PDA

View Full Version : Teams on the rise

Mandy90
06-18-2007, 06:36 AM
49ers for one are a team definetly on the rise, whereas a team such as the Dolphins, in my opinion, are aging and on the decline.

What teams do you believe are improving and declining over the next year or so.

boLT fan
06-18-2007, 01:27 PM
Improving: Raiders, Browns, Vikings, Cardinals

Declining: Dolphins, Chiefs, Bengals

Livinginthe past
06-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Improving - Denver, Detroit, St Louis

Declining - Buffalo, Jax, KC,

Big D
06-18-2007, 02:09 PM
improving- broncos,pattys and browns
declining-chiefs, dolphins and the packers

ChronoCross
06-18-2007, 02:29 PM
improving - Pattys, Steelers, Raiders, Packers, St. Louis, 49ers, Lions, Arizona, Saints
decline - Bears, Browns, chiefs, dolphins, Seattle, Falcons, Bengals, Chargers, Dallas
?? - Vikings, Jets, Colts, Eagles, Redskins and whoever else

Big D
06-18-2007, 02:37 PM
I really got disagree with anyone that says the raiders are improving. They hired harry potter as their head coach who is doing his best to act like tom coughlin. I just dont see any weapons on that team.

Crushzilla
06-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Patty's? As in the Patriots? Improving? When were they bad recently?

When you say on the rise I think of teams who have been absolutely DREADFUL for the past decade or so...

domthebomb228
06-18-2007, 03:29 PM
On the rise:

Oakland - because how many years in a row is it possible to suck terribly? Russel is a talented quarterback, and he has a talented running back and good defense to work with.

New Orleans - Just look what a couple of good draft picks and free agent pick-ups can do for a team. Holy nuts, man. They're a pretty young team too, with a stud head coach.

San Francisco - Frank Gore is a beast, Alex Smith will eventually display the talent he has, and they just upgraded their D with Pat Willis, Nate Clements and a few other guys. In a couple years, watch out.

Arizona - They've had a solid offense for quite some time, as soon as they can tighten it up on defense they'll be real contenders. Maybe Leinart is good, maybe he isn't. We don't really know. Levi Brown, however, will be good.

On the Decline:

Cincinnatti - Just cause I hate them so much and love watching them fail.

Green Bay - Bret Favre is dragging his team into his grave with him. Just retire already, you can't play anymore, that should have been obvious 2 years ago.

Indianapolis - Not because they're not amazing. But Peyton is getting old. Once he's gone (may be quite a few years), that team will fall apart. And I don't think they're getting any better... how could you possibly upgrade that offense?

SteelCityMan786
06-18-2007, 03:37 PM
OUTSIDE OF THE STEELERS!

On the rise: Saints, 49ers, Jets
On the decline: Chiefs, Dolphins, Eagles, Bengals, Ravens(Not too steep decline maybe a couple wins)
????-Everyone else

silver & black
06-18-2007, 06:22 PM
I really got disagree with anyone that says the raiders are improving. They hired harry potter as their head coach who is doing his best to act like tom coughlin. I just dont see any weapons on that team.

Thats cool bro:cheers: Time will tell. It's gonna be pretty tough to suck as bad as last year. I don't think we can do anything BUT improve.:thumbsup: