http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/CAQU4QZ6.jpg

1)bungles
2)cowboys
3)ravens
4)patriots
5)redskins

FastWillieParker39
06-11-2007, 11:22 PM
yea I'll agree with ya Stooler, Steeler fans can be very homerism but damn it we have a right to be!

Titans666
06-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Now how could the Bungs top the list? Their fans are the first to tell you they have wallowed in sub-mediocrity for decades now. Meanwhile it's The Steelers fans who drink the cool-aid like no other..

Titans666
06-11-2007, 11:27 PM
By the way Tony, you're supposed to put your photo in the sig - not in the middle of your post.

tony hipchest
06-11-2007, 11:32 PM
...2 posts in a row to address 1 post.

definitely a bungles fan!

83-Steelers-43
06-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Wow, this thread is great. Very intriguing and well thought out.

tony hipchest
06-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Wow, this thread is great. Very intriguing and well thought out.
i think stoolboy is a diluted minded fan of whom he thinks is the greatest team ever.:rolleyes: (probably the bungles). we need to treat him with respect :chuckle:.

stooler is kinda corny though-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/corn20teeth20web.jpg

83-Steelers-43
06-12-2007, 12:27 AM
My turn! My turn!

http://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/beautiful-old-lady.jpg

My top five favorite colors
1) Blue
2) Red
3) Green
4) Orange
5) Yellow

My top five favorite animals
1) Lions
2) Tigers
3) Bears
4) Monkeys
5) Dogs

tony hipchest
06-12-2007, 12:36 AM
My top five favorite animals
1) Lions
2) Tigers
3) Bears
4) Monkeys
5) Dogs "stooler" definitely gets the "newest member posting the most crap" award

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/wrap_crap_cu_big.gif

Preacher
06-12-2007, 03:06 AM
I love the fact that after what...3 posts? He is telling Tony....

The most prolific poster here, how to post!

:sofunny:

fansince'76
06-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Now how could the Bungs top the list? Their fans are the first to tell you they have wallowed in sub-mediocrity for decades now. Meanwhile it's The Steelers fans who drink the cool-aid like no other..

Good job, troll - I already had to delete a smack post and a smack thread of yours from inappropriate forums. However, it's been kinda boring around here, so we'll let some of the regulars smack you around a bit until they piss you off and your posts go over the line, which is inevitable. BTW, the word you're looking for in your thread title is "deluded," genius. After hearing how great Mr. Heisman, Mucho Stinko and Black Jesus are repeatedly by some of you so-called fans, the notion of Steelers fans being Kool-aid drinkers is quite laughable. BTW, during which 8-8 season did you hop on the Bungles bandwagon? Or was it during the "magical" AFC North title-winning year? :rolleyes:

stillers4me
06-12-2007, 05:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/tomato.jpg

X-Terminator
06-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Seriously dude, if you're going to come in here and talk smack, you're going to have to do better than that. Otherwise, people are just going to point and laugh at you. I know I will. :finger:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Buuuuuuuuut guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys,the Bungals are gonna win the Super Bowl!

.................................................. ......................SIKE!

HometownGal
06-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Top 5 Homer teams in the NFL
1) Steelers
2) Cowboys
3) Jets
4) Giants
5) Browns

Awwwww, how sweet of you to use your Mom's pic as your avatar. :thumbsup:

Great yearbook photo there!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/suggster/shithead.jpg

memphissteelergirl
06-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Top 5 Homer teams in the NFL
1) Steelers
2) Cowboys
3) Jets
4) Giants
5) Browns

How old are you...12!? Run along, Sonny. I am sure you have some summer school homework you need to do. You sound like a child that was definitely left behind.

MACH1
06-12-2007, 10:42 AM
And the bungals next pick in the draft is..............

http://www.fftwelve.com/football/sp/images/hamburglar.JPG

CantStop85
06-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Why do we always have to assume that each new anonymous troll is a Bengals fan?

His profile says he's from Tennessee, maybe he's a Titans fan. :banana:

memphissteelergirl
06-12-2007, 11:01 AM

I'll grant you that, but Titans fans don't have much to brag about either.

fansince'76
06-12-2007, 11:24 AM

I think it's a pretty safe bet in this case....

