PDA

View Full Version : Offical Pacman Jones Discussion Thread.

Atlanta Dan
06-18-2007, 09:22 AM
It seems as if the only question that remains unanswered is whether Pacman Jones will cease playing in the NFL because of a lifetime ban or becuase at some point he gets whacked.

This latest incident occurred in Atlanta earlier today - the Moreland Avenue area is not exactly the upscale suburbs of ATL and I-285 is the bypass interstate, so there apparently was some sort of pursuit and shoot after everyone left the club.

'Pacman' Jones may be involved in shooting incident

Troubled NFL star Adam "Pacman" Jones may be involved in a shooting early Monday at a DeKalb County strip club, WSB-TV reported.

Dekalb police said two groups of men got into an argument around 2:30 a.m. at Club Blaze, a Moreland Avenue strip club, WSB said.

Three men say they left the club in an SUV and were approached by Jones and his entourage in another SUV. When Jones' vehicle pulled alongside the other vehicle near I-285, someone opened fire.

No one was hit by bullets, but one person was scratched by flying plastic, WSB reported.

Investigators want to question Jones, a College Park native, about the incident. No charges have been filed.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2007/06/18/0618dkshooting.html

fansince'76
06-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Scumbag....

tony hipchest
06-18-2007, 10:26 AM
unfortunately this moron is gonna go the same route as o. thurman, m. vick, and c. henry, where they think they can do just about anything now and play the "woe is me" victim card. lawyers will say they are unfairly being profiled, targeted, scrutinized, etc.

anyone think mr. goodell is already sick of walking into the office monday morning?

onthebus36
06-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Wasn't part of the character discussion the NFL had with these guys include learning to avoid situations where you are getting yourself in trouble?

Apparently Chris Henry was accused of mischief again too but the guys later "recanted" their story. That's an interesting trend. Are guys trying to get players in trouble or are the accusers being "encouraged" not to press changes.

Here's the Chris Henry story. Check out the outfit in the pic. Pimpin!

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13512164/detail.html?taf=cin

fansince'76
06-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Here's the Chris Henry story. Check out the outfit in the pic. Pimpin!

http://www.wlwt.com/news/13512164/detail.html?taf=cin

http://www.wlwt.com/2007/0125/10842948.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

83-Steelers-43
06-18-2007, 11:06 AM
KICK HIM OUT OF THE LEAGUE. HE IS A BUM.

polamalufan43
06-18-2007, 11:11 AM
http://www.wlwt.com/2007/0125/10842948.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thought bubble from his head"You can't touch this..."

Does anyone else notice this guys got elf-like ears?

~PF43:tt02:

83-Steelers-43
06-18-2007, 11:18 AM
As always, he will get a nice little slap on the wrist and all will be forgotten.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Looks like his suspension will probally be extended another season due to this incident.

I can't believe that by now,he hasn't learned that ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING good can happen at a strip club (or just about anywhere) at 2:30 in the morning.

This scum bag deserves to be banned from the league.If stupid was against the law,he'd be put on death row.

tony hipchest
06-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I can't believe that by now,he hasn't learned that ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING good can happen at a strip club (or just about anywhere) at 2:30 in the morning.

.you can get laid...

thats what its all about and thats why one gang is getting into fights with another, simply over a woman.

its all about getting a piece of ass for them.

fansince'76
06-18-2007, 12:15 PM

He was answering an emergency call:

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

:toofunny:

onthebus36
06-18-2007, 12:25 PM
thought bubble from his head

Totally! His whole face is kinda elfish. He's the gangsta hoodlum elf.

83-Steelers-43
06-18-2007, 12:32 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of something you would have found in Roswell back in 1947.

SteelCzar76
06-18-2007, 12:43 PM
you can get laid...

thats what its all about and thats why one gang is getting into fights with another, simply over a woman.

Actually Tone,.... the vast majority of the time it has nothing to do with a woman at all. But moreso a drunken pissing contest between armed individuals. (At least on the 'Club' level) Everybody's a f#$king cowboy nowadays.

Atlanta Dan
06-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Based on this latest report, the official PC term for hangers-on is now "entourage" rather than posse.

Witnesses at Club Blaze, a Moreland Avenue strip club, have told police Jones was at the club and that he and his entourage were involved in an argument at about 4:15 a.m. with a group of three men. The argument concerned a dancer at the club, police said.

After the argument, witnesses overheard Jones, a Clayton County native, said he was going to get a gun, police said.

He then left in a black Cadillac Escalade, witnesses told police.

But, when the men with whom they argued left the club in a Toyota Sequoia, Jones's entourage followed them in two vehicles police identified as a green Dodge Charger and a black Pontiac Grand Prix.

A few blocks away from the club near I-285, the victims told police the men in Jones' entourage pulled alongside their vehicle on Moreland Avenue and opened fire. The men returned fire, they told police. Their vehicle was struck seven times, but only one minor injury was reported. Another nearby vehicle was also struck and suffered damage to its windshield.

No charges have been filed in the case.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2007/06/18/0618dkshooting.html

So Pacman drives off to get a gun while 2 other cars carrying his "entourage" pursue the Toyota Sequoia? - uh-huh:dang:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Come on Goodell you messed when you didn't give this tool a lifetime ban the first time now for sure give him a lifetime ban...Its clear he doesn't get it and he never will...lol Please ban Chris Henry for life to...He is just as big of an idiot....

Crushzilla
06-18-2007, 02:36 PM
you can get laid...

The NFL sometimes seems like a glorified group of cavemen.

Sometimes one has to wonder... Guy who have been taught all their lives to go as fast and as hard as they possibly can.

So when it comes traditional contests of "wooing" women (in this case... strippers...) they only know how do it on an excessive level. Its all about excess.

Most of the time, most of the guys can differentiate between their full contact football life and real life, but bottom life is, Adam Jones will never learn.

Come on Goodell you messed when you didn't give this tool a lifetime ban the first time now for sure give him a lifetime ban...Its clear he doesn't get it and he never will...

A lifetime ban is the only answer. Adam Jones is a danger to himself, the community, and the character of the NFL. When he was young his father was shot and killed, he grew up in a community where problems are resolved by violence, this lifestyle is DEEPLY embedded in his character. Pacman will not learn. He MUST be banned from the NFL.

As far as the "victim" card goes, it doesn't apply. No one has to let you play in the NFL. You have to earn it buddy. He's already thrown it all away. Its just a question of when it all catches up... Sooner than later.

Please ban Chris Henry for life to...He is just as big of an idiot....

That would just be good fuel against all the Bungle morons...

RoethlisBURGHer
06-18-2007, 02:42 PM
you can get laid...

Yeah,but people like Pacman shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

tony hipchest
06-18-2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah,but people like Pacman shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.for sure. especially when hes likely to be shot before his kid would turn 5. or even worse, put someone else in the grave and be locked up for life.

CantStop85
06-18-2007, 02:57 PM
OK, Chris Henry...Pac Man wins alright, he's more gangster than you...you don't have to one-up him this time.

Anyway, I do love Chris's pimp coat.

SteelCityMan786
06-18-2007, 03:34 PM
OK, Chris Henry...Pac Man wins alright, he's more gangster than you...you don't have to one-up him this time.

It's orange you know. Like Cincinnati Bengal Orange.

onthebus36
06-18-2007, 04:39 PM

I'd love to know if that's a current photo. If CH was rocking the fur collared coat in mid-June, that's a commitment. (It's probably just a file photo.)

Big D
06-20-2007, 03:36 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2910497

SteelCityMan786
06-20-2007, 05:06 PM
so much for the turned around Pac-Man

onthebus36
06-20-2007, 05:30 PM
So the Vegas incident has resulted in felony charges and the issue in Atlanta hasn't even been addressed yet!

Anybody else think he's probably played his last game in the NFL?

Big D
06-20-2007, 05:34 PM
So the Vegas incident has resulted in felony charges and the issue in Atlanta hasn't even been addressed yet!

god I hope so. He is young and does have money. I see him getting off on these charges and playing elsewhere in 08

onthebus36
06-20-2007, 05:41 PM
god I hope so. He is young and does have money. I see him getting off on these charges and playing elsewhere in 08

I think there are teams who would definitely take him in 2008 but I think something this flagrant is indefensible and the league may ban him for longer than his current suspension. Clearly he doesn't get, or doesn't care, that they are serious and, as the article says, has already violated the terms of his suspension several times and we haven't even gotten to the season!

Of course, he could go be a monster in the CFL. They'd take him and Montreal supposedly has some really good strip clubs (I'm told :cheers:)

Black@Gold Forever32
06-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Goodbye Pac Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that new United Football League will take Pac Man in 08 when they begin play.....lol

fansince'76
06-20-2007, 07:43 PM

:iagree:

83-Steelers-43
06-20-2007, 07:50 PM

You and me both. I'm sure he will get a nice little slap on the wrist, but he will get off light because of who he is. Titans will drop him (maybe) and some other team will jump on him.

Excellent message to send. Keep laying down the law NFL and judicial system. Let's wait until the P.O.S. actually kills somebody! :thumbsup:

stillers4me
06-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Do the Bengals need a cornerback??? After he gets out of jail, I'm sure Marvin would welcome him to town. Afterall, the poor pumpkin can't be blamed for how society has failed him.

Atlanta Dan
06-20-2007, 08:46 PM
You and me both. I'm sure he will get a nice little slap on the wrist, but he will get off light because of who he is. Titans will drop him (maybe) and some other team will jump on him.

Excellent message to send. Keep laying down the law NFL and judicial system. Let's wait until the P.O.S. actually kills somebody! :thumbsup:

Do not rule out "the troubled Tennessee Titans cornerback" getting popped before 2008 - not a good sign that Pacman forgot to pack heat and needed to go back to his Escalade to fetch his weapon when he mixed it up at Club Blaze on Monday morning.

SteelCityMan786
06-20-2007, 08:46 PM

More then likely. Pacman threw his carrier away. I'm sure coach R. Rod probably isn't happy he had him now.

verks36
06-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Pacmans is a good chance at jail time and his nfl career is in real jeopardy.

I know if the titans realease him the bengals wouldnt mind him he would fit into tthe team chemisty pretty nicley

SteelCityMan786
06-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Pacmans is a good chance at jail time and his nfl career is in real jeopardy.

I know if the titans realease him the bengals wouldnt mind him he would fit into tthe team chemisty pretty nicley

That's for sure. :sofunny:

pittsburghp8baller
06-20-2007, 10:58 PM
its shame. such a great talent. def one of the best players in the league when he played.

you knows maybe if he grew up with a better supporting cast and in a better place he could have turned out better

SteelCityMan786
06-21-2007, 12:52 AM
http://post-gazette.com/pg/07172/795921-66.stm

NFL Notebook: Titans' Jones to face charges in Las Vegas
League officials quiet on whether this would lengthen DB's suspension

Thursday, June 21, 2007
The Associated Press

Suspended NFL player Adam "Pac-Man" Jones must surrender to authorities in Las Vegas to face two felony charges in a strip club melee that preceded a triple shooting in February.

Two other people police identified as part of the troubled Tennessee Titans cornerback's entourage also will face felony charges in the fracas inside the Minxx club.

Clark County District Attorney David Roger said arrest warrants were being sought for Jones, Robert "Big Rob" Reid of Carson, Calif., and Sadia Morrison of New York.

"They'll be given a reasonable amount of time to turn themselves in, and if they don't, police will go looking for them," Roger said.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello did not say if the Las Vegas charges would affect Jones' suspension for the upcoming NFL season.

"As we have stated, his status will be reviewed after the Titans' 10th regular-season game," Aiello said.

Jones agreed this month not to appeal the suspension, and officials said Jones had a chance to be reinstated after 10 games if he adhered to team restrictions and had no further "adverse involvement with law enforcement." Missing the entire season would cost Jones his salary of nearly $1.3 million.

Tennessee Titans owner K.S. "Bud" Adams Jr. said the team was focused on the 2007 season and would have no comment about Jones' legal trouble.

"We are moving forward as a team and do not expect to comment on any future matters concerning him until his suspension is completed," Adams said.

The Las Vegas gunfire occurred Feb. 19 outside a club several blocks off the Strip near the end of NBA All-Star weekend. A bar employee was paralyzed and two others suffered less serious wounds.

Jones, 23, faces two counts of felony coercion stemming from allegations he bit a bar bouncer on the ankle and threatened to kill club employees, according to the criminal complaint.

Reid, 37, who police identified as Jones' bodyguard, faces one felony coercion charge alleging he attacked a bouncer who tried to restrain Jones.

Morrison, 25, faces charges including coercion, felony assault with a deadly weapon and battery stemming from allegations that she hit a bouncer in the head with a champagne bottle and attacked several other club employees with a chair and a stanchion.

Coercion is the act of threatening or physically interfering with a person trying to do something that he or she has a right and responsibility to do.

If convicted, Jones faces a maximum of up to 12 years in prison and a $10,000 fine, authorities said.

Las Vegas lawyer Robert Langford, who has said he would represent the three if charges were filed, was expected to contact police to arrange their surrender.

MACH1
06-21-2007, 01:25 AM
I doubt the comish will let him play in the NFL if the charges stick.
Put a fork in him he's done.

onthebus36
06-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Vegas has a professional police force and a legal system that deals with cases like this every day. It's also outside the Titan's fan base so I don't think Pacman can count on any local boy favoritism. (ie Chris Henry in Covington, KY.)

Given his well documented record and the fact that someone was paralyzed, I don't think he's going to get a pass on this one. He may plea bargain out and avoid jail time but that will be a conviction and likely end his career.

This reminds me of a comment I heard someone make once. He said if you take a poor person with a good heart and make them rich, they'll end up a rich person with a good heart. They might make a few mistakes but in the end, their good heart will win out. At the same time, you take a bad person and make them rich and you will have an even worse person. I think that's clearly the case here. Adam Jones is a criminal and giving him money did nothing but make him a wealthy criminal.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-21-2007, 11:37 AM
The charges will stick.I don't think there are many Titans fans in Las Vegas to help get him a slap on the wrist.

And for God's sake,someone was paralyzed because of Jones!Someone's life has been altered in an aweful way because this punkass wanted to be "tough".He deserves to have the damn book thrown at him.A 12 year sentence will damn sure end his career.

rbryan
06-21-2007, 05:05 PM
From what I understand the charges pending from the Atlanta incident are the ones he had to really worry about. I bet he wishes he would have saved some of that strip club money now. Wait till the Titans come after him for the bonus he was originally paid.

Hey Pacman, get used to the orange jump suit. It's your destiny.

touchdownward
06-21-2007, 05:15 PM
He's already serving a 1 year suspension and now this. Jughead has played his last down as a NFL player.

tony hipchest
06-22-2007, 07:32 PM
so like a good little boy, pacman showed up to vegas, turned himself in, and paid the $20,000 bond to be let go.

anyone think they had to drag him kicking and screaming to vegas to "turn himself in"?

when he paid his bail did his "peeps" rech into a trashbag of $81,000 worth of ones and shower the joint?

did any casion have over/under odds of how many minutes upon release with bail, it would take adam to find his way to a strip joint? (im thinking traffic may have been tight and it would take 35 minutes, 25 if one of his "enterage" started firing shots into traffic.

what a moron. atleast he shaved his dreads in an act of "contrition" :rolleyes:

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 12:42 AM
John Clayton thinks it's all over for Pac-Man now. Who can blame him for thinking that.

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 02:55 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_TIM_DAHLBERG_062007?SITE=PAGRE&SECTION=FOOTBALL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

tony hipchest
06-23-2007, 03:13 PM
i just wanted to point out that there are already 4 pacman jones threads on this 1st page alone. this makes it #5. pretty soon the nfl forum is going to be covered with white dots and multi-colored ghosts.

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 03:15 PM
I'll merge them all together.

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Please Keep all news on the Pac Man Jones case IN THIS THREAD!

Livinginthe past
06-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Are we allowed a seperate thread for Ms. Pacman news? ;wink02:

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Are we allowed a seperate thread for Ms. Pacman news? ;wink02:

Is there a Ms. Pacman Jones? :sofunny:

Crushzilla
06-23-2007, 03:50 PM

Chris Henry

Livinginthe past
06-23-2007, 03:54 PM
You bet there is.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/ms_pacman2.jpg

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 04:02 PM
You bet there is.

Man, Ms. Pacman is cheating on the real pacman with pacman jones.

HometownGal
06-23-2007, 04:08 PM

Yep. Word has it that he married one of the Tites' DL's.

http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/13032/normal_big%20mama%202.jpg

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 04:09 PM
OMG!!!! That's a nasty picture.

Livinginthe past
06-23-2007, 04:12 PM

http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/13032/normal_big%20mama%202.jpg

DL's?

Thats LenWhale White trying out for Baywatch

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 04:13 PM
DL's?

Thats LenWhale White trying out for Baywatch

He can't even match Pamela Anderson. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
06-23-2007, 04:15 PM
im not seeing the difference here (except for blue shoes vs. red shoes) :hunch:

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 04:16 PM
im not seeing the difference here :hunch:

I see such an odd resemblance some how. But how is the question.

HometownGal
06-23-2007, 04:38 PM
OMG!!!! That's a nasty picture.

Rumor has it that he stashes his hush money and weed in her thighs.

tony hipchest
06-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Rumor has it that he stashes his hush money and weed in her thighs.and he parks his SUV in her ass...

Livinginthe past
06-23-2007, 07:12 PM
With Pacman out on bail, strip clubs throughout the country beef up security.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/SecurityDetail.jpg

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 09:59 PM
The Ghosts won't work his gets one of those HUGE dots.

TackleMeBen
06-23-2007, 11:20 PM
he would probably just shoot them anyway..lol

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 11:28 PM
he would probably just shoot them anyway..lol

As bad as he is.

TackleMeBen
06-23-2007, 11:51 PM
As bad as he is.

yeah. or try and bite their ankles.... after he finds them....lol..:dang:

SteelCityMan786
06-23-2007, 11:53 PM
yeah. or try and bite their ankles.... after he finds them....lol..:dang:

oh don't give me that thought. Don't remind me the fact he threatened to kill people

TackleMeBen
06-23-2007, 11:57 PM
oh don't give me that thought. Don't remind me the fact he threatened to kill people

once a thug always a thug i say

SteelCityMan786
06-24-2007, 12:01 AM
once a thug always a thug i say

Yep, this is one I think good ol R. Rod didn't want to have found out to be one of his own players.

TackleMeBen
06-24-2007, 12:04 AM
well not everyone can be as classy as the steeler players

SteelCityMan786
06-24-2007, 12:21 AM
well not everyone can be as classy as the steeler players

Yep, but there are some though.

SteelCityMan786
06-24-2007, 02:02 PM
http://post-gazette.com/pg/07175/796753-66.stm

NFL Notebook: 'Pac-Man' showing Titans no respect

Sunday, June 24, 2007
From wire dispatches

If Vince Young is any indication, cornerback Adam "Pac-Man" Jones may have used up the patience of his Tennessee Titans teammates.

Young was asked during a minicamp session this week if he was concerned about Jones, who turned himself in to Las Vegas authorities to face two felony charges.

"We love him a whole lot, but we feel like he don't care about us right now," Young said.

Young said he hasn't talked with Jones, but echoed Jeff Fisher's comments that the charges are Jones' issue to handle. Atlanta police have said they also want to question Jones as a witness to a shooting after a strip club fight early Mondayg.

Jones was suspended for the 2007 season in April by commissioner Roger Goodell. The pending charges in Las Vegas from a Feb. 19 fight at a strip club and triple-shooting that left a man paralyzed likely mean he won't be allowed an early return after the Titans' 10th game.

"He's got to stay out of trouble and watch his back out there," Young said.

steelpride12
06-25-2007, 12:11 AM
he need to leave the league and never comeback he is a disgrace and needs to settle the heck down and be a good boy!

SteelCityMan786
06-25-2007, 09:28 AM
I say add 1/2 to a full year to his suspension. He needs to get his head on straight.

stlrtruck
06-25-2007, 10:34 AM
thought bubble from his head"You can't touch this..."

I was thinking more along the lines of...

"I wonder if anyone will know it's me in that dress?"

SteelCityMan786
06-25-2007, 11:07 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of...

"I wonder if anyone will know it's me in that dress?"

Pacman's a cross dresser? BRILLIANT!

onthebus36
06-25-2007, 02:14 PM
I saw Lendale White kinda defend him this weekend. It was the standard "never convicted of anything" line.

SteelCityMan786
06-25-2007, 02:15 PM
I saw Lendale White kinda defend him this weekend. It was the standard "never convicted of anything" line.

Sounds Just like it.

onthebus36
06-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Pacman could face charges again:

Jones could face charges again
Rutherford DA wants to reinstate case against Titan

By DAVID BOCLAIR
Gannett Tennessee

The felony charges filed this week in Las Vegas against Tennessee Titans' cornerback Pacman Jones, and his subsequent surrender Friday, had ramifications in Murfreesboro.

Based on the actions of Las Vegas authorities, Rutherford County district attorney Bill Whitesell filed a petition Friday afternoon for reinstatement of a local case against Jones.

Charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication were brought against Jones following an altercation Aug. 25, 2006 at the Sweetwater Saloon. General Sessions Judge David Loughry agreed to a six-month retirement of those charges at a preliminary hearing on Jan. 11 and ordered Jones to appear on July 5, at which time charges could be dropped and Jones' record could be expunged if he met all agreement conditions.

"The conditions were ... to abide by the terms set forth by the NFL and by the Titans and to conduct himself in a good and lawful manner," Whitesell said.

"The charges filed against him in Las Vegas put into question whether he conducted himself in a good and lawful manner."

Roger May, Jones' attorney in the local case, was out of the office Friday afternoon and did not return a message left there.

The local case against Jones stems from his encounter with police officers who, according to police reports, noticed a disturbance on the porch of Sweetwater Saloon during a regular patrol. Jones refused the officers' orders to leave and was arrested after he became vulgar and confrontational, police said.

Atlanta still an issue

Earlier this week, authorities in Atlanta also sought to interview Jones about his possible involvement ? or the involvement of some of his associates ? in an altercation at and outside a strip club in that city as well. Whitesell expected a ruling on his petition by July 5.

If the petition is approved, the case reverts to the preliminary hearing, and Jones can enter a plea. That hearing could be delayed beyond July 5.

"I don't know what his obligations are in terms of court appearances (in Vegas) ... and in Atlanta," Whitesell said. "If his lawyer were to ask to move the date, the court would probably accommodate that.

"The fact that he's been charged in Las Vegas will not make our case any different."

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070623/SPORTS01/706230365/1328/SPORTS

SteelCityMan786
06-25-2007, 03:53 PM
WOW! I think Pacman is closer toward Rodger's BANNED notice.

lilyoder6
06-25-2007, 03:57 PM
yea he is getting pretty close to that line.. i didn't even regonize him since he shaved his head. i'll miss those dreadlocks :(

onthebus36
06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Like they said on the other thread, maybe Pacman needs to just make it a Blockbuster night once and a while.

SteelCityMan786
06-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Yep, those can work out anytime.

onthebus36
06-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Well... here's the latest in this never ending story. Lots of details about what went down in the Vegas incident including death threats, punching strippers, and biting.

Tuesday, 06/26/07

Bouncer files lawsuit vs. Pacman
Suspended Titan accused of biting

By RYAN NAKASHIMA
Associated Press

LAS VEGAS ? A bouncer who was shot and said his left ankle was bitten by Adam "Pacman" Jones in a strip club melee sued the suspended NFL player and other members of his entourage for damages Monday.

The suit for an unspecified amount was filed with the Clark County District Court on behalf of Aaron Cudworth three days after the Tennessee Titans cornerback surrendered in Las Vegas on two felony charges of coercion and posted $20,000 in bail.

Facts about the Feb. 19 melee and shooting, which paralyzed another strip club bouncer and wounded one other person, were confirmed in charges that the district attorney filed against Jones on Wednesday, said Cudworth's lawyer, Richard Schonfeld.

"When they made their filing, it confirmed what I was looking for," Schonfeld said. The civil case can proceed independently of the criminal trial, he said.

Jones' Las Vegas attorney Robert Langford said he had not seen the suit and declined comment late Monday. A message left after business hours at the Atlanta office of one of Jones' attorneys, Manny Arora, wasn't immediately returned.

The melee at Minxx Gentleman's Club during NBA All-Star weekend was sparked after Jones threw cash from a plastic trash bag on stage to "make it rain" for dancers as tips, according to the suit.

When two dancers began to fight over the cash, Jones grabbed one by the hair and punched her in the face two or three times, the suit says.

Cudworth wrapped his arms around Jones from behind, but let go when the manager was escorting Jones outside. Jones jumped back on stage, vowing not to leave, cursing Cudworth and threatening to kill him, the suit says.

After Cudworth again tried to restrain Jones, the suit says he was knocked over by Jones' 400-pound bodyguard, Robert Reid, 37, of Compton, Calif. Jones took a swing at Cudworth, who restrained Jones, the suit says. That's when Jones bit Cudworth on the ankle, according to the suit.

Cudworth is suing Jones, Reid, Morrison and others for assault, battery, false imprisonment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Jones is scheduled to return to Las Vegas on July 23 to face criminal charges that carry a maximum of 12 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070626/SPORTS01/706260371/1027

SteelCityMan786
06-26-2007, 01:06 PM
My guess is pacman is trying to get a stripper for a girlfriend then eventually a wife.

memphissteelergirl
06-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Pac-Man has "gobbled up" all his chances...he's done!

fansince'76
06-26-2007, 03:29 PM

http://images.sportsline.com/images/spin/spun/spun-913.jpg

Elvis
06-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Honey...
I so hope that your right!!
:tt02:

pittsburghp8baller
06-30-2007, 08:23 PM
i cant believe how closed minded you people are! ive read some of the stuff you people have posted and i thought steeler fans were better than this.

like one where someone said that he shouldnt be allowed to reproduce- how dare try and tell someone whether or not someone should or shouldnt be allowed to have kids. ive known a lot of people who lived that kind of lifestyle that once they had kids turned their lives almost completely around.
then the person who responded by sayings if would either have been shot or have shot someone thats about the most steryotypical remark i have ever heard

Livinginthe past
06-30-2007, 08:36 PM
i cant believe how closed minded you people are! ive read some of the stuff you people have posted and i thought steeler fans were better than this.

like one where someone said that he shouldnt be allowed to reproduce- how dare try and tell someone whether or not someone should or shouldnt be allowed to have kids. ive known a lot of people who lived that kind of lifestyle that once they had kids turned their lives almost completely around.
then the person who responded by sayings if would either have been shot or have shot someone thats about the most steryotypical remark i have ever heard

Its called having an opinion.

If some people on this forum believe that the world would be a better place without a bunch of Pac-Man Jnrs's then I can hardly disagree with them.

The guy comes off like an irresponsible douche bag - I see no reason why people shouldn't share that opinion.

Bringing the element of racism into it just coulds the issue - the guy is a waste of space be he white,black, yellow or brown.

CantStop85
06-30-2007, 09:04 PM

Yeah...stereotypical of a criminal. It's not like we're making blind accusations here.

Crushzilla
07-11-2007, 12:04 AM
NFL Network has just announced that Adam "Pacman" Jones has also been citied for a number of traffic violations.

No real literature yet, I'd post it when I find it, but who really gives a s***....

The sooner his name is detached from the NFL the better.

Pacman, to slightly misquote Bon Jovi.... You give football a bad name...

SteelCityMan786
07-11-2007, 08:37 AM
NFL Network has just announced that Adam "Pacman" Jones has also been citied for a number of traffic violations.

No real literature yet, I'd post it when I find it, but who really gives a s***....

The sooner his name is detached from the NFL the better.

Pacman, to slightly misquote Bon Jovi.... You give football a bad name...

Even more reason Pacman's 2007 season is over before it started.

Preacher
07-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Actually Tone,.... the vast majority of the time it has nothing to do with a woman at all. But moreso a drunken pissing contest between armed individuals. (At least on the 'Club' level) Everybody's a f#$king cowboy nowadays.

Did you say that you, "Wanna be a cowboy?"

Well here!!

http://www.brianchatton.com/movie.html

(lets see how many eighties derelicts like me remember this one!!)

83-Steelers-43
07-11-2007, 04:46 PM
You would think after arrest #5 this P.O.S. would make sure he's clean in all aspects, not just when it comes to being involved in shooting incidents where people end up paralyzed. The guy just doesn't get it. As always with this bum......you stay classy Pacman. :thumbsup:

Pacman cited after police stop his orange Lamborghini
Associated Press
Updated: July 11, 2007, 9:04 AM ET

Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones received several driving citations in a traffic stop last month in Williamson County, Tenn., where he has a home.

Jones was pulled over June 10 at 8:30 a.m. in his orange Lamborghini sports car because the tags did not match the car, WKRN-TV in Nashville reported.

Sheriff's deputies said he had switched the plate from another vehicle he owns. He was cited with a registration violation, as well as a residency violation for having a Georgia license and failure to show proof of insurance.

Jones was scheduled for an Aug. 10 court appearance on the citations. The Tennessee Titans cornerback is currently suspended from the NFL for a year over several legal scrapes since being drafted in 2005. He faces felony coercion charges in connection with a Feb. 19 fight and triple-shooting at a Las Vegas strip club.

Jones also faces a felony charge of obstruction stemming from a physical altercation in February 2006 with an officer on patrol in Fayetteville, Ga., but no trial date has been set.

Last week a judge delayed a decision on whether to revive charges from an incident last August at a nightclub in Murfreesboro, just south of Nashville. Police said Jones got into an argument with a woman, refused to leave the club and shouted profanities at officers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2932509

onthebus36
07-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Here's another example of the his arrogance. Check out this sentence, "Jones' Atlanta attorney, Manny Arora, said Wednesday he offered for police to come to Nashville to meet with Jones or to visit him when he was at his Atlanta area home.

Apparently it's just too inconvenient to go to the police and talk to them about the shooting.

Friday, 07/13/07

Jones keeps Georgia police waiting to talk

By PAUL KUHARSKY
Staff Writer

Pacman Jones has yet to cooperate with Georgia police who want to question him about a strip club altercation on June 18 that led to a shooting nearby.

"Adam Pacman Jones has not talked to DeKalb County Officers," Keisha R. Williams, deputy director of the communications office of the DeKalb County police, said in an e-mail on Wednesday. "He has refused to meet with us. And yes we are still trying to talk to Jones."

Jones' Atlanta attorney, Manny Arora, said Wednesday he offered for police to come to Nashville to meet with Jones or to visit him when he was at his Atlanta area home.

They declined, and as far as Arora is concerned, the issue is over.

"It's highly inappropriate for the police to be commenting on whether somebody talks to them or not," he said.

"All they are doing is fanning the flames in the press. This has more to do with publicly embarrassing him than talking to him for the investigation."

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070713/SPORTS01/707130393/1027

SteelCityMan786
07-13-2007, 12:25 PM
You would think after arrest #5 this P.O.S. would make sure he's clean in all aspects, not just when it comes to being involved in shooting incidents where people end up paralyzed. The guy just doesn't get it. As always with this bum......you stay classy Pacman. :thumbsup:

Pacman cited after police stop his orange Lamborghini
Associated Press
Updