PDA

View Full Version : And our hearts forever...

I.C. Lights
09-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Love thee, Notre Dame!

Anyone else pumped for this season? Any doubters? What do you think ND's chances are against Michigan? Purdue? Tennessee? USC?

For the record, I predict 3-1 against these four! :grin:

Suitanim
09-08-2005, 09:54 AM
I think ND won their last game for awhile...sorry dude.

Steel - X
09-08-2005, 09:58 AM
I think they put up a very good fight on Saturday and if you are a gambling man I would take them and the points. I think Michigan could be upset on Saturday.

Suitanim
09-08-2005, 04:24 PM
If the game wasn't in the Big House, I might concur, but UM will be fired up, playing at home, with a chip on their shoulder for giving up so much yardage last week against a MAC team, and they will have revenge on their mind from last years loss to the Irish.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Michigans offense is awesome... and their defense is awful.. so ND has a chance, but I still think mich. pulls this one out.

I.C. Lights
09-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Yeah, I'm counting on Michigan's terrible D. Either way, Pitt definitely won't be ND's last win for a while; after Michigan the next two games are vs. Mich. St. and Washington. Those should be gimmes. Should be exciting. What a great time of the year!

Suitanim
09-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I'm counting on Michigan's terrible D. Either way, Pitt definitely won't be ND's last win for a while; after Michigan the next two games are vs. Mich. St. and Washington. Those should be gimmes. Should be exciting. What a great time of the year!

When I saw this quote:
Anyone else pumped for this season? Any doubters? What do you think ND's chances are against Michigan? Purdue? Tennessee? USC?
I thought you had to play them all in a row...that would have been more than just a little brutal...

Suitanim
09-10-2005, 10:24 AM
More reasons to think UM will win. Apparently, the victory over Pitt last week may not be as impressive as it first seemed. Pitt lost to a VERY average Ohio University team last night, so it may be not so much that ND is a really good football team so far as much as Pitt is a really BAD football team this year.

Steel - X
09-11-2005, 09:42 AM
I think they put up a very good fight on Saturday and if you are a gambling man I would take them and the points. I think Michigan could be upset on Saturday.

Wish I had some money!

I.C. Lights
09-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Wish I had some money!

Tell me about it. At least you get props for your prediction!

Steel - X
09-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Thank You for the props appreciated

I.C. Lights
11-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Love thee, Notre Dame!

For the record, I predict 3-1 against these four! :grin:

Go figure, I was right :dancing:

and now I'm gonna go ahead and predict a superbowl win for our Steelers!