PDA

View Full Version : HERE WE GO STEELERS!

CowherLover
01-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Alright everyone, make sure you have your towels out at 4:35 for the largest wave ever! I feel like I'm gonna bust and I know I'm not alone. Hopefully Ben is just trying to get used to his gloves, they showed him trying to throw some balls and looked like he was having some kind of difficulty. Noone has said anything about an injury so hopefully he'll be good to go. Talk to everyone after the game.

gaudjr
01-16-2005, 01:01 AM
Holy CRAP!! Somebody pass the defibrilator (sp?) paddles. I haven't been that uptight since I asked a girl to the prom. Three plus hours of extreme emotional roller coaster is to completely uncalled for. Call it fate, destiny or whatever, that game had to be a major wake up call.:o

This probably means Big Ben will come out smokin' next week.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2005, 02:03 AM
Hands were sweaty, i wore a path in my living room from pacing back and forth, heart was pounding...but I never gave up hope..even with 4 seconds to go and the jets poised to take it. u just gotta have faith !

Our Steeler poem queen called me from Heinz Field b/4 and after the game..she said it was amazing!!!!!

ironcitychef
01-16-2005, 01:34 PM
At 4:30 we were just opening for dinner down here in Orlando and our bar was packed with Steelers fans. I knew what was going on without looking or asking. Just had to listen for the "HERE WE GO STEELERS" chants. Crazy. Gotta be twice as big this Sunday night.

SteelersGirlTN7
01-21-2005, 04:04 AM
Hands were sweaty, i wore a path in my living room from pacing back and forth, heart was pounding...but I never gave up hope..even with 4 seconds to go and the jets poised to take it. u just gotta have faith !

Our Steeler poem queen called me from Heinz Field b/4 and after the game..she said it was amazing!!!!!

LOL Yeah - me and my lack of voice! No Heinz Field for me this weekend, unfortunately! Had to come back to Nashville, but I'll be sitting in a sports bar with the regular Steelers crowd - voiceless again! WOOHOO GO STEELERS!