PDA

View Full Version : Street and Smith Top 25 and BCS Conference Champ Predictions

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Street and Smith came out this week.

Top 25
1. USC
2. West Virginia
3. Wisconsin
4. LSU
5. Michigan
6. Florida
7. Oklahoma
8. Texas
9. Virginia Tech
10. Louisville
11. California
12. Arkansas
13. Penn State
14. Auburn
15. Ohio State
16. Georgia
17. UCLA
18. Missouri
19. Rutgers
20. Nebraska
21. Tennessee
22. Clemson
23. TCU
24. Oregon State
25. Boise State

BCS Conference Champions(Bowl Teams)
ACC-Virginia Tech(8)
Big East-West Virginia(5)
Big Ten-Wisconsin(8)
Big XII-Oklahoma(8)
Pac 10-USC(6)
SEC-LSU(8)

Other BCS Teams
Michigan
California
Texas
Florida

ben2hines=6
06-28-2007, 03:29 PM
love seein the mountaineers there but 8 teams from the acc making a bowl, thats a litlle far fetched

YEAR OF THE MOUNTAINEER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Wow Buckeyes a 15. I know that they lost a lot on O but they have a solid D and a good RB in Wells.

section514
07-12-2007, 11:56 AM
i think if morelli pulls through PSU will challenge the Badgers for the Big Ten spot

SteelCityMan786
07-12-2007, 11:57 AM
i think if morelli pulls through PSU will challenge the Badgers for the Big Ten spot

as well as Michigan.

Elvis
07-15-2007, 09:19 PM
I look for the UNC Tar-Heels to be number 1 before the season is over...
I just didnt say which season....:wink02:
Naw... I have always love the Miami, Fla Hurricanes but I am trying to start pulling for my hometown Tar-Heels now that they have a legit head coach. I just dont see how you can rank Florida that low after they won last year. They are gonna be very good this year as well and they play in the Best Conference in the Nation as well. Yeah... I cant believe that they didnt have that great Hawaii team with the Great Colt Brennan ranked in the top 25.. whats up with that..... Yeah... Right...:banana:

pittsburghp8baller
07-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Naw... I have always love the Miami, Fla Hurricanes but I am trying to start pulling for my hometown Tar-Heels now that they have a legit head coach. I just dont see how you can rank Florida that low after they won last year. They are gonna be very good this year as well and they play in the Best Conference in the Nation as well. Yeah... I cant believe that they didnt have that great Hawaii team with the Great Colt Brennan ranked in the top 25.. whats up with that..... Yeah... Right...:banana:

ha maybe in year 2020 or something like that. florida lost 10 players on defense alone which was their strong point.

but the thing i cant wait to see cameron newton play. urban meyer liked how the leak/teabow combo worked out so now teabow will take over leak's role and newton will do what teabow did, newton is even bigger than teabow 6'5" 242 pound quarterback holy crap!

pittsburghp8baller
07-15-2007, 09:53 PM

and regards to another brennan dis, remember to get in the top 25 u dont have to have the toughest schedule to get in the 25. boise state made it to a bcs bowl game playing every team hawaii had to play

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Looks like the Big Ten will be tough again this year but then again thats what we thought last year till we got to the bowl games.

SteelCityMan786
07-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Looks like the Big Ten will be tough again this year but then again thats what we thought last year till we got to the bowl games.

The Big Ten is always tough. It just a step back in the conference standings.