PDA

View Full Version : What sophmore jinx ??? Plaxico Who ????

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Ben has been nearly flawless thru the first 3 quarters!!! Just goes to show all of us that kept saying relax, dont worry, about his struggles in the preseason, were just that, struggles in the preseason!!!

I know its a long season ahead, but Damn what a way to start it out !!!!

And Hines, El, and Cedric have stepped up in BIG way... just as we all expected and hoped they would!!!

SteelersWyo
09-11-2005, 02:25 PM
What a day for Ben. I thought he was really struggling in the preseason and it would carry over to the regular season. Last I saw he had a rating of 158.4 or something like that, which is perfect. Have a big @ss ache with leaving him in with 8 minutes to go in the 4th with the score 34-7.

SteelR1
09-11-2005, 02:30 PM
I thought 158.7 was perfect. Who cares though, were kicking their ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah he's out, got his hand squished on a bad snap and a busted play...He's got ice on it, but he appears to be ok.. no need to have him in anways.

Edit--yeah he's walking around, no more ice.. He seems to be fine.

and this is for Boomer Esiason !!

:upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

jim brown
09-11-2005, 03:18 PM
It Seems Your Forgetting That The Running Game Who Willie Parker' Kept The Passing Game Open Think

clevestinks
09-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Sophmore jinx nothing! Ben is fine and will continue to be fine. Willie and Ben complimented each other in a huge way. They tried to stack the line. Ben hit some passes and they backed off. Then Willie ran wild. I cannot wait to play the stinkin brownies.

Koopa
09-11-2005, 04:14 PM
awww what a beautifull game by big ben, perfect passer rating, 9 of 11 218 yards 2 tds, hey his 9 of 11 is todays date lol

LambertIsGod58
09-11-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm glad we let that piece of trash Burress go. He never lived up to potential. Feel much better getting rid of the dead weight.

clevestinks
09-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm glad we let that piece of trash Burress go. He never lived up to potential. Feel much better getting rid of the dead weight.

Couldnt agree more. I was actually a little rough on El this week, boy did he step it up! Great game El

SteelR1
09-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah El stepped it up big time!!! It's amazing how the Steelers lose players either by leaving the team or getting hurt, AND there is ALWAYS somebody who steps up and plays hard!!!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2005, 07:52 PM

Damn straight, all the starting WR's stepped up for Ben today!! 1 down, and 1 step closer to our ultimate goal.. 1 game at a time!

RoethlisBURGHer
09-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Ben played awesome.I knew he'd play better in the regular season when you cana ctually work into a rythym and they game plan.

Who needs Plax?Not us!Randle El can stretch the field with his speed...this guy will burn DB's all season.

Oh...and I can't forget Fast Willie Parker.He needs to stay the starter...and we should probally trade Staley after the season (IMO).

Steel - X
09-12-2005, 12:36 PM
It Seems Your Forgetting That The Running Game Who Willie Parker' Kept The Passing Game Open Think

And in the Preseason and last year what helped us win game in and game out? The running game. When its there this team will not loose. Great game. Look at the St louis game Bulger through 55 times and lost with awesome #'s but they had no running game. Seems to be a problem

Blitzburgh55
09-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Plax made one cacth a game and ben is hitting all he recvericers right on the spot super bowl here we come

BlitzburghRockCity
09-12-2005, 09:16 PM
If Plax caught everything thrown his way, within reason of course, he'd have atleast 5-7 receptions a game..but no he has to have a couple circus catches followed by a whole lotta NOTHIN !!! but he's gone, yesterdays news, good riddance to an underacheiver!

Suitanim
09-13-2005, 05:48 PM
I left a message board I'd been posting at for 7-8 YEARS because of all the nitwits and naysayers predicting doom and gloom...Plex was always good riddance for me, and the sophomore jinx is for players who lack the talent and mental attitude to play the game...Ben doesn't fit either...