HometownGal
06-12-2007, 11:49 AM

That's an easy one, CS. Most Bungles fans out themselves with their lack of command of first grade English and spelling and the only sentence they can put together is "Who Dey". :flap:

What happened to you - you're the exception to the rule.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-12-2007, 12:24 PM
By the way Tony, you're supposed to put your photo in the sig - not in the middle of your post.

By the way Stoolers...your supposed to put your photo in your sig...not your avatar.

I know all this is making you scratch your head...but hey....your balls needed a break anyway.

revefsreleets
06-12-2007, 03:22 PM
He's a sharp one, this "stoolersfan". I think he meant "deluded".

di?luted
–verb (used with object)
1. to make (a liquid) thinner or weaker by the addition of water or the like.
2. to make fainter, as a color.
3. to reduce the strength, force, or efficiency of by admixture.
–verb (used without object)
4. to become diluted.
–adjective
5. reduced in strength, as a chemical by admixture; weak: a dilute solution.

de?luded
–verb (used with object), -lud?ed, -lud?ing.
1. to mislead the mind or judgment of; deceive: His conceit deluded him into believing he was important.
2. Obsolete. to mock or frustrate the hopes or aims of.
3. Obsolete. to elude; evade.

Titans666
06-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I'll grant you that, but Titans fans don't have much to brag about either.

Insert photo of Nedney's fireworks field goal (or Bill Cowher's horse-puss after watching it). Boy was that a long, cold ride home for a bunch of "deluded" Steelers fans...

Titans666
06-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Good job, troll - I already had to delete a smack post and a smack thread of yours from inappropriate forums. However, it's been kinda boring around here, so we'll let some of the regulars smack you around a bit until they piss you off and your posts go over the line, which is inevitable. BTW, the word you're looking for in your thread title is "deluded," genius. After hearing how great Mr. Heisman, Mucho Stinko and Black Jesus are repeatedly by some of you so-called fans, the notion of Steelers fans being Kool-aid drinkers is quite laughable. BTW, during which 8-8 season did you hop on the Bungles bandwagon? Or was it during the "magical" AFC North title-winning year? :rolleyes:

Oh do you mean the thread that I started which was later hijacked and credited to someone else? Also, I simply do not get why I keep getting associated as a Bengal fan. I have said nothing which points to that. In fact I basically said they sucked. There are other teams in the NFL aside from those who plant their butts along that Ohio River y'know...

Funny how I have Steeler fans posting "turd" pictures in reference to me, saying stuff about my mother, pointing out mis-spellings etc. yet I throw it back once and I'm getting hand slaps from the head-master. Pure class, guys...

HometownGal
06-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh do you mean the thread that I started which was later hijacked and credited to someone else? Also, I simply do not get why I keep getting associated as a Bengal fan. I have said nothing which points to that. In fact I basically said they sucked. There are other teams in the NFL aside from those who plant their butts along that Ohio River y'know...

Funny how I have Steeler fans posting "turd" pictures in reference to me, saying stuff about my mother, pointing out mis-spellings etc. yet I throw it back once and I'm getting hand slaps from the head-master. Pure class, guys...

Hey pal - you came here with an attitude and took a shot at Steelers fans on a STEELERS message board - what the hell did you expect? Like I said - if you want to talk football, that's cool. If you came here to be a schmo - don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Titans666
06-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey pal - you came here with an attitude and took a shot at Steelers fans on a STEELERS message board - what the hell did you expect? Like I said - if you want to talk football, that's cool. If you came here to be a schmo - don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

So you defend the turd pics and saying stuff about people's mothers?

Preacher
06-12-2007, 10:46 PM

Let me explain something here.

1st Whenever a person comes in this forum, everyone here is very receptive and warm. We love having other team's fans here, especially during the season when we play them. We have Raider fans, San Diego fans, Bengal fans, a couple Brown's fans, etc. that come in here and have a great time. However, when a person comes in here, and the first thing they do is start throwing around idiotic smack, it labels them as a troll. As a result, they tend to not get much respect.

2nd If you come into another teams forum, and start throwing smack around, what do you expect? Someone posting pictures of strawberry shortcake? This is very tame.

3rd... Trust me, HTG is NOT the one you wanna mess with!

