PDA

View Full Version : Ichero bashes Cleveland!

Stlrs4Life
06-12-2007, 05:17 PM
http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/11/ichiro-is-not-a-big-fan-of-cleveland/

stlrtruck
06-12-2007, 06:31 PM
If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying."

:toofunny:

TackleMeBen
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
be nice to the mistake on the lake...lol..:flap:

Jeremy
06-16-2007, 08:09 AM
What's really funny is Cleveland will be going to the post season when Ichiro is home playing the post season on his PS3. Now THAT'S funny.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-16-2007, 12:12 PM
What's really funny is Cleveland will be going to the post season when Ichiro is home playing the post season on his PS3. Now THAT'S funny.

Forget Itchycrotch,his team is going nowhere fast.

HometownGal
06-16-2007, 06:20 PM

Hey - is hell going to freeze over soon and no one told me? :jawdrop::wink02:

I don't pay much attention to what that picklehead says. In all honesty, Cleveland isn't really the sh ithole that many people claim it to be. There are far worse cities out there. (Now I can remove the bamboo shoots from under my nails for spitting that out). :chicken:

Preacher
06-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Forget Itchycrotch,his team is going nowhere fast.

Not necessarily true. Mariners have had a 5 game skid. However, they were 4 games out of first place a week ago, a game out of wildcard.

I wouldn't right them off so fast.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Not necessarily true. Mariners have had a 5 game skid. However, they were 4 games out of first place a week ago, a game out of wildcard.

I wouldn't right them off so fast.

In the end,they will miss the playoffs and Itchycrotch will be leaving Seattle.Im actually don't want him on the Indians,I think we got some guys in the Minors that will produce better than him.

X-Terminator
06-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Maybe the Pirates can extract some revenge on Ichiro on your behalf :thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
06-18-2007, 10:51 AM
In the end,they will miss the playoffs and Itchycrotch will be leaving Seattle.Im actually don't want him on the Indians,I think we got some guys in the Minors that will produce better than him.

Yeah you do. That Van Every in Akron. He ain't too shabby. heck, you should bring him up now.

Big D
06-18-2007, 01:02 PM
I dont really feel sorry for ichiro. The game was over when grover interviened in the fourth.

Preacher
06-18-2007, 02:52 PM

ROTFL...

There are very few people in the MLB that produce better, more consistently, and with less attitude the Ichiro.

Will the Mariners make the playoffs? Possibly. We are not even at the middle of the year. Will the Indians have even one player, let alone "some" players that produce better, on a more consistent basis then Ichiro... :sofunny:

Not even close.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 09:01 AM
ROTFL...

There are very few people in the MLB that produce better, more consistently, and with less attitude the Ichiro.

Will the Mariners make the playoffs? Possibly. We are not even at the middle of the year. Will the Indians have even one player, let alone "some" players that produce better, on a more consistent basis then Ichiro... :sofunny:

Not even close.

Ichiro hits for a high average every year,but look at other key stats:

RBI: 68 (2005) 49 (2006).

Grady Sizemore had 81 (2005) and 76 (2006).
Travis Hafner had 108 (2005) and 117 (2006).
Victor Martinez had 80 (2005) and 93 (2006).

What good are all of Itchycrotch's hits when they don't score many runs?Getting hits are great,makes you look really good.But it is obvious that Itchycrotch didn't get many of those hits with RISP.And the only reason I am using 2005 and 2006 is because the players I have used have opnly really been regular starters on the Indians since 2005.Also,Itchycrotch has never had 70 RBI's in a season while none of the three players I listed have had less than 80.

Home Runs

Itchycrotch: 15 (2005) 9 (2006)

Sizemore: 22 (2005) 28 (2006)
Hafner: 22 (2005) 42 (2006)
Martinez: 20 (2005) 16 (2006)

Itchycroth is just another overhyped Japanese player.He'll be well soughtafter when he hits the free agent market...but won't have the impact everyone thinks he will.

Preacher
06-21-2007, 01:24 AM
Ichiro hits for a high average every year,but look at other key stats:

RBI: 68 (2005) 49 (2006).

Grady Sizemore had 81 (2005) and 76 (2006).
Travis Hafner had 108 (2005) and 117 (2006).
Victor Martinez had 80 (2005) and 93 (2006).

What good are all of Itchycrotch's hits when they don't score many runs?Getting hits are great,makes you look really good.But it is obvious that Itchycrotch didn't get many of those hits with RISP.And the only reason I am using 2005 and 2006 is because the players I have used have opnly really been regular starters on the Indians since 2005.Also,Itchycrotch has never had 70 RBI's in a season while none of the three players I listed have had less than 80.

Home Runs

Itchycrotch: 15 (2005) 9 (2006)

Sizemore: 22 (2005) 28 (2006)
Hafner: 22 (2005) 42 (2006)
Martinez: 20 (2005) 16 (2006)

Itchycroth is just another overhyped Japanese player.He'll be well soughtafter when he hits the free agent market...but won't have the impact everyone thinks he will.

remember... Ichiro has led off most of the time, thus, not in a RBI getting position. Furthermore, Seattles' 7, 8, 9, batters are usually not the best hitters. Heck, I think most of them were hitting about or under .200. Also, in 2005 and 2006, look at Seattle's overall offensive production. It was down, drastically from the previous years. Thus, the stats don't show the picture.

And on home runs... simple. Ichiro is more effective on base, getting into the pitchers head by make him think about steeling second or third. A solo home run is not as good as 2 on, no outs, with your 3, 4, and 5 hitters coming to the plate. Which one is more likely to start a multi run inning?

Oh yeah, last thing about Ichiro and home runs. The first time he was in training camp, in a spring training game, he kept slapping the ball to short outfield. After two or three hits, Lou Pinella comes to him and asks... "That is nice, but can you actually hit the ball?" Ichiro just smiles. Next time at bat, he put the ball over the fence, then came back to the dugout and just smiled again at Lou. His answer being... if you want me to hit homeruns, I will do that for you, if you want me to get on base, I will do that for you, which one is it?

I also challenge you to look at Ichiro's Strike out percentage, On Base Percentage, fielding without error percentage, he is maybe the best in the game at throwing people out from right field.

In short... You all can say anything you want about Ichiro... But most of it would go away in a heatbeat if he signed with your team.

Oh yeah... and if you really think he is just overhyped... Then you really haven't followed his career.

polamalu3000
06-29-2007, 05:55 PM
uh no i wouldnt change anything if he joined the indians being an indians fan i wouldnt want him on the indians we already have an awesome outfielder who can hit and make fantastic plays and his name is grady sizemore!