PDA

View Full Version : MX is THE BEST!

SteelersMongol
06-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey guys. I just wanted to say thank you to MX for making me some cool avatar and siq. You guys know that I had my first siq while ago. But this this time, MX used the REAL Genghis Khaan painting and the Steelers' mighty linemen that I'm always proud of.

MX, I wish you the best in your future.

GBMelBlount
06-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey guys. I just wanted to say thank you to MX for making me some cool avatar and siq. You guys know that I had me first siq while ago but this this time, MX used the REAL Genghis Khaan painting and the Steelers' mighty linemen that I'm always proud of.

MX, I wish the best in your future.

SM. SFMX is incredibly gifted. He did my sig & gave me an avatar in reserve. Also, he is a caring & humble person. Again SFMX...Bless you & Thank you!

GB

Crushzilla
06-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Joel is a great asset to this forum. Awesome work again, old friend :cheers:

tony hipchest
06-19-2007, 11:09 PM
not only is it great artwork it is a great representation of your culture and heritage, steelersmongol.

and whats even cooler, is despite physical, cultural, and political barriers, is that a mexican, mongolian, and american can be united in the love of their team.

:cheers:

great work for a great fan MX!

steelersfanmx
06-19-2007, 11:13 PM
You guys are really kind... and truly I aprecciate all your comments and blessings....
Is really good knowing you like my work... thats the best reward for me...
Gracias amigos!...LOL

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey Joel,

would you like a thread to display your great work and for people to request it?

steelersfanmx
06-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey Joel,

would you like a thread to display your great work and for people to request it?

Yeah... why not!... Its a great idea!...
thanks!

tony hipchest
06-19-2007, 11:20 PM
You guys are really kind... and truly I aprecciate all your comments and blessings....
Is really good knowing you like my work... thats the best reward for me...
Gracias amigos!...LOL

no problemo vato. i enjoy if someone says i make them laugh (great reward for making a joke), and what you have done for the board and many members easilly deserves proper recognition.

like i used to tell bb2w, a great sigmaker can bring a continuity, fluidity, and over all visual appeal to a board as a whole. your generous contributions to many anonymous people have definitely done that. :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 11:39 PM
no problemo vato. i enjoy if someone says i make them laugh (great reward for making a joke), and what you have done for the board and many members easilly deserves proper recognition.

like i used to tell bb2w, a great sigmaker can bring a continuity, fluidity, and over all visual appeal to a board as a whole. your generous contributions to many anonymous people have definitely done that. :cheers:

I wonder what happened to our ol' friend BB2W showing up here on Steelers Fever.

polamalufan43
06-20-2007, 10:58 AM
I must say.. MX you have done a great job again.

As for BB2W, I honestly have no clue.

~PF43:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
06-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah... why not!... Its a great idea!...
thanks!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=257968#post257968

There you go Joel.

steelersfanmx
06-20-2007, 12:46 PM
I must say.. MX you have done a great job again.

As for BB2W, I honestly have no clue.

~PF43:tt02:

Thanks Polamalufan43!:tt02:

Is true, its been a long time since I don't read or see posts from
BB2W, he is one of the best artist I've seen in this forum
as well as Justin Otstott and Prosdo...

they make some of the best signatures
and avatars here...:computer:

steelersfanmx
06-20-2007, 12:47 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=257968#post257968

There you go Joel.