PDA

View Full Version : Choices.........SFFFL - 1st Week

tootalltoscore
09-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Well having looked at the matchups for my players this week, I am beginning to think I have bitten off more than I can chew...........lol

Having selected 4 RBs, I have changed my mind 3 times for the opening game, wish you could play 3 RBs instead of 3 WRs. Barber against Arizona looks good, McCallister against Carolina, just not sure, Westbrook against Atlanta?? pretty good for the receiving, not sure about the run though, which leaves JJ Arrington against the Redskins, I can see 8 in the box all day with Orton starting.

Perhaps I need to drop a RB and select another WR. At least this would cut down on my indecision at RB. Then again I would be indecisive about the WR with more choices there. This week seems easy, Burleson for the PurpleEaters, Lelie against Miami, Fitzgerald against the G-Men, which leaves Wayne on the bench against the Ratbirds secondary.

Phew, so many decisions to make, thank goodness Gates is inelegible at TE :smile: that makes Cooley a lock.

Damn, defence left, Indy or Bears, well Indy cannot stop the run, though Simon will make them better, Freeney is not 100%, still the Ratbirds have Boller which makes them worse. Bears-Redskins game are notoriously low scoring, Ramsey is awful..........yeah, lets risk the Bears. :boxing:

Gosh! This is hard work. I have it all to do again next week. Good job I only have a part time, fulltime job :rolleyes:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Becareful w/ McCallister.. Carolina has a pretty good defense so he might get you as much as you expect.

Suitanim
09-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Barber and Westbrook are solid picks, especially if your league credits receptions. Last year Barber wasn't spectacular rushing, but his combined running/receiving yards made him the most productive back in the NFL.

clevestinks
09-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Just dont play any of your good backs when you play Lamberts Lunatics!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2005, 06:29 PM
He's definatley got a tough team !! Wow !

clevestinks
09-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Congrats to BIGBENSGIRL7 and her Amandas Boys. I got a whoopin. Up by four and she has Owens going tomorrow. Great week for you. Good luck the rest of the season!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Looks like I was able to overtake Mike in this weeks matchup !!