PDA

View Full Version : Bungles fans - I've got to laugh

stlrtruck
06-04-2007, 11:27 AM
So today during lunch I went and got my haircut. As I was in my truck leaving, this guy walks in wearing a bungles t-shirt that looks like he's had it since 1989. He looks up at my truck with the wonderful Steelers proudly displayed and he then looks sadly at his shirt.

As if to check to see if he actually put it on this morning and hoping he hadn't. :banging:

:toofunny: :flap: :sofunny: :toofunny:

fansince'76
06-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Almost makes me feel sorry for the poor sap. Almost. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-04-2007, 12:06 PM
So today during lunch I went and got my haircut. As I was in my truck leaving, this guy walks in wearing a bungles t-shirt that looks like he's had it since 1989. He looks up at my truck with the wonderful Steelers proudly displayed and he then looks sadly at his shirt.

As if to check to see if he actually put it on this morning and hoping he hadn't. :banging:

:toofunny: :flap: :sofunny: :toofunny:

:toofunny::toofunny:

memphissteelergirl
06-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Almost makes me feel sorry for the poor sap. Almost. :chuckle:

Awww...I do kinda feel sorry for him....I can just see that sad puppy look on his face now...LOL

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Awww...I do kinda feel sorry for him....I can just see that sad puppy look on his face now...LOL

I thought it was the female Bengals fans that looked like dogs!!!!...(I know ..cheap shot!)

Crushzilla
06-04-2007, 01:59 PM
There are some tremendously obnoxious Bengal fans out there, but I can't help but feel bad for that guy. By your description he hardly seems like a fair weather fan and it has to sting falling short every year, ESPECIALLY when it seems like you are going to produce.

Its never to late to come over to the other side. We'll take in any new fans and look past their previous bad decisions. :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-04-2007, 02:03 PM
There are some tremendously obnoxious Bengal fans out there, but I can't help but feel bad for that guy. By your description he hardly seems like a fair weather fan and it has to sting falling short every year, ESPECIALLY when it seems like you are going to produce.

Its never to late to come over to the other side. We'll take in any new fans and look past their previous bad decisions. :toofunny:

In that fans defense....it is cheaper to buy the bengals attire. Its usually in the bargain bins.:wink02:

stlrtruck
06-04-2007, 02:19 PM
In that fans defense....it is cheaper to buy the bengals attire. Its usually in the bargain bins.:wink02:

It's usually in the buy one get 5 free section :toofunny:

memphissteelergirl
06-04-2007, 02:45 PM
I thought it was the female Bengals fans that looked like dogs!!!!...(I know ..cheap shot!)

*msg smack's LLT's hand* Naughty boy!

MACH1
06-04-2007, 03:30 PM

I found a bunch of them in the rag bin at the paint store. :sofunny:

meanjoecoop
06-04-2007, 03:48 PM

Goodwill and Salvation Army stores usually have a good supply. :wink02: Last year I picked up a Bungals hat for a buddy for $2, the funny part is that it was an official NFL sideline hat...with the freakin' tags still on it! A few weeks ago I saw 3 used jerseys on a kids clothing rack. A Boomer, a Blake and a Palmer... I thought to myself...wow a trifecta of Bungal qb's! :dang: :flap:

stillers4me
06-04-2007, 05:30 PM
I still laugh everytime I see an AFC North Division Championship t-shirt on a bungle fan. (they were 50% off 1 week after they won it!) Oh yeah.....and don't forget the license plate frame with the same thing on it!! :sofunny:

HometownGal
06-04-2007, 05:39 PM

Bungles t-shirts are in the toilet paper section of the grocery stores in Shitsinnati.

tony hipchest
06-04-2007, 05:45 PM
im still laughing at all the fans who thought panocho stinkos blonde mohawk (that looked like a maxipad with wings stuck to his bald head) was cool.

The Duke
06-04-2007, 07:30 PM
We are lucky to have bengals and browns fans that always make us laugh :sofunny:

SteelShooter
06-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Bungles t-shirts are in the toilet paper section of the grocery stores in Shitsinnati.

:rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :busted: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :busted: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl:

Preacher
06-05-2007, 12:42 AM
I spent time a few days at a friends house in Portland Oregon. His wife goes and buys 2nd hand jersey's for thier kid all the time. WHat is funny... She NEVER sees second hand Steeler Jerseys. All other type of jerseys they find... but not Steeler!

stlrtruck
06-05-2007, 09:08 AM
And then this morning on the way to work, there was another person who had a bungles license plate on the front of his car. It's like they are coming out of the woodwork during the off season.

Don't they have some kind of pest control for this?

onthebus36
06-08-2007, 04:45 PM
I still laugh everytime I see an AFC North Division Championship t-shirt on a bungle fan. (they were 50% off 1 week after they won it!) Oh yeah.....and don't forget the license plate frame with the same thing on it!! :sofunny:

I have a neighbor with a license plate bracket like that. I thought it would be pretty funny to make a sign with all the times the Steelers have won the AFC North or Central and hang it in the window.

Elvis
06-13-2007, 02:36 PM
True Dat....
True Dat...
:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Elvis
06-13-2007, 02:38 PM
And then this morning on the way to work, there was another person who had a bungles license plate on the front of his car. It's like they are coming out of the woodwork during the off season.

Don't they have some kind of pest control for this?
well, brother stlrtruck everyone has got to get on someones band wagon.. lets see how long those TRUE Bengals fans have their tags on their vehicles 25 years from now, like I have had different Steelers tags and bumper stickers on my vehicles...
:tt02::tt02::tt02:

revefsreleets
06-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey, any Bengals fan that has something from 1989 is impressive. That means he wasn't like the other 90% of fans who don't give a crap about the team for all the years in between when they totally suck. Keep in mind that this was a team that couldn't even sell out their home opener as recently as 2002. They had one of the worst attendance records in the league AFTER they opened their new stadium. If that doesn't qualify as "fair weather fans" I don't know what does.

touchdownward
06-14-2007, 03:20 PM
They also compliment the bucket of corncobs in the local privys. :smile: