PDA

View Full Version : HEY EAGLES FANS!

SteelCityMan786
06-17-2007, 02:40 PM
You annoy us all to death with that annoying song of yours. I thought we the Steelers Fans should continue the great fire between our two teams. I've see some of your own fans steal our great song. Well time for me to make fun of yours.

Ready:

Cry Eagles Cry
on the road to losing.
Wimp out Eagles Wimp out.
Give up a safety 1, 2, 3.
We hit too low, and too high,
We can not even fly.
Cry Eagles Cry, on the road to losing.
E-A-G-L-E-S. LOSERS!!!!!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 09:02 AM
What do you call an Eagle with a Super Bowl ring?

A Thief!

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:33 AM
What do you call an Eagle with a Super Bowl ring?

A Thief!

:sofunny:

What do you call someone who leaves eagles to go to another team to win a super bowl ring?

a smart person

Newzfoxjr
06-19-2007, 10:42 AM
What do you call 53 guys sitting in a bar watching the Super Bowl?

The Eagles. =O

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:48 AM
LOL!!!!!!

Elvis
06-19-2007, 08:45 PM
:tt02::tt02::tt02:
True Dat....
True Dat....:toofunny:

boLT fan
06-19-2007, 09:04 PM
I wish I could join in on the superbowl jokes, but that would probably backfire. :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 09:23 PM
I wish I could join in on the superbowl jokes, but that would probably backfire. :sofunny:

Soon young padawan.

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 09:45 PM

You can join us though insulting the Eagles. :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 10:09 PM
A Steeler fan,a Chargers fan,and an Eagles fan are walking down a road and pass a woman's dead body.Out of respect,they each put thier hats over a private part.

The cops get there,and the officer writing the report lifts the Steelers hat off of the right breast and writes a note.He then lifts the Chargers hat off of the left breast and writes another note.He then takes the Eagles hat off of the vagina,writes a note,and then scratches his head.

He takes the Eagles hat off again,and scratches his head.He does this a few more times,and then the Eagles fan asks the cop if he's some type of sick pervert or something.

The cop replies,"no,it's just that every time I look under an Eagles hat,I always see an a$$h0le."

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:11 PM
A Steeler fan,a Chargers fan,and an Eagles fan are walking down a road and pass a woman's dead body.Out of respect,they each put thier hats over a private part.

The cops get there,and the officer writing the report lifts the Steelers hat off of the right breast and writes a note.He then lifts the Chargers hat off of the left breast and writes another note.He then takes the Eagles hat off of the vagina,writes a note,and then scratches his head.

He takes the Eagles hat off again,and scratches his head.He does this a few more times,and then the Eagles fan asks the cop if he's some type of sick pervert or something.

The cop replies,"no,it's just that every time I look under an Eagles hat,I always see an a$$h0le."

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 10:33 PM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

A Lions fan,Eagles fan,and Steelers fan are caught in the desserts of Iran drinking smugled booze.

After sitting in jail for three days,they find that thier punishment is to be whipped 100 times with a wet leather whip.They are all given one wish before each whipping.

The Eagles fan asks for a pillow to be tied to his back.However,after about 20 lashes,the pillow is shreaded and he gets the rest of the lashes on his back.

The Lions fan,who was the drunkest of them all (wouldn't you wanna be drunk if you were a Lions fan?),asked for two pillows.After about 40 lashes,the pillows are shreaded and he recieves the rest of the lashes to his back.

Now the Steelers fan steps up to whe whipping post.When asked for his wish,he instructs the gaurds to tie the Eagles fan to his back.

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:37 PM
A Lions fan,Eagles fan,and Steelers fan are caught in the desserts of Iran drinking smugled booze.

After sitting in jail for three days,they find that thier punishment is to be whipped 100 times with a wet leather whip.They are all given one wish before each whipping.

The Eagles fan asks for a pillow to be tied to his back.However,after about 20 lashes,the pillow is shreaded and he gets the rest of the lashes on his back.

The Lions fan,who was the drunkest of them all (wouldn't you wanna be drunk if you were a Lions fan?),asked for two pillows.After about 40 lashes,the pillows are shreaded and he recieves the rest of the lashes to his back.

Now the Steelers fan steps up to whe whipping post.When asked for his wish,he instructs the gaurds to tie the Eagles fan to his back.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Mike Tomlin and Andy Ried are walking down the North Shore when Ried trips over an old oil lamp.A genie comes out and grants each man one wish.

Ried goes first,and tells the Genie to build a huge wall around Philadephia to keep all of the Steeler fans and thier Five Time Super Bowl Champions gear out.So the genie nods his head and *poof*,there is a stone wall 125 feet high,2 feet thick,surrounding the Philadephia area.

The genie turns to Mike Tomlin,and Tomlin tells the genie to fill the wall with water.

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:42 PM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: lol. Dude did you come up with these.

PisnNapalm
06-19-2007, 10:43 PM
http://www.bomberboys.com/Smilies/trophy_iggles.gif

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:50 PM

The Classic.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 10:51 PM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: lol. Dude did you come up with these.

Actually,they are jokes I read about the University of Michigan,but are easily changed to fit any team of any sport.

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Actually,they are jokes I read about the University of Michigan,but are easily changed to fit any team of any sport.

They work with any team. you really can't use them on the Steelers. We'd fit no insults.

Crushzilla
06-19-2007, 11:02 PM
They work with any team. you really can't use them on the Steelers. We'd fit no insults.

Only if the joke involved us not being able to walk... under the burden of all those Lombardi's...

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Only if the joke involved us not being able to walk... under the burden of all those Lombardi's...

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: I stand corrected. (with some of the jokes :toofunny:)

RoethlisBURGHer
06-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Did you hear about the Steeler fan who's legs were crushed underneath him?

Yeah,he found out how heavy five Lombardi trophies are!

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 11:15 PM
I guess Crush gave you that idea.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-20-2007, 09:30 AM
I guess Crush gave you that idea.

Yeap,and I came up with that joke on my own.

A Steelers fan,Bears fan,Panthers fan,and a Eagles fan are all climbing Mount Everest.

The Bears fan proclaims,"this is for the Bears,"and then jumps off of the mountain.

The Panthers fan then proclaims,"this is for the Panthers,"and he then jumps off of the mountain.

The Steelers fan proclaims,this is for everyone,"and then he shoves the Eagles fan off of the mountain.

polamalufan43
06-20-2007, 09:40 AM

A Steelers fan,Bears fan,Panthers fan,and a Eagles fan are all climbing Mount Everest.

The Bears fan proclaims,"this is for the Bears,"and then jumps off of the mountain.

The Panthers fan then proclaims,"this is for the Panthers,"and he then jumps off of the mountain.

The Steelers fan proclaims,this is for everyone,"and then he shoves the Eagles fan off of the mountain.

lol, wow...I hope there aren't any Eagles fans here...well, actually I do....

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-20-2007, 10:06 AM
lol, wow...I hope there aren't any Eagles fans here...well, actually I do....

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

We get them every now-and-then...that's why we have this thread!

SteelCityMan786
06-20-2007, 10:30 AM

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Not to mention, I have a heafty hatred of them.

HometownGal
06-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Well, SCM - Eagles fans are a pubie above Flyers fans. :sofunny:

Q: Why was Andy Reid upset when the Philadelphia Eagles play book was stolen?
A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

SteelCityMan786
06-20-2007, 03:20 PM
Well, SCM - Eagles fans are a pubie above Flyers fans. :sofunny:

Q: Why was Andy Reid upset when the Philadelphia Eagles play book was stolen?
A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

:sofunny:

Preacher
06-21-2007, 03:35 PM
A young boy in Philidelpihia is in a custody court with his parents fighting over him.

Getting tired of all the fighting amongst the adults, the judge asks the child, who do you want to live with, your mother?

The boy says no... she beats me.
Judge asks... your father?
Boy says no... he beats me too.
Judge asks... Then who?
Boy says... Coach Reid... He can't devise a plan to beat anybody!

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 04:20 PM
A young boy in Philidelpihia is in a custody court with his parents fighting over him.

Getting tired of all the fighting amongst the adults, the judge asks the child, who do you want to live with, your mother?

The boy says no... she beats me.
Judge asks... your father?
Boy says no... he beats me too.
Judge asks... Then who?
Boy says... Coach Reid... He can't devise a plan to beat anybody!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Two kids are playing ice hockey on a frozen pond in the Pittsburgh area when a rabid Pit Bull runs onto the ice trying to attack the young hockey players.One of the kids sticks his hockey stick under the dog's collar and snaps the dog's neck.

A reporter from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette runs over to ask the boy some questions.He stars by writing "Penguins fan saves friends life."

"But I am not a Penguins fan," says the boy.

"Steelers fan is a hero."

"I am not a Steelers fan either."

"Well then son,who do you like," asks the reporter.

The kid says, "I am a Philladelphia Eagles fan."

The reporter then writes, "young punk kid kills beloved family pet."

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Two kids are playing ice hockey on a frozen pond in the Pittsburgh area when a rabid Pit Bull runs onto the ice trying to attack the young hockey players.One of the kids sticks his hockey stick under the dog's collar and snaps the dog's neck.

A reporter from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette runs over to ask the boy some questions.He stars by writing "Penguins fan saves friends life."

"But I am not a Penguins fan," says the boy.

"Steelers fan is a hero."

"I am not a Steelers fan either."

"Well then son,who do you like," asks the reporter.

The kid says, "I am a Philladelphia Eagles fan."

The reporter then writes, "young punk kid kills beloved family pet."

Just shows you the great hate between Pittsburgh and Filthy.

Preacher
06-22-2007, 04:15 AM
Like an idiot, I was trying to think why there would be such a dislike between Pitt and philly...

DUH!!!

LOL..

RoethlisBURGHer
06-23-2007, 12:32 AM
How do you get an Eagles cheerleader into your apartment?

Grease the door frame and push!

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Like an idiot, I was trying to think why there would be such a dislike between Pitt and philly...

DUH!!!

LOL..

Yeah man, they're trying to give our proud state of Pennsylvania a BAD name.

LarryNJ
06-23-2007, 06:01 PM
How do you get an Eagles cheerleader into your apartment?

Grease the door frame and push!

Their fans mostly are a bunch of morons. It funny Philly has a reputation for being such a great sports town, but their fans are clueless. Most couldn't name 3 guys on any other team in the NFL.

But the cheerleaders are 1st class!

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Their fans mostly are a bunch of morons. It funny Philly has a reputation for being such a great sports town, but their fans are clueless. Most couldn't name 3 guys on any other team in the NFL.

But the cheerleaders are 1st class!

Greatly unloyal sports town.

GBMelBlount
06-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Philadelphia is VERY welcoming. It is nice to know if I fall in love with my freakin brother, this is the city to go to! Boys in Philadelphia are afraid to grow up because they never want to leave their brother's "behind."

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Philadelphia is VERY welcoming. It is nice to know if I fall in love with my freakin brother, this is the city to go to! Boys in Philadelphis are afraid to grow up because they never want to leave their brother's "behind."

It's not really welcoming(to me). Especially since well, of my Pittsburgh liking. One more reason I never wear the Steelers stuff around town unless I want to piss people off.

Also, why would I even walk around town, there is a murder a day there.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-23-2007, 11:24 PM
It's not really welcoming(to me). Especially since well, of my Pittsburgh liking. One more reason I never wear the Steelers stuff around town unless I want to piss people off.

Also, why would I even walk around town, there is a murder a day there.

I wear my Steelers gear almost daily around here just to piss the Clowns fans off.

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 11:26 PM
I wear my Steelers gear almost daily around here just to piss the Clowns fans off.

They have no case to put us down. :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-23-2007, 11:28 PM
They have no case to put us down. :sofunny:

They freaking hate my Super Bowl stuff! :sofunny::toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 11:29 PM
They ****ing hate my Super Bowl stuff! :sofunny::toofunny:

It's called

JEALLLLLLOUSYYYY

RoethlisBURGHer
06-23-2007, 11:31 PM
It's called

JEALLLLLLOUSYYYY

I love it,I just laugh and put up 5 fingers in the air.

SteelShooter
06-23-2007, 11:35 PM

:rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :busted: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :busted: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl:

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 11:38 PM
I love it,I just laugh and put up 5 fingers in the air.

A Number Philly and Cleveland won't see for sometime. lol.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-24-2007, 12:14 AM
A Number Philly and Cleveland won't see for sometime. lol.

Don't you mean won't see ever?

SteelCityMan786
06-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Don't you mean won't see ever?

oh yes, thanks for catching that.

Philly is far far away from winning a title.

wharalson
07-05-2007, 02:11 PM
where do you guys come up with these phrases and jokes.

wharalson
07-05-2007, 02:12 PM
sign him up coach!!!!!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-07-2007, 06:35 PM

:sofunny::sofunny:

Galax Steeler
07-09-2007, 03:53 AM
The sleagles only wish they had a football team.

SteelCityMan786
07-09-2007, 07:12 AM
If Philly actually had a championship Football team, that town would riot.

Buzz05
07-09-2007, 08:19 AM

Yes they would...after what I saw last year in Philly after the Saints playoff game...that town would burn itself to the ground...But I will admit I had fun haha

HometownGal
07-09-2007, 03:11 PM

I agree, Matt. My God - those grinches booed Santa Claus! :jawdrop: Notice the corrolation between The Grinch's color and Eagles green. :toofunny:

http://www.nycny.com/movies/the_grinch/grinch.jpg