PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Colts SuperBowl Ring......

stillers4me
06-21-2007, 04:38 PM
....very nice! (too bad Manning gets to wear it :wink02:). Now keep in mind, it only has one Lomabrdi while ours had five.............nice ring, very classy. I bet it looks wonderful on Tony Dungy's finger...... congrats, Coach Dungy!

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070614/SPORTS03/706140552/1058/SPORTS03

boLT fan
06-21-2007, 05:41 PM
That's really cool looking. Their logo looks pretty good on a ring.

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Don't worry stillers. Ours will have 6 soon.

stillers4me
06-21-2007, 06:50 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/yahoo_pray.gif please, please, oh please let it be so...........!

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 06:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/yahoo_pray.gif please, please, oh please let it be so...........!

:sofunny: At least something to stick it to the rest of the teams who didn't pull off the 6th title yet.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Screw Peyton Manning and the Colts......lol Man these Colts fans are so much worse since the Colts finally got over the hump....Why did my parents have to move to this worthless state before I was born?lol I would move but my job,most of my family and my friends are all out here in this sorry state of Indiana......

I still get laugh knowing Peyton had his usual play-off let down with his play....He didn't do jack all play-offs really....He had a nice secondhalf comeback in the AFC title against the Pats....Then he took what the Bears defense gave him in the Super Bowl....I still would take Brady over Manning as a play-off QB......

Livinginthe past
06-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Its a nice ring for sure - the simplicity of the Colts horseapple....I mean...horseshoe logo makes it, I think.

MACH1
06-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot who won it last.:sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Nice...but ours was still better!

steelpinstripe72
06-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Nice...but ours was still better!

Of course it was. :tt02:

But that aside, I really like the silver. My high school class ring is silver. Just looks more...distinguished, I guess. Doesn't change the fact that all our rings better be gold, though. Anything else would be just not right.

PAMillerGrrl83
06-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Yes I've saw these my fiance` had it as the BG for our comp I told him to get that off the computer...but it is pretty, I'll give em that.

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Yes I've saw these my fiance` had it as the BG for our comp I told him to get that off the computer...but it is pretty, I'll give em that.

Why would that fiance want that obscene gesture on your desktop. lol.

BlacknGold76
06-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Screw Peyton Manning and the Colts......lol Man these Colts fans are so much worse since the Colts finally got over the hump....Why did my parents have to move to this worthless state before I was born?lol I would move but my job,most of my family and my friends are all out here in this sorry state of Indiana......

I still get laugh knowing Peyton had his usual play-off let down with his play....He didn't do jack all play-offs really....He had a nice secondhalf comeback in the AFC title against the Pats....Then he took what the Bears defense gave him in the Super Bowl....I still would take Brady over Manning as a play-off QB......

No offense bro but ease up on Indiana. I was born and raised there and its my boyhood home. :dang: Say whatever else you want but leave Indiana out of it.:computer:

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 10:01 PM
No offense bro but ease up on Indiana. I was born and raised there and its my boyhood home. :dang: Say whatever else you want but leave Indiana out of it.:computer:

Sorry, but I'm forced to insult Purdue, Indiana, and the Colts. I feel it is my duty as a Steelers and Penn State Fan.

stillers4me
06-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Sorry, but I'm forced to insult Purdue, Indiana, and the Colts. I feel it is my duty as a Steelers and Penn State Fan.

It's a sucky job, but someone has to do it.....:hunch:

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 10:08 PM
It's a sucky job, but someone has to do it.....:hunch:

Not really. It's just a lot of fun. :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-21-2007, 10:42 PM

Tell her if she wants Dolts crap as the background,she can buy her own damn computer!

PAMillerGrrl83
06-21-2007, 10:57 PM
^^I'm a girl it was my FIANCE` *male form* FIANCEE` is female form who had it. I'm the Steelers fan, hes the Colts fan who also named our one year old daughter Elisabeth Peyton.

PAMillerGrrl83 *Grrl* means girl btw. Have a good one!

tony hipchest
06-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Tell her if she wants Dolts crap as the background,she can buy her own damn computer!i think PAMillerGirl83's fiancee is a guy, especially considering she referred to him as a he just a few posts ago.

tony hipchest
06-21-2007, 11:01 PM
^^I'm a girl it was my FIANCE` *male form* FIANCEE` is female form who had it. I'm the Steelers fan, hes the Colts fan who also named our one year old daughter Elisabeth Peyton.

PAMillerGrrl83 *Grrl* means girl btw. Have a good one!you beat me to it (by seconds). payton is a great name for a girl. of course you notice i spell my daughters with an "a".

SteelersMongol
06-21-2007, 11:54 PM

Amen to that. :tt02:

Preacher
06-22-2007, 03:00 AM
Funny...

I really didn't like it. I think it is becuase I really don't like the horseshoe. I didn't really think about it... it actually looks okay on the helmets. However, on the ring it just doesn't click.

Oh well.. Just my opinion... and no.. not a homerism... can't be, I am not from Pitt!! lolol

Crushzilla
06-22-2007, 03:13 AM
It looks a lot better than the two Denver ones in the 90's... Someone was on acid when they made those...

I still think the XIII ring was the coolest of our 5... Though its hard to argue against the last one...

stlrtruck
06-22-2007, 07:17 AM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070614/SPORTS03/706140552/1058/SPORTS03[/url]

Think of it this way...it could have been Boy Wonder getting his fourth instead of Manning getting his 1st!

Take your pick!

vasteeler
06-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Think of it this way...it could have been Boy Wonder getting his fourth instead of Manning getting his 1st!

Take your pick!

THAT IS FOR SURE:blah:

onthebus36
06-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Funny...

I really didn't like it. I think it is becuase I really don't like the horseshoe. I didn't really think about it... it actually looks okay on the helmets. However, on the ring it just doesn't click.

I agree Preacher, I don't like it. I kinda think it looks glitzy and cheap. When it comes to stones, I think less is more. I'd rather have one big stone (or five in our case) than 200 little ones.

SteelCityMan786
06-22-2007, 04:09 PM
i still think ours is nicer... chek out my icon thing
<------

Left Hand next buds!

I think we've had enough time to get it measured. Time to put the rings on it. lol.

PAMillerGrrl83
06-22-2007, 10:26 PM
you beat me to it (by seconds). payton is a great name for a girl. of course you notice i spell my daughters with an "a".

I tried to get him to let me spell it Paeton but he wouldnt have it. Oh well, all her stuff is Steelers *cept for one Manning jersey*. Thanks for tellin em that I'm a girl LoL. Dunno how that got confusing.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-23-2007, 01:13 AM
Sorry MillerGirl,I wasn't paying complete attention to the post or the poster's name.

Tell him if he wants Dolts garbage as the background that he either needs to set up a different account for himself on the computer or buy his own!