PDA

View Full Version : new member from pittsburgh PA

steelpride12
06-19-2007, 09:57 PM
hey guys im 16 years old from pittsburgh PA been a steeler fan all my life with my grandpa and dad and went to my first game there superbowl XL year against the bears it was the greatest moment ever! im a tru fan and not a person that hates a team if they lose! no matter wat they do or what there record is im a die hard steeler fan for life!:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
06-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

The Duke
06-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Welcome

PisnNapalm
06-19-2007, 10:37 PM
hey guys im 16 years old from pittsburgh PA been a steeler fan all my life with my grandpa and dad and went to my first game there superbowl XL year against the bears it was the greatest moment ever! im a tru fan and not a person that hates a team if they lose! no matter wat they do or what there record is im a die hard steeler fan for life!:tt02:

Someone please... help... hold me back... I must resist... DoH!!:dang: too late.

Let me interpret::

Hey guys. <=note the usage of punctuation. Oops... I'll begin again.

Hey guys. I'm 16 years old and from Pittsburgh, PA. I have been a Steelers fan all my life. I went with my grandpa and father to my first game when the Steelers played the Bears during their Super Bowl XL season. It was the greatest moment ever! I'm a true fan and not a person that hates a team if they lose! No matter what they do or what their record is, I'm a die hard Steelers fan for life!

Ok then. Welcome to the forums. I bet you have some great memories of that Bears game. It ranks as one of my favorites of all time.

Oh, and don't mind me. I'm a crotchety old fart when it comes to using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.

fansince'76
06-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Welcome to the board, steelpride12! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

HometownGal
06-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Hiya steelpride12 and welcome to SF! :smile::tt02::wave:

polamalufan43
06-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Someone please... help... hold me back... I must resist... DoH!!:dang: too late.

Let me interpret::

Hey guys. <=note the usage of punctuation. Oops... I'll begin again.

Hey guys. I'm 16 years old and from Pittsburgh, PA. I have been a Steelers fan all my life. I went with my grandpa and father to my first game when the Steelers played the Bears during their Super Bowl XL season. It was the greatest moment ever! I'm a true fan and not a person that hates a team if they lose! No matter what they do or what their record is, I'm a die hard Steelers fan for life!

Ok then. Welcome to the forums. I bet you have some great memories of that Bears game. It ranks as one of my favorites of all time.

Oh, and don't mind me. I'm a crotchety old fart when it comes to using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.

LOL

in that case...

Welcome to SteelersFever steelpride, the most informative and grammatically correct fan site ever!

~PF43:tt02:

p.s jk jk jk PisnNapalm

PisnNapalm
06-20-2007, 10:07 AM
nevermind...

SteelersMongol
06-22-2007, 12:04 AM
LOL

in that case...

Welcome to SteelersFever steelpride, the most informative and grammatically correct fan site ever!

~PF43:tt02:

p.s jk jk jk PisnNapalm

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: You're a good person, PisnNapalm. :hug: We, especially the ones from the overseas like me, could always use people like you.

Welcome home new kid on the block. :tt02:

steelersfanmx
06-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Hello and Welcome to Steelers Fever!:wave:

X-Terminator
06-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Welcome, welcome, welcome! :tt02:

Big7BenHOF
06-23-2007, 01:05 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelShooter
06-24-2007, 12:00 AM
"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow: