PDA

View Full Version : Summer Plans!

verks36
06-21-2007, 09:58 AM
This is the official thread where you can share your summer plans and trips with your fellow steeler loyalist. So since today is the official first day of summer I thought what would be better than sharing your summer plans with everybody.

So i guess i might as well go first:smile:

So basically i have been on summer vacation for 3 weeks so far. It has been great being home and it is a great change compared to my boarding school. This whole summer i have rehab therapy for my 2 dislocated shoulders to prepare for this upcoming football season. Which hopefully get my shoulders stronger and decreases the chance of having another dislocation.

So the first week my dad took me on his book tour for his recently released book Watch this listen up click here. It is a book on advertising and it is he first book he has ever wrote. http://www.watchlistenclick.com/ So that was fun him making speeches and anserwing question about his book. It is a really interesting and i suggest to anyone who is interesting in adverting to check it out.

Next me and my family went to the south of france where my dad was the head judge of the Canes advertising festival. We got a really really nice house and all expenses paid. I can not say how nice the house was it was like the nices house i had ever seen. It has a home theater and an elevator and indoor pool. We also saw alot of celebrities in canes. I saw the playboy girls Kendra, Briggette and Holly plus Hugh. I even talked to Briggette i asked if i could have a picture but she said she was to busy because they were in the middle of filming the show Girls Next Door on E! SO hopefully i will be in the show:party:. So my dad Did a good job as the judge and his company won a couple of Golden lions (the prize of the ceremony) for his work with addiads for the commercial BONDED BY BLOOD( it is some New Zealand thing dealing with soccer). The festival was really sweet and my dad was up and stage like handing out awards and stuff it was all just surreal for me. Here is an article on the canes advertising festival http://www.exchange4media.com/Cannes/2007/fullstory2007.asp?section_id=13&news_id=26482&tag=21320&pict=6
I am sure if you search it on google you could find more information if you are interested.

So now i have a couple of days to chill at house before i go to Barcelona for a study program for a month. There i will be spending 4 weeks in a barcelona college studying archeticure and World Politics. It should be a great time and hopefully there will be some hot chickitas if you know what i mean. I have really no clue what to expect from barcelona except that i will be doing some hard work during the summer which i am not to happy about.

When i get back i think i will be going to some of steelers mini camp with my bro and dad and hopefully go to a AKON concert.

So that basically my summer plans. I will update my post if anything new happens and to fill you guys in on what going on.

WHAT ARE YOUR SUMMER PLANS?

Newzfoxjr
06-21-2007, 10:20 AM
I joined the football team. Other than that I don't have much planned.

Galax Steeler
06-22-2007, 04:02 AM
I actually just got back from visiting pittsburgh and will go back aug. 11 for the steeler greenbay game.

PisnNapalm
06-22-2007, 07:51 AM
I will be counting the days until the kids go back to school.

The Duke
06-22-2007, 03:26 PM
I will maybe go to pittsburgh :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
06-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Was suppose to leave for Italy in May but it's been pushed back. :banging:

verks36
06-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Was suppose to leave for Italy in May but it's been pushed back. :banging:

O to bad hope it gets rescheduled soon
I heard Italy is having like a seaver drought right now and it is really hot

SteelCityMan786
06-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Football Galore

Trip(s) to Pittsburgh

Other things to.

tony hipchest
06-26-2007, 09:24 PM
postwhoring on SF

YAY! (lol) :smile:

SteelCityMan786
06-26-2007, 09:38 PM
postwhoring on SF

You're the biggest post-*****.

you have over 12,000 and more then 20 posts per day.

verks36
06-26-2007, 09:52 PM
postwhoring on SF

Are you refering to me
sorry i have been posting alot its just that it is summer and i have alot of time on my hands
I try make my point simple without just using a couple of words
sry i will chill with the typing fingers:computer::computer:

SteelCityMan786
06-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Are you refering to me
sorry i have been posting alot its just that it is summer and i have alot of time on my hands
sry i will chill with the typing fingers:computer::computer:

Don't worry. I have a lot of time to. Just most of it is now till 2nd to last week in July.

fansince'76
06-26-2007, 10:11 PM
postwhoring on SF

Can I join in too? YAY! (lol)....:smile:

:chicken: :pw: :chicken: :pw: :chicken:

SteelCityMan786
06-26-2007, 10:13 PM

:pw: :pw: :pw:

tony hipchest
06-26-2007, 10:17 PM

you have over 12,000 and more then 20 posts per day.duuuhhhhhhhh. why do you think i said my summer plans were to "post***** on sf" ????? :dang:

Are you refering to me
sry i will chill with the typing fingers:computer::computer: wow. bunch of paranoid, self conscious headz up in da hizzle.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/DSP214_500.jpg

:chuckle:

jeez guys, i was just telling you what i was doing this summer :rolleyes: (actually, i know this is the "official" summer plans thread but i already posted mine in the locker room forum about 3 weeks ago...)

SteelCityMan786
06-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Arrrrrrrgh Tony Hijacked another thread.

fansince'76
06-26-2007, 10:26 PM
http://skinheads.net/forums/images/smilies/NewSmiles/suicide.gif

tony hipchest
06-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Arrrrrrrgh Tony Hijacked another thread.no.... actually i just said that my summer plans were to post on SF. then (out of the blue) i was rudely attacked on a personal level:

you have over 12,000 and more then 20 posts per day.

SteelCityMan786
06-26-2007, 10:29 PM
no.... actually i just said that my summer plans were to post on SF. then (out of the blue) i was rudely attacked on a personal level:

Tony, I know. I was joking with you.

tony hipchest
06-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Tony, I know. I was joking with you.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

lol. i kinda figured that. :bouncy: (note the chuckles^^^^^^)

HometownGal
06-26-2007, 10:38 PM

Me too, me too!

HEE! (lol)....:smile:

SteelCityMan786
06-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Me too, me too!

HEE! (lol)....:smile:

:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
06-27-2007, 04:34 PM
O to bad hope it gets rescheduled soon
I heard Italy is having like a seaver drought right now and it is really hot

Last time I went I ended up arriving on the hottest day of the year in Italy. Yeah, not fun. This northeast boy wasn't used to that type of heat. I'm attempting to avoid that this time around and that's why I had May scheduled but some things went down. Oh well.

pittsburghp8baller
06-30-2007, 03:52 PM
im going to florida to visit my cousin who was in an accident and we are going to help him get things going again. im excited though its the first time ive been down to florida in 4 years.

Im def going to hit up some paintball fields while im down there and i guess ill hit up disney world one of the days im there since i get in for free.

im worried though where i live in VA its been upper 90s for about a week now; cant imagine what its goin to be like in FL

verks36
07-02-2007, 11:34 PM
im going to florida to visit my cousin who was in an accident and we are going to help him get things going again. im excited though its the first time ive been down to florida in 4 years.

Im def going to hit up some paintball fields while im down there and i guess ill hit up disney world one of the days im there since i get in for free.

im worried though where i live in VA its been upper 90s for about a week now; cant imagine what its goin to be like in FL

DOnt they have some good Xball fields down in florida?

What kind of gun you have. First I started out with a Tippman 98 flatline, then i got a WGP 2003 vertical feed auto****er and now i have a blue ion. I dont get a chance to play that much becuase of boarding school but when i was into it i went to my local field about once every 2 weeks. Paintball is a very expenive hobby though.

PisnNapalm
07-02-2007, 11:40 PM
I now have 5 extra kids in my house. My wife came home from her sister's with them in tow. Yippee for me.

I knew she'd be bringing them home. She always does.

pittsburghp8baller
07-03-2007, 07:44 AM
DOnt they have some good Xball fields down in florida?

What kind of gun you have. First I started out with a Tippman 98 flatline, then i got a WGP 2003 vertical feed auto****er and now i have a blue ion. I dont get a chance to play that much becuase of boarding school but when i was into it i went to my local field about once every 2 weeks. Paintball is a very expenive hobby though.

there have a few good ones. cant remember the names my cousin usually drove.

i have a ion too, black. i have the halo b w/ rip drive. and a custom parts 14" barrell system

Def a expensive hobby but i was on a sponsored team for two years so wasnt that expensive for me

stlrtruck
07-03-2007, 09:21 AM
My summer plans are to survive the weeks on end of my children being out of school, my wife being laid off and taking the summer off with the kids, the endless rants of baseball fans (which are few in the state of FL), and the stress of searching for a new job (which could come to an end today).

Then once football season begins (which for me begins the day camp opens), I will be looking forward to my trip to Da 'Burgh the Saturday after Thanksgiving!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Just back from Gettysburg/Washington D.C./Williamsburg and my plans to to recooperate.....(and possibly go paintballing with my son...Six Flags with both the kids....Southern Illinois for a family reunion...etc......CRAP!!!...not sure when I will recooperate)

verks36
07-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Hey guys

I am in Barcelona right now
havent really had a chance to post much on SF recently but i am having a great time in europe