PDA

View Full Version : Top Redskins pick Landry hurt playing paintball

Atlanta Dan
06-15-2007, 09:02 PM
A paintball shot in the groin:jawdrop: left rookie LaRon Landry unable to practice when the Washington Redskins opened their minicamp Friday.

The No. 6 overall pick in this year's draft was injured during a team-building outing Wednesday, when coach Joe Gibbs allowed the players to leave early at the end of the voluntary spring workouts. Some players went bowling or had lunch together, while many of the defensive players went to play paintball.

"I didn't know paintball was that dangerous," linebacker Marcus Washington said. "I hope it wasn't friendly fire."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/06/15/0616paintball.html

revefsreleets
06-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Here comes the NFL mandated moratoriam on paintball games!

tony hipchest
06-15-2007, 09:05 PM
getting shot with large pellets at more than 100 mph?

yeah, i think i'd wear a cup.

something tells me sean taylor was the triggerman.

CantStop85
06-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Dangerous sport, man. Don't leave the family jewels unguarded.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Paintball is dangerous when not wearing the correct equipment.It looked like I had a third nipple for two months after a round of paintball with my friends.

boLT fan
06-16-2007, 12:40 PM
"I didn't know paintball was that dangerous," linebacker Marcus Washington said. "I hope it wasn't friendly fire."

:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Paintball is dangerous when not wearing the correct equipment.It looked like I had a third nipple for two months after a round of paintball with my friends.

I take my boy and three of his friends about three or four times a year....YEA!!! It hurts like you wouldnt believe....not dangerous ....but painful. You learn the difference between cover and concealment VERY quickly.

They call my boy and his friends a "wolf pack"....if you see one....be careful, there are three more hidden close by. The little turds remind me of the veloca-raptors from the movie Jurrasic Park. Freakin war vet..and I get pinged by 13 year olds!!!

I have been hit in the neck, arms, legs and the torso but have avoided the "red rover-bend over" shot shot at this point!!!

Livinginthe past
06-16-2007, 01:44 PM
I take my boy and three of his friends about three or four times a year....YEA!!! It hurts like you wouldnt believe....not dangerous ....but painful. You learn the difference between cover and concealment VERY quickly.

They call my boy and his friends a "wolf pack"....if you see one....be careful, there are three more hidden close by. The little turds remind me of the veloca-raptors from the movie Jurrasic Park. Freakin war vet..and I get pinged by 13 year olds!!!

I have been hit in the neck, arms, legs and the torso but have avoided the "red rover-bend over" shot shot at this point!!!

Thats funny as hell - great mental image.... velocaraptor teenagers! :toofunny:

I've only been once - as part of a stag do - the best man shot the groom in the adams apple after he had already been shot himself and was lying on his back(to add insult to injury!)