PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy Football Team

Big7BenHOF
06-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Drafted on Yahoo! on Saturday. Ten player league.

Quarterback:
Marc Bulger
Ben Roethlisberger

Runningback:
Steven Jackson
Adrian Peterson
Jamal Lewis

Receiver:
Terrell Owens
Calvin Johnson
Santonio Holmes
Ashley Lelie

Tight End:
Jeremy Shockey
Desmond Clark

Kicker:
Robbie Gould
Joe Nedney

Defense:
Baltimore
Denver

Crushzilla
06-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Jackson is no doubt a solid pick up. He was incredibly efficient for me last season. Bulger, if healthy, is going to produce as well and the fact that Jackson will be a target for him in the passing game may mean you double up on yards and touchdowns a few times (always a good feeling). The issue is that when St. Louis plays a solid defense, you may find yourself buried, as well.

You are probably going to go with Lewis as your second RB most of the time and you picked up a good TE in Shock.

I assume you are playing two receivers every week. You're going to want to keep a VERY close eye on FA, because TO is the only really solid option there. Calvin Johnson is boom or bust in his first year and Santonio probably isn't going to rack up a lot of points unless this new offense sees A LOT more passing. Traditional Steeler number 2 receivers are merda when it comes to fantasy production (See Antwaan Randle El and... well... anyone other than Hines last year).

Good team defense and kicker. Solid start every week from both of them.

Not too bad, you have a few consistent producers, a few big potential guys... Could be a promising season :thumbsup:

Big7BenHOF
06-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Thank you. Lets hope so.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-06-2007, 12:28 PM
I think Lewis may be a questionable pick being in the AFC north and having to face the Steelers and Ratbirds D

verks36
07-06-2007, 03:10 PM
ya if your league starts 2 WRs you have a great wr core.

Your running backs are really weak escpically for a 10 team league. Ya jackson is amazing but peterson is not even going to be the featured back chester taylor is. Plus Jamal is either going to have a great year are just do plain nothing. Plus he has a very hard run defense to go up against. Also the browns will be down alot so they will be throwing aloit. The ravens D is always solid and marc buldger is a sbetter than average QB for fatatsy wise.

The combo of jackson and bulger is a good stratedgy to go with I actually did it with the colts in 2005 whhen payton had that amazing year

this was my team that year

-Payton
-Clinton Portis
-Egrigin James ( got from trade for willie and santana moss)
-marvin
- Ward
-heath
-Sebatain Jankowski
- Redskin D

It worked out great for me and won the league easy. And 50 bucks in hte bank.

SuckItUp
07-18-2007, 08:42 PM
:jawdrop:

Aren't we still in EARLY JULY?!!! LOLOLOL