PDA

View Full Version : Vicks greed

qbvision.com
05-28-2007, 02:41 AM
This guy is something else..with all the money he makes, just has to make himself look stupid again...whats wrong with this picture...this guy makes multi millions and does something illegal, very illegal to make some more money....jeesh what is this worldl coming too? Is he NFL really councelling these players?

if i was making this kind of money...COMMON SENSE would tell me to stay low key..not to make myself noticible...what an idiot:tt02:

qbvision.com
05-28-2007, 02:42 AM
Theres a reason the fans boo this guy.........im just really upset after seeing how STUPID and ignorant someone of this caliber can be :tt02:

Livinginthe past
05-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Theres a reason the fans boo this guy.........im just really upset after seeing how STUPID and ignorant someone of this caliber can be :tt02:

Its always a good idea to have a look around the forum to see if anyone has set up a thread on the topic you are about to post on.

We currently have two threads in the NFL forum on this subject - it would make more sense to post in those.

Elvis
05-28-2007, 08:36 AM
yeh... I dont understand all the upper rich people, whether they are sports figures or actors or whatever. They really do think that they are Above The Law and it is being proven day after day. Livinginthepast... I love your avatar.. I think that the Patriots should have stayed with that Emblem on their helmets all along.
:wave:

Livinginthe past
05-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Thanks, man.

It is a cool 'old school' symbol - im one of those guys who'd like to see teams play once a year in retro uni's.

Jeremy
05-28-2007, 09:43 AM
It's not about money. It's about trying to capture that rush when he's away from the football field. For him, it's no different than if a normal person were to attend a prize fight or an MMA contest.

qbvision.com
08-09-2007, 02:41 AM
It's not about money. It's about trying to capture that rush when he's away from the football field. For him, it's no different than if a normal person were to attend a prize fight or an MMA contest.

Totally Agreed.

ChronoCross
08-09-2007, 09:23 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17950

X-Terminator
08-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Didn't recall this thread...closing. Please limit all discussion about Vick's indictment to the appropriate thread.