PDA

View Full Version : Which AFC teams will make the playoffs?

FastWillieParker39
05-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Since I can only pick 10 teams from the AFC, I just picked 10 teams that either make it to the playoffs or contend to every year.

FastWillieParker39
05-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Ok vote in this one, I screwed up the other.

Anyways, I think the Patsies, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Colts, and Chargers will make the playoffs this year.

The Duke
05-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Pats, Colts, Steelers, Chargers, Ravens, Jags

Livinginthe past
05-27-2007, 06:32 PM
AFCE - Patriots
AFCN - Ravens
AFCS - Colts
AFCW - Chargers

Wildcards - Steelers, Broncos

FastWillieParker39
05-27-2007, 06:35 PM
AFCE - Patriots
AFCN - Ravens
AFCS - Colts
AFCW - Chargers

Wildcards - Steelers, Broncos

All right we are getting support from outside the Steeler nation.

Livinginthe past
05-27-2007, 07:01 PM
All right we are getting support from outside the Steeler nation.

Most people should have the Steelers there/thereabouts unless they have a reason to be particularly biased.

As many have said, they are only a year removed from going all the way - if it was a content Cowher coaching the team i'd be even more confident.

Its hard to say exactly how Tomlin is going to do but the Steelers have enough talent on both sides of the ball to make the postseason (as long as the O-line don't embarass themselves and Steeler tradition by going AWOL again).

volkmire
05-27-2007, 07:35 PM
AFC East: Patriots
AFC North: Steelers
AFC West: Chargers
AFC South: Jaguars

Wildcards: Ravens and Jets

I have a feeling the Titans will get owned by Madden and the Colts may not have a good enough defense.

SteelCityMan786
05-27-2007, 07:55 PM
AFCN:Steelers in one of the CLOSEST races ever
AFCE:Patriots have it wrapped up. NO ONE in that division will toss em
AFCS:Colts have a stranglehold STILL unless the Jags figure out how to overthrow them
AFCW:Chargers are going to pretty well under Norv in year 1

Wild Cards:Ravens and Jags

Godfather
05-27-2007, 08:09 PM
Steelers, Pats, Jets, Colts, Broncos, Jags

Left the Bungholes and Ratbirds off as a matter of principle. Chargers will take a step back, Chiefs are farked up right now.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2007, 08:46 PM
North: Steelers
East: Patriots
South: Colts
West: Chargers

Wildcards: Jets and Broncos

SteelCityMan786
05-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Steelers, Pats, Jets, Colts, Broncos, Jags

Left the Bungholes and Ratbirds off as a matter of principle. Chargers will take a step back, Chiefs are farked up right now.

They've been off my radar for awhile.

FastWillieParker39
05-27-2007, 09:38 PM
They've been off my radar for awhile.

Well I was thinking about putting the Titans instead of the Chiefs on there but thought the Chiefs have made the playoffs recently.....the Titans haven't.

fansince'76
05-27-2007, 10:53 PM
AFC East: Patriots
AFC North: Ravens
AFC West: Chargers
AFC South: Colts

Wildcards: Steelers and Jets

I would say the Bengals as the second WC, but I don't think their D will be improved enough to get a WC spot - their offense also seemed to bog down somewhat without Henry as the 3rd wideout last year, and they won't have his services for the first half of the season. As a side note, if McNair misses significant time with an injury, I think we will take the North instead of the Ravens.

Elvis
05-28-2007, 08:48 AM
I wouldnt be suprised to see the Cleveland Browns in the mix for a playoff spot this year or next myself. If not then Romeo will be looking for other work, maybe he wont even be there next year if he doesnt make it this year.
:tt02::wave:

SteelCityMan786
05-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Well I was thinking about putting the Titans instead of the Chiefs on there but thought the Chiefs have made the playoffs recently.....the Titans haven't.

however, I do think Tennessee is closer towards turning the corner(that is if young doesn't fall to the madden curse).

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-28-2007, 11:13 AM
North-Steelers
South-Colts
East-Patriots
West-Chargers

Wildcards-Broncos & Jets

ben2hines=6
05-28-2007, 02:35 PM
north- ravens
south- colts
east- pats