PDA

View Full Version : Browns voted ugliest uniforms

BB2W
09-09-2005, 06:23 PM
So who has the best uniforms in the NFL?

According to a survey conducted by Directions Research, Inc., the Cleveland Browns have the league's worst, and the Dallas Cowboys have the best.

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

link..... http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2156036

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins.

So tell us something we dont know already.. :rofl: :rofl:

Black-n-Gold
09-09-2005, 07:07 PM
togs? I'd agree with the Browns having the worst uniform, but I'd say the the best are.. Steelers of course. There's just no colors like the Black n Gold! Seahawks have a decent uniform, along with Denver in my opinion..

Prosdo
09-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Who would be surprised by the Browns having the ugliest uniforms. Brown and orange. Not a good combo in my opinion. Denver has some pretty nice uniforms, but of course my favorite will always be the Steelers. lol

Ambridge
09-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Nothing is more hideous than when Cleveland wears those bright orange tops along with the orange pants. The uni's and the players wearing them just look ridiculous!!

I'll have to give a write in vote for the Arizona Cardinals. They almost look as bad as the Browns do when they wear their solid red jerseys along with the red pants.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2005, 08:39 PM
The broncos uniforms look like they have a big orange sweat stain running down each side of the jerseys! :rofl:

the seahag uni's arent too bad, definately different. Ive always liked the carolina uniforms as the best next to our Steelers black n gold...

but yes, those neon orange things the clowns wear is as bad as it gets.. until you start seeing the Purple uniforms w/ the ugly ratbird !! : :flipoff: :horror: :sign02:

bigbensgirl7
09-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I think we can all agree the Browns have the worst uniforms. I can't understand how anyone would want to wear that jersey!

clevestinks
09-09-2005, 09:00 PM
So tell us something we dont know already.. :rofl: :rofl:

This had to be a landslide vote. The browns by far and away have the worst uni`s.

Blitz I couldnt have said it better.

Suitanim
09-09-2005, 09:20 PM
I don't mind the Browns jerseys...don't like them, but don't hate them. Guess I just like old school. I hate the new trend to try and look like XFL/WFL crap. Ratbirds come to mind with their 17 different colors, and I still want to know what crackhead designed the Bungals awful mess

CantStop85
09-09-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm surprised that no one has commented on the Bengals jerseys yet...

I sense it coming...lol

Suitanim
09-09-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm surprised that no one has commented on the Bengals jerseys yet...

I sense it coming...lol

Yeah, dude, you got it!

The Bengals jerseys are the most ugly jerseys in the NFL by at least a factor of 5 over the next worst. If you win no other award this year, you can always proudly cling to the "Most Retarded and Butt Ugly Jersey" one.

And the best part? The Bengals DESERVE it! No one can ever take that away from you...

Blitzburgh55
09-09-2005, 10:03 PM
There called the browns and there jersey is mostly orange and i kind of like the bengals jersey but my faviorte all time is charges throwback

Ambridge
09-10-2005, 04:34 PM
There called the browns and there jersey is mostly orange and i kind of like the bengals jersey but my faviorte all time is charges throwback

Charger throwbacks.........the ones with the powder blue jerseys??

The few times I've seen the Chargers play in those throwbacks they've gotten killed.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Remember the Steelers throwback uniforms? With those grey poupon pants!! :rofl:

BB2W
09-11-2005, 12:19 AM
My favs are the Falcons and the Chargers... ugliest are the Ravens and the Titans.

lilsteeler
09-11-2005, 08:42 AM
The Browns own players probably voted. HEHE HA HA