Just relax, enjoy yourself. You'll find this forum to be a wonderful place.

Oh yeah, and before you run around calling Steeler fans homers, go read the threads. Opinions are ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Titans666
06-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Fair enough Preach..
I would just hope that there would be equal treatment by mods as on any other team's boards. Talking about folks' mother is not defendable especially when I'm getting handslapped for returning smack about spelling...

tony hipchest
06-12-2007, 11:20 PM
So you defend the turd pics and saying stuff about people's mothers?please tell me youre not all bent out of shape and offended by this.

stooler is kinda corny though-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/corn20teeth20web.jpg

when you go to a messageboard, name yourself "stooler" and immediately start posting crap, what do you honestly expect? all the members to run away and never log on again? lol...please...

fansince'76
06-12-2007, 11:25 PM

Uh, no - when I delete a thread/post, they can't be seen to post in anymore. And when you create a SN with a variation of the extremely lame and completely unoriginal "Stooler" insult, what in the hell do you expect? A red carpet welcome? And I'm sorry, I'm not a mindreader - the fact is, the majority of trolls that come here mostly "plant their butts along the Ohio River," so I was logically playing the averages in this case.

Preacher
06-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Fair enough Preach..

See, your a smart guy... You can't be a Bengal's fan!!

I would just hope that there would be equal treatment by mods as on any other team's boards. Talking about folks' mother is not defendable especially when I'm getting handslapped for returning smack about spelling...

You are...

Heck, the mods just slapped the hands of half of us because we enjoyed singing our ABC's on the board too much!

Something about being more mature!! :sofunny:

That was our own loving HTG!!

You gotta be tough in this forum! So back up, take a breath, and give it another shot. I bet you will find a completely different reception!

SteelCzar76
06-13-2007, 12:45 AM
Fair enough Preach..

Yes it is 'defendable'. And the rationale simple,.....you don't enter another's 'house' (so to speak) with disrespect. Which you have done here with your mere screename alone before you began posting nonsense. Which combined makes you 'fair game'.

Bottom line,...."don't start any Sh#t and there won't be any". But if have the resolve to do so, 'man up' and take your lumps. Or,.......

"Knock it off"

X-Terminator
06-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Here is today's lesson for the *insert opposing team" fan here...

1. If you don't want to get smacked back, don't come in here with diarrhea of the mouth and talking crap about our team/fans. You have learned something called "common sense" at some point in your life, haven't you?

2. Don't pick a username like "Stoolers4ever," which ON ITS OWN will get you cyber-smacked upside the head, since, lest you forget, this is a STEELERS message board.

3. Come up with something original that won't make me laugh at the sheer lameness of it.

Pop quiz to come later, so make sure you study hard!

HometownGal
06-13-2007, 07:57 AM

Normally, no - but in this case, YES. Your very first post insulted Steelers fans calling us "homers" (on a Pittsburgh Steelers BB no less - LMAO!!!) and you insulted several members here with your lame jibberish. Do you honestly think we aren't going to have each other's backs around here when one of us is being insulted by a person who calls himself "Stoolers4ever"? :dang::dang: Y'see - Pittsburgh Steelers fans are unlike any other fans in the NFL. We're FAMILY. You insult one of us - you may as well insult all of us. I'm a very fair and open-minded person, Stoolers, but your "grand entrance" left a lot to be desired and I reacted accordingly.

As I told you in my last reply - you are welcome (as are any other non-Steelers fans) to post in our forums as long as your sole purpose here isn't to flame-throw, instigate or cause trouble. If you are here to talk football - please feel free to do so. If you are here to cause trouble, expect more of what you received before you are shown the door. The choice is up to you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Insert photo of Nedney's fireworks field goal (or Bill Cowher's horse-puss after watching it). Boy was that a long, cold ride home for a bunch of "deluded" Steelers fans...

Insert photo of LenDale White sitting on the sideline with crumbs all over his jersey and orange stained "cheetoh fingers"...watching Pacman bite an opposing player on the ankle and asking Jones..."You gonna eat all that?"

stlrtruck
06-13-2007, 09:15 AM

Insert expression...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?

Now isn't that a long cold couple of season's in sub-mediocrcy. Oh, but let me guess, Vince Young is going to be the second coming and the Titan's will once again rise to mediocrcy? :thumbsup:

NOT! :toofunny:

tony hipchest
06-13-2007, 09:22 AM
didnt mike jones play for the steelers in the "nedney acadamy of acting arts" game? im sure our titan friend remembers mike jones.

83-Steelers-43
06-13-2007, 09:29 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/630000/images/_630899_dyson300.jpg

I think I'll take the 75 yard run in XL..................and the fifth Lombardi.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-13-2007, 09:52 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/630000/images/_630899_dyson300.jpg

I think I'll take the 75 yard run in XL..................and the fifth Lombardi.

Just so that you know what we are talking about Stoolers...LOMBARDI: (Lom?bar?di) trophy awarded each year to the winning team of the National Football League's annual championship game, the Super Bowl. It is considered to be the NFL's most prestigious award.
Each trophy is handcrafted by Tiffany & Co. master artisans at their workshop in Parsippany, New Jersey and is valued at $25,000[1]. The trophy depicts a regulation-size football in kicking position that is made entirely of sterling silver. It stands 22 inches (55 cm) tall, weighs seven pounds (3 kg), and takes approximately four months and 72 man-hours to create. The words "Vince Lombardi Trophy" and the NFL logo are engraved on the base. After the trophy is awarded, it is sent back to Tiffany & Co. to be engraved with the winning team's name and the date and score of the Super Bowl.

stlrtruck
06-13-2007, 10:29 AM
After the trophy is awarded, it is sent back to Tiffany & Co. to be engraved with the winning team's name and the date and score of the Super Bowl.

The titans should know that - it got shipped to St. Louis that year! :toofunny:

CantStop85
06-13-2007, 10:33 AM

I told you so. :smile:

fansince'76
06-13-2007, 10:48 AM
I told you so. :smile:

All well and good, but he still hasn't revealed himself which team he has a rooting interest in, which tells me they suck so bad he's embarrassed to mention it. Texans fan, maybe? :chuckle:

Titans666
06-13-2007, 11:47 AM
Hilarious! One response touts "what have you done for me lately" and the next is "Lombardi baby!!"
On the topic of "lately", let's see.. The Titans didn't make the playoffs, nor did The Steelers...
And congrats on the Super Bowl rings of ancient times as well as the one from two seasons past.
Although both teams were 8-8 last season, I'm sure the sentiment here is that Pittsburgh will go undefeated and win it all this year and The Titans will sadly go 5-11...

fansince'76
06-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Hilarious! One response touts "what have you done for me lately" and the next is "Lombardi baby!!"
On the topic of "lately", let's see.. The Titans didn't make the playoffs, nor did The Steelers...
And congrats on the Super Bowl rings of ancient times as well as the one from two seasons past.
Although both teams were 8-8 last season, I'm sure the sentiment here is that Pittsburgh will go undefeated and win it all this year and The Titans will sadly go 5-11...

And the Titans are gonna have a breakout year based on....what, exactly?

Titans666
06-13-2007, 11:59 AM
And the Titans are gonna have a breakout year based on....what, exactly?

Honestly, I think it would be something for The Titans to improve upon last season's mark at all..
But there is some competition within the division just as in the North. You guys obviously smack it up against The Ravens and Bengals but those guy are gonna beat you at least once each..

SteelCityMan786
06-13-2007, 12:00 PM
The games in the division for us excpet the clownies will definantly be dog fights.

HometownGal
06-13-2007, 12:02 PM

Well, you have to admit Stoolers - we have a much more recent Lombardi than the Tites. I'd also have to say that the Steelers were in the playoffs a lot more recently than Tennessee.

By the way - when WAS the last time the Tites won a SB?

HometownGal
06-13-2007, 12:03 PM
You guys obviously smack it up against The Ravens and Bengals but those guy are gonna beat you at least once each..

Super! We'll take a 14-2 record! :thumbsup::cheers:

fansince'76
06-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Honestly, I think it would be something for The Titans to improve upon last season's mark at all..
But there is some competition within the division just as in the North. You guys obviously smack it up against The Ravens and Bengals but those guy are gonna beat you at least once each..

And to be perfectly honest, I know we have a tough row to hoe in our division. I think the fact that Bud Adams has retained Jeff Fisher as HC rather than do the regular knee-jerk firing is hopeful for the Titans in itself - Fisher is one helluva coach.

SteelCityMan786
06-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Super! We'll take a 14-2 record! :thumbsup::cheers:

I can live with a 14-2 record. We still get in the playoffs that way.

tony hipchest
06-13-2007, 12:21 PM
But there is some competition within the division just as in the North. You guys obviously smack it up against The Ravens and Bengals but those guy are gonna beat you at least once each..heres the thing. titan fans honestly have to be concerned by getting swept by the colts every year for quite a while now (ever since eddie george left). that dont mean they will, but everyone knows the titans have been clearly looking up to a single dominant team in that division.

steelerfans are never concerned about any team in our division sweeping us, in fact we have all the reason to believe we will be the ones doing the sweeping. it is those teams fans that are worried about us. thats just the way it has always been. if your a titans fan, or even an oldschool oilers fan you should remember this. the steelers arent scared of their division opponents and it will be no different this season. im sure they will have all the confidence that they can sweep the bungles and browns and atleast split with the ravens.

X-Terminator
06-13-2007, 12:25 PM

Why do opposing/rival fans think that saying that the Steelers won those championships "in ancient times" somehow diminishes the fact that THEY WON THEM??? Especially when it comes from a fan of a team that hasn't won SQUAT in their franchise history? What, the Steelers are supposed to give them back or purge them from the record or something? By that logic, the Raiders (3), Cowboys and 49ers (5 each) championships are now meaningless since none of them have won a Super Bowl within the last few years. Sheesh! :dang:

Of course the general sentiment around here is that we're going to win it all. Because you see, many Steelers fans do not accept mediocrity, and others are just extremely optimistic. Is there a problem with that? And actually, I think the Titans will be better this season than last season, and I'm sure many other Steelers fans will agree, because contrary to popular belief (read: yours), we all have the ability to look at the league and other teams objectively.

Titans666
06-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Hey, I said congrats on those SB wins although I suspect there's a good % on these boards that were too young to even remember that win against the Rams (I just happened to have lived in SoFlo as a kid and was able to attend the 2nd Pittsburgh/Dallas SB)...
That said, The Colts boat will capsize sooner than later and The Titans will be there to gladly take part in the demise.
AFC North: watching the Bungs last 2 seasons you can tell that there was a team that could be formidable if they could stay healthy and fix the right defensive holes - not dissimilar to the Colts of a few seasons back. Not saying that will happen, but the framework is there. The Bus was the Bungle-killer and he's gone folks...

stlrtruck
06-13-2007, 01:03 PM

When you haven't won the big game, it is "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY". When you've got a great history then it is something to be proud of.

But let's face it. The Titans are nothing more than the old oilers from back in the day. Yes, they had some good years but they have no trophy from tiffany's, nor rings of gold and diamonds to reflect back upon. Only what could have been and what never was.

While Steelers fans have trophies and rings to look upon. Teams of glory, dynasties, and consistency.

And yes, before the season begins - Steelers fans do expect an undefeated season! It's in our blood. That's why we are called fanatics!!!

Crushzilla
06-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Hey, I said congrats on those SB wins although I suspect there's a good % on these boards that were too young to even remember that win against the Rams (I just happened to have lived in SoFlo as a kid and was able to attend the 2nd Pittsburgh/Dallas SB)...
That said, The Colts boat will capsize sooner than later and The Titans will be there to gladly take part in the demise.
AFC North: watching the Bungs last 2 seasons you can tell that there was a team that could be formidable if they could stay healthy and fix the right defensive holes - not dissimilar to the Colts of a few seasons back. Not saying that will happen, but the framework is there. The Bus was the Bungle-killer and he's gone folks...

The problem with the Bengals, though, is that they can't get over that hump. Until they can prove that, they won't get the respect they all think they deserve. Even with this new infusion of good talent, they still haven't won a playoff game.

I agree about the Colts. The rest of that division is taking steps forward and the Colts took a huge step back in FA this year. I'm looking for the change to happen soon as well.

fansince'76
06-13-2007, 01:07 PM
The Bus was the Bungle-killer and he's gone folks...

Is that why we still knocked them out of the playoffs this past New Year's eve?

stlrtruck
06-13-2007, 01:08 PM
The Bus was the Bungle-killer and he's gone folks...

Really, damn I thought he was still suiting up for us. You see that's the problem with a lot of non-Steelers fans, they think that just because we lose a few key players that we're going to self implode. It wasn't our running game that cost us a few games last year. Parker still had over 1,000 yards.

You see, somehow, somwhere along the way to each off season, the Rooney's and the FO find that diamond in the rough to replace the person who moved on or retired. Willie Parker has done a great job at RB. Matter of fact you might remember his break out game against your titans. Didn't he have like 200 yards in that game?

Titans666
06-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Matter of fact you might remember his break out game against your titans. Didn't he have like 200 yards in that game?

Quiet you!

Titans666
06-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Is that why we still knocked them out of the playoffs this past New Year's eve?

I recall that game was a bit of a mess.. The Bengals bungled and the Steelers were in damage-control mode.. Again, I'm saying many of the pieces are there for The Bungs IF they put a few more pieces together you guys will have trouble... Obviously the "formula" the Steelers used in the past to keep the Bungs on their backs was to take an early lead and feed a heavy dose of The Bus. Even though you split them last year I don't see the formula working on them anymore...

Crushzilla
06-13-2007, 01:28 PM
I recall that game was a bit of a mess.. The Bengals bungled and the Steelers were in damage-control mode.. Again, I'm saying many of the pieces are there for The Bungs IF they put a few more pieces together you guys will have trouble... Obviously the "formula" the Steelers used in the past to keep the Bungs on their backs was to take an early lead and feed a heavy dose of The Bus. Even though you split them last year I don't see the formula working on them anymore...

Fair enough, Stoolers. The Bengals are still missing those pieces, though, and I feel that we've put together a solid team under Tomlin. Only time will tell.

stlrtruck
06-13-2007, 01:31 PM

And I guess our pieces have been broken or something? We still have major pieces in place, most of them as a matter of fact, from the team that made a wild tear through the playoffs en route to the first 6th seed to win the Super Bowl.

And while we did rely on the Bus to pound the rock late in games, we also have other weapons at our disposal which will prove to be more than useful in keeping the bungals on their backs. I wouldn't be surprised to see John Kuhn knock them over.

But maybe you should be more worried about the titans inability to be productive the last few years and being abused by other teams in your own division. I mean didn't the Texans beat you guys too? Kind of fruitless to come onto a Steelers forum, talking smack about our team, when your team definitely has some issues to fix.

BTW, how's Reggie Bush working out for you guys? :toofunny:

Titans666
06-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Fair enough, Stoolers. The Bengals are still missing those pieces, though, .

Well word is that Leon Hall is working out real nice and we all know Joseph is gonna be solid. The Bungs are addressing that secondary and Thurman will probably get a "get out of jail card" just in time to do some more head-knocking on Big Ben. If that secondary gets it together look out...

Titans666
06-13-2007, 01:39 PM
But maybe you should be more worried about the titans inability to be productive the last few years and being abused by other teams in your own division. I mean didn't the Texans beat you guys too? Kind of fruitless to come onto a Steelers forum, talking smack about our team, when your team definitely has some issues to fix.

BTW, how's Reggie Bush working out for you guys? :toofunny:

Our record last year says we are currently as equally productive as The Steelers.
8-8 is 8-8..
And as far as Lenfat goes, we'll see.. This new guy Chris Henry is one giant muscle factory with a low center of gravity ala Jones-Drew. I'm looking forward myself to see if that pick pays off..

stlrtruck
06-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Our record last year says we are currently as equally productive as The Steelers.
8-8 is 8-8..
And as far as Lenfat goes, we'll see.. This new guy Chris Henry is one giant muscle factory with a low center of gravity ala Jones-Drew. I'm looking forward myself to see if that pick pays off..

Yes they were equal as far as record but how many Steelers fans do you on the titans mb talking, or attempting to talk, smack.

The difference is that the Steelers have the pieces already in place of a proven Super Bowl winning team. The QB, RB, WR, TE and parts of the OL on offense. The DB, LB, and front 3 on defense. Tell me, what pieces of a proven winning franchise do the titans have on their roster?

And I'm still waiting for my answer - how's Reggie Bush working out for you?

Titans666
06-13-2007, 01:51 PM
The difference is that the Steelers have the pieces already in place of a proven Super Bowl winning team. The QB, RB, WR, TE and parts of the OL on offense. The DB, LB, and front 3 on defense.

We'll see, right...

And I'm still waiting for my answer - how's Reggie Bush working out for you?
?? I thought you were making a stab at Lendale White. I honestly don't know what you're talking about...

stlrtruck
06-13-2007, 01:58 PM
We'll see, right...

?? I thought you were making a stab at Lendale White. I honestly don't know what you're talking about...

Dang that was stupid :banging: of me. I was thinking Houston Texans when I typed that for some reason! :dang:

Titans666
06-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Dang that was stupid :banging: of me. I was thinking Houston Texans when I typed that for some reason! :dang:

Ha, yeah we love the Texans. It's more like thanks for Vince!

HometownGal
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Again, I'm saying many of the pieces are there for The Bungs IF they put a few more pieces together you guys will have trouble...

You forgot to add if the Bungles can stay out of jail.....:toofunny:

Personally, I have no problem with the Tites. They've had some really good players come and go over the years and I totally respect Jeff Fisher, though if you gave that bad boy horns, a pitchfork and a tail, he'd be a ringer for Satan. :sofunny: In all seriousness, good luck in the coming season. :cheers:

http://www.titansradio.com/graphics/Player/FISHERJE.JPG

CantStop85
06-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Well word is that Leon Hall is working out real nice and we all know Joseph is gonna be solid. The Bungs are addressing that secondary and Thurman will probably get a "get out of jail card" just in time to do some more head-knocking on Big Ben. If that secondary gets it together look out...

What he said. :thumbsup:

revefsreleets
06-14-2007, 02:56 PM
The problem with all this is that you assume there will be no more arrests in Cincy. Aren't they averaging like an arrest a month? Last I checked, they didn't trade all their players for new ones, so it's safe to assume that between now and December, there will be another 6-7 arrests.

Stlrs4Life
06-14-2007, 08:45 PM
You forgot to add if the Bungles can stay out of jail.....:toofunny:

Personally, I have no problem with the Tites. They've had some really good players come and go over the years and I totally respect Jeff Fisher, though if you gave that bad boy horns, a pitchfork and a tail, he'd be a ringer for Satan. :sofunny: In all seriousness, good luck in the coming season. :cheers:

http://www.titansradio.com/graphics/Player/FISHERJE.JPG

Let's be honest, doesn't Jeff Fisher look gay? :jawdrop:

Preacher
06-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey Stoolers...

Mike (The SteelersFever head honcho.., known as.. Steelersfever!) has posted a thread allowing for name changes...

Why don't you post in there... Give yourself a bit of a name change... And then keep talking football...

When you get out of the smack... Heck.. I enjoy reading your posts.

Edman
06-18-2007, 01:55 AM

It's not a problem. Enter Willie Parker. I'm sure you're quite familiar with him.

He ran all over Cincy last year. The Bengals still have a sappy front 7 and a defense that relies on turnovers. The prime reason we lost to them last year was because of one reason...TURNOVERS.

The Steelers made crucial turnovers when they had the Bengals on the ropes, and Cincy capitalized on them. Simple as that.We had the Bungles beat once again in the second meeting, but we let them get back in it because once again, STUPID TURNOVERS. FWP's fumble on the Goal line stifled what would've built a commanding lead for PIT. But we still won in the end.

The AFC North is a tough division. Tell us something we don't already know. It's very tough with the Ravens and their strong D, the Bengals and their O, and the improving Browns. It will be a dogfight this year no doubt.

revefsreleets
06-18-2007, 07:15 PM
I stand corrected. The Bengals average about .7 arrests a month.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bengalsarrest&prov=ap&type=lgns

Preacher
06-18-2007, 07:23 PM
I stand corrected. The Bengals average about .7 arrests a month.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bengalsarrest&prov=ap&type=lgns

Now you know...

that 3/10s makes all the difference in the world! :sofunny:

GBMelBlount
06-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Let's be honest, doesn't Jeff Fisher look gay? :jawdrop:

He does have an "odd" look about him.