PDA

View Full Version : Steelers bar & pub photos wanted

SteelersMongol
06-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Hey, guys. I was wondering if you guys don't mind sending me photos or just giving me links to the photos of Steelers bars and pubs.

And I'm also expressing my thanks to the editor of my avator and first ever siq SteelersFanMX. You rock, man. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

stillers4me
06-02-2007, 09:29 AM
I'll be happy to snap a few pics for you the next time we are at Martino's on Vine in Cincinnati (may not be until preseason). During the regular season, there can be 200-300people at a Bengals-Steelers game! Usual crowd is probably ~ 150 give or take. This is the only picture I have right now.......the waiters and servers wear these shirts on game day. Martino's is in the neighborhood of the University of Cincinnati and Mike Tomlin used to frequent the establishment when he coached there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/thPA220003Small.jpg

SteelersMongol
06-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks S4M. :hug: But guys, I'm gonna make myself clear that I'm interested in interior decorations mostly. I hate to do this, but I'm gonna let you in on my little secret. I'm working on inner decorations of Steelers pub. Yes, in Mongolia :tt02: I was able to convince one of my older cousins to decorate his pub into Steelers one as he is working on the construction currently. Being not a bar going guy myself, I thought I should look into ORIGINAL CONTINENTAL STEELERS bars and pubs first. I was gonna keep it secret until it's ready and make it surprise to you folks, but I really need some help. :bowdown: Not just photos but any ideas and tips are more than welcome. :thumbsup:

stillers4me
06-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Honestly? It just looks like a run of the mill bar/restaurant with a lot of Steelers memorabilia hanging on the walls. Alot of it is signed. You could frame covers of sports magazines with Steelers on the cover. A big "Steelers Country" banner is easily ordered over the internet. Of course, no Steelers bar would be complete with a few Terrible Towels hanging around the bar. You could frame some jerseys of current and past players to hang up. Legendary coaches Noll and Cowher should be included somewhere. And don't forget a picture of 5 Lombardi trophies!! And there should also be a picture of The Chief smoking his cigar..........

SteelersMongol
06-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Honestly? It just looks like a run of the mill bar/restaurant with a lot of Steelers memorabilia hanging on the walls. Alot of it is signed. You could frame covers of sports magazines with Steelers on the cover. A big "Steelers Country" banner is easily ordered over the internet. Of course, no Steelers bar would be complete with a few Terrible Towels hanging around the bar. You could frame some jerseys of current and past players to hang up. Legendary coaches Noll and Cowher should be included somewhere. And don't forget a picture of 5 Lombardi trophies!! And there should also be a picture of The Chief smoking his cigar..........

I C. Well, signed memorabilia part could be little difficult, since I don't even have anything that was signed, for myself. But I'm working on the some other stuff you suggested. THANKS for the Chief idea. :tt02: I'll try to tape record it and post it online (youtube maybe?) and show it to ya, when I'm finished with the pub. :tt02:

Indy_Steelers
06-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Then you need to find someone who has pictures of Martion's on Vine in Cincinnati. That place is sweet. I have a few.

http://www.flickr.com/gp/27517770@N00/GPt456

SteelersMongol
06-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Then you need to find someone who has pictures of Martion's on Vine in Cincinnati. That place is sweet. I have a few.

http://www.flickr.com/gp/27517770@N00/GPt456

THANK YOU!