PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson to Race a Horse

tony hipchest
06-01-2007, 07:45 PM
yes, a footrace, for charity. in the mold of chris collinsworth, he will be in a footrace with a horse and actually have a chance to win something that actually matters. :rolleyes: i hope the trophy is big, chad :thumbsup: (even though you will probably lose)

boLT fan
06-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I know that no one here will agree with me while they're looking through their black and gold goggles, but I think it's a pretty funny idea even if it's been done before. Another reason why Johnson is the most entertaining player in the league. I hope ESPN shows it or something. :thumbsup:

stillers4me
06-01-2007, 07:48 PM
A jackass racing a horse......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's hope he doesn't try to raffle off what ever he wins. I wonder what his girlfriend will end up with this time?

tony hipchest
06-01-2007, 07:50 PM
A jackass racing a horse......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbrilliant!!!!!! LMAO :sofunny:

tony hipchest
06-01-2007, 07:52 PM
I know that no one here will agree with me while they're looking through their black and gold goggles, but I think it's a pretty funny idea even if it's been done before. Another reason why Johnson is the most entertaining player in the league. I hope ESPN shows it or something. :thumbsup:yeah! they could broadcast it right after carson palmer in the 4th of july hot dog eating competition with kobayashi. that way they could BOTH win something that actually mattered. :yawn:

meanjoecoop
06-01-2007, 09:35 PM
A jackass racing a horse......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Priceless... That one will come in handy at work this week. :wink02:

fansince'76
06-01-2007, 09:42 PM
I know that no one here will agree with me while they're looking through their black and gold goggles, but I think it's a pretty funny idea even if it's been done before. Another reason why Johnson is the most entertaining player in the league.

Yeah, his fraudulent raffle was a laugh riot.

X-Terminator
06-01-2007, 09:45 PM
CJ challenged Shannon Sharpe to a race?

fansince'76
06-01-2007, 09:47 PM

Naw, I heard it was Elway. :toofunny:

MACH1
06-01-2007, 09:51 PM
CJ's gonna pull up and complain he pulled a hammy and he was cheated.

Preacher
06-02-2007, 02:40 AM
CJ raising a horse?

I will fall over laughing if he blows a groin muscle and is out the season.

Livinginthe past
06-02-2007, 03:25 AM
I can see Chris Henry joining this race when he hears 'horse' is available :wink02:

Livinginthe past
06-02-2007, 03:26 AM
CJ raising a horse?

I will fall over laughing if he blows a groin muscle and is out the season.

Nice.

Preacher
06-02-2007, 03:32 AM
Nice.

don't get me wrong... I don't wish injury on him.

I just don't understand that foolishness of doing something like this when he has a multi-million dollor contract.

To me, it is just about him always needing the spotlight on HIM. So if he blows a groin muscle, and is out the season, there is no spotlight...

I would laugh... because it would be such poetic justice.

Aussie_steeler
06-02-2007, 04:38 AM
Which animal will Michael Vick have his money on??

Ass or Horse (great line stillers4me)

Gotta be the horse I think. CJ has proven that he is all bark and no bite.

Livinginthe past
06-02-2007, 05:21 AM
don't get me wrong... I don't wish injury on him.

I just don't understand that foolishness of doing something like this when he has a multi-million dollor contract.

To me, it is just about him always needing the spotlight on HIM. So if he blows a groin muscle, and is out the season, there is no spotlight...

I would laugh... because it would be such poetic justice.

To my mind - laughing at a guy who has suffered an injury (especially a harmless clown like Chad) isn't far removed from wishing the injury on him.

There have been football players past and present that have been guilty of some heinous stuff (both on and off the field) that i wouldn't shed a tear for if they got injured - but laugh?

Probably not.

Livinginthe past
06-02-2007, 05:23 AM
Which animal will Michael Vick have his money on??

Ass or Horse (great line stillers4me)

Gotta be the horse I think. CJ has proven that he is all bark and no bite.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.

Oi, Oi, Oi.

Mixed metaphors there, dude - horses, asses and ....'dogs' that are all bark and no bite? :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2007, 02:11 PM
I can see the previews now.....

1 race... 1 stallion, 1 man....2 horses a$$, both full of s**t.... Watch a dumb animal get beat...and see the Horse win.

tony hipchest
06-02-2007, 02:35 PM
i hate to do it.... but im donating my trophy to be awarded to chad for when he wins.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/asstrophy2.gif

he can have it inscribed "chad" or "panocho" or whatever name he goes by on his own though...

rbryan
06-02-2007, 06:24 PM
I can only take comfort in the knowledge that "The Chad" will eventually get old, fade away, and never be heard from again.

Dooooooooohhhhhhh, I forgot about ESPN hiring every loud mouth idiot that ever played the game. I bet they already have a seat waiting for him.

tony hipchest
06-02-2007, 06:57 PM
pictures of "Restore the Roar" and jockey have been released:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/tinyhorse.jpg

HometownGal
06-02-2007, 09:59 PM
CJ's prize:

http://www.asu.edu/cfa/art/people/faculty/collins/wild/wild_trophy3.jpg

Even if he loses, he's always sure to be the winner of this fine little gem:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b319/beanballinc/dickhead.jpg

stlrtruck
06-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Something tells me that the horse is going to look over at CJ and think it's one of it's siblings and refuse to race. Only when CJ finally gets off of all fours will the horse realize that CJ was lying about who he was, and the purpose of everyone gathering at the track. Then in a lapse, CJ will ride off in the brand new lexus that he gave his girlfriend - you know the one that everyone else bought here when they bought the raffle tickets.

Galax Steeler
06-03-2007, 07:48 AM
That is a good one tony that is horse he can beat and maybe that horse has a good chance of beating him.

Preacher
06-03-2007, 11:18 AM
To my mind - laughing at a guy who has suffered an injury (especially a harmless clown like Chad) isn't far removed from wishing the injury on him.

There have been football players past and present that have been guilty of some heinous stuff (both on and off the field) that i wouldn't shed a tear for if they got injured - but laugh?

Probably not.

They are worlds apart. One is projecting a desire to see a person injured. The other is finding humor in poetic irony.

boLT fan
06-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Vick should one up him and fight a pit bull. :thumbsup:

Jeremy
06-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Somewhere, Beasley Reece is very upset right now.

meanjoecoop
06-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Vick should one up him and fight a pit bull. :thumbsup:

LOL... and AJ Nicholson could fight Laila Ali.

Elvis
06-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Should be entertaining ...:banana:

ShutDown24
06-06-2007, 02:16 PM

NOW THATS HILARIOUS

Livinginthe past
06-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Its Mr Ed against Mr Special Ed.

verks36
06-06-2007, 05:46 PM
They should have the whole bungles team going into a street and run away from cop cars and instead of running from the bulls it is running away from the po po.

Preacher
06-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Its Mr Ed against Mr Special Ed.

You think making fun of special ed is funny?

Nice

:poke:

:sofunny::sofunny:

tony hipchest
06-07-2007, 11:22 PM
You think making fun of special ed is funny?

Nice

:poke:

:sofunny::sofunny:
Mr. Ed has Wilbur near checkmate:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/edchess1.jpg

"Ohhhhh Willlllburrrrrrr..."

stlrtruck
06-09-2007, 08:55 PM
What's sad is that the loud mouth won...but he did have a head start. What fair is that? I mean if you're going to race someone or something, start it out even. I guess if he races Jeff Gordon he'll want a head start in that too? Maybe he's just priming everyone up so when the bungals play the Steelers he can ask for a 21 pt lead before the game begins..

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CIN/10220557

CINCINNATI (June 9, 2007) -- Chad Johnson got a head start without having to jump offside, and beat his coverage to the goal line again.

The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver was waiting at the finish line when Restore the Roar arrived at the end of his one-eighth-mile gallop. That's right: Johnson raced a horse and easily won.

Johnson was spotted a 100-meter lead -- roughly about half the distance the horse had to cover in the race for charity. And when it was over, Johnson, as usual, was anything but humble. He sounded ready to take on boxing, basketball and NASCAR.

"Floyd Mayweather, you're next," Johnson said. "I want to fight you. I'd like to take Kobe and LeBron one-on-one. Jeff Gordon, we can take a couple laps. ... Now it's my time to take over the race world."

The 4-year-old colt's jockey, P.J. Cooksey, rode a horse that beat former Bengals receiver Cris Collinsworth in 1993. She sounded more impressed with Johnson's speed.

"He's quick," Cooksey said. "He's a fast man. That was phenomenal. When I looked over at him, all I could see were his legs; they looked like a windmill. He was a blur. I was beat bad."

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS GUY A HEAVY DOSE OF REALITY - Oh wait, it will come week 8 in his own stadium.

TackleMeBen
06-09-2007, 09:10 PM
i heard that he wants a piece of merriweather too..

stillers4me
06-09-2007, 09:19 PM
So all that proves is that the jackass with a headstart can beat a horse. :hunch:

83-Steelers-43
06-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Of course he won, cops also ride horses.

TackleMeBen
06-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Of course he won, cops also ride horses.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/police-on-horseback.jpg

Preacher
06-11-2007, 08:33 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/police-on-horseback.jpg

Hey... How did they get that picture of CJ standing side by side with himself facing us? More importanly, why are those cops on him?