PDA

View Full Version : jersey?

19ward86
06-01-2007, 07:42 AM
which jersey should i get?

-timmons
-polamalu(might be released after this year)
-ward
-holmes
-miller

anyone have any jersey they are proud of having?
i already have a big ben and a willie jersey.

DACEB
06-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Can't go wrong with Ward, and even though I don't believe Troy will be let go even if he is you could still wear that jersey proudly!

Big7BenHOF
06-01-2007, 09:00 AM
I don't think Troy will be released. Part of the reason we're not paying Faneca is to have enough money to pay Ben and Troy.

You can't go wrong with Ward or Miller.

ChronoCross
06-01-2007, 09:39 AM
have ward and miller out of that list, getting troys, and might even get a holmes. But Timmons nope.

stlrtruck
06-01-2007, 09:51 AM
I'd go with Troy or Hines - don't look for Troy to be out of the BnG anytime in the near future. He's an anchor on that defense.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Get a Polamalu.We're gonna let Faneca walk so we can resign Troy.

Out of the rookies we drafted,the only one I would get is Woodley.

ChronoCross
06-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Get a Polamalu.We're gonna let Faneca walk so we can resign Troy.

Out of the rookies we drafted,the only one I would get is Woodley.

Agree with that and even maybe are new punter also who will make a immediate impact.

Stillers43
06-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Go with a Sepuldveda jersey (#9)! I can't wait to get one myself.

Livinginthe past
06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
C'mon Pittsburgh fans should be stocking up on the jerseys of the nuts'n'bolts blue collar team members.

Up'n'comer #74

verks36
06-01-2007, 04:37 PM
I go with miller a good football player with an even better attitude plus i think he will be on the team for awhile.

Big7BenHOF
06-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Go with a Sepuldveda jersey (#9)! I can't wait to get one myself.

I was actually looking at getting a customized Sepulveda jersey myself.

Stlrs4Life
06-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Troy. He is not going to be released!

vader29
06-01-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd go with Troy or Hines. I have a Ben home jersey and I hope to pick up a Troy or Hines road or throwback jersey this season.

stillers4me
06-01-2007, 07:17 PM
I have a Troy and a Ben jersey. I know I'll pick up a Ward jersey when I can get a good deal on one and I'd wear a Willie Parker jersey anyday.......run Willie run!!

SteelersMongol
06-02-2007, 08:41 AM
I have Bus's and Ward's jerseys. I love my Bus's jersey so much, that I can't wear it all the time, cuz I don't want to mess it up by accident. :smile: And I still don't know if I should frame it or wear it once in a while. :flap: I'm not gonna buy another jersey for myself until Ward retires.

For YOU, I'd say neither Troy or Ward, cuz everyone's wearing them. But I think you should choose whoever you like most.

For the information, I got
-Duce's, Troy's, and Farrior's jerseys for my 3 cousins,
-Troy's and Ward's jerseys for my 2 younger brothers,
-Ward's, Ben's, and Troy's jerseys for my 2 kids,
-Ben's jersey for my only nephew,
-and Heath's jerseys for my 2 friends kids. :tt02:
I'm not rich, but just couldn't resist it and ya'll know what I mean. Talk about Spreading the spirit. :cheers:

Livinginthe past
06-02-2007, 09:02 AM
I have Bus's and Ward's jerseys. I love my Bus's jersey so much, that I can't wear it all the time, cuz I don't want to mess it up by accident. :smile: And I still don't know if I should frame it or wear it once in a while. :flap: I'm not gonna buy another jersey for myself until Ward retires.

For YOU, I'd say neither Troy or Ward, cuz everyone's wearing them. But I think you should choose whoever you like most.

For the information, I got
-Duce's, Troy's, and Farrior's jerseys for my 3 cousins,
-Troy's and Ward's jerseys for my 2 younger brothers,
-Ward's, Ben's, and Troy's jerseys for my 2 kids,
-Ben's jersey for my only nephew,
-and Heath's jerseys for my 2 friends kids. :tt02:
I'm not rich, but just couldn't resist it and ya'll know what I mean. Talk about Spreading the spirit. :cheers:

Hey Mongol,

I wouldn't be expecting any nice presents back from the cousin who got the Duce jersey LOL :wink02:

The Duke
06-02-2007, 11:23 AM
now i want a sepulveda jersey

SteelersMongol
06-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey Mongol,

I wouldn't be expecting any nice presents back from the cousin who got the Duce jersey LOL :wink02:

:sofunny: That was when Duce was still with us. And I don't think my cousin minds it that much as long as he knows how much Steelers jersey means to me. Besides Duce is still one of my favorite past-time Steelers. :wink02: Also I forgot to mention my brother-in-law still has Kordell jersey that I got for him in 1999 (I think it was 1999). :tt02:

SteelerFanInATL
06-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Any Steeler Jeresy I put on gets me alot of attention since I no longer live in Pgh. I currently own a Rothlisberger, and Bettis jeresy, but the one I will be most proud of once I purchase it will be a Ward jeresy since I now live in the Atl.

onthebus36
06-07-2007, 06:08 PM
My Godson, who just turned five, recently told me he was an Eagles fan. Obviously, immediate action was required!

Being responsible for his moral and ethical upbringing, I jumped online and ordered him a Big Ben jersey. The Steelers store ships fast so he had it a day and half later! He wasn't expecting it, and little kids don't get mail very often so he pretty much went berserk.

Needless to say, it is all he will wear and he will be a fan for life.

His mom sent me the attached picture. :tt02:

Big7BenHOF
06-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Good job.

83-Steelers-43
06-07-2007, 06:47 PM
From our current roster, I have three home authentic jersey's. Polamalu, Hampton and Miller. All three are classy guys, mature, down to earth (not getting big heads), leaders, talented and should be here for years to come.

Maybe go with one of them?

SteelersMongol
06-07-2007, 09:26 PM
My Godson, who just turned five, recently told me he was an Eagles fan. Obviously, immediate action was required!

Being responsible for his moral and ethical upbringing, I jumped online and ordered him a Big Ben jersey. The Steelers store ships fast so he had it a day and half later! He wasn't expecting it, and little kids don't get mail very often so he pretty much went berserk.

Needless to say, it is all he will wear and he will be a fan for life.

His mom sent me the attached picture. :tt02:

Ha ha ha. Very nice. Cool looking kid. That's what I did too. But in my case he hadn't become any fan yet though he lived in Oakland and I got him Millers' jersey. Hopefully he will be Steelers fan. :tt02: Gotta keep sending more stuff so the Eagles won't claim him as their property. :smile:

LambertLunatic
06-07-2007, 10:49 PM
I'd wait a couple months to see if Troy is signed. I'm confident that he will be, but my confidence will lessen considerably if he's not extended by opening day. Once he's signed, that's the jersey to get. :)

onthebus36
06-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Ha ha ha. Very nice. Cool looking kid. That's what I did too. But in my case he hadn't become any fan yet though he lived in Oakland and I got him Millers' jersey. Hopefully he will be Steelers fan. :tt02: Gotta keep sending more stuff so the Eagles won't claim him as their property. :smile:

Absolutely. He lives in Chambersburg so he's kinda in the no man's land between Iggles fans and Steelers fans. Apparently a lot of his friends are Eagles fans and I've encouraged his parents to keep him away from those bad elements but he's definitely an "at risk" youth.