Randolph at light trun left etc. etc.

:cheers: Expect a crowd. Noon Sunday 9 Sept. vs. Cleveland!:cheers:

SteelersMongol
08-29-2007, 09:40 PM
HeyNav, welcome to the site. I lived in Minnesota for about 3 years. Wish I knew more about Steelers Minnesota fans when I was there.

I still can't get over for not going to the game in the cities when the Steelers came, the year that we won our last SB year.

HeyNav
09-04-2007, 05:56 PM
HeyNav, welcome to the site. I lived in Minnesota for about 3 years. Wish I knew more about Steelers Minnesota fans when I was there.

I still can't get over for not going to the game in the cities when the Steelers came, the year that we won our last SB year.

I remember that game, stayed at the bar. That's the game when Coach Tice went on TV and whined about so many Viking fans selling their tickets to Steeler fans. The way I heard it, Steeler fans were equal or more than the number of Vikings fans for the game.

I watched the game at the bar and listened to the few Viking fans there whining!
Your always welcome at the Tavern on the Avenue. I'll buy when you return.:cheers:

SteelersMongol
09-04-2007, 09:06 PM
I remember that game, stayed at the bar. That's the game when Coach Tice went on TV and whined about so many Viking fans selling their tickets to Steeler fans. The way I heard it, Steeler fans were equal or more than the number of Vikings fans for the game.

I watched the game at the bar and listened to the few Viking fans there whining!
Your always welcome at the Tavern on the Avenue. I'll buy when you return.:cheers:

MINNESOTA NICE! :wink02: Thanks.

Big Ben 33
09-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the site.

Here we go Steelers Here we go :tt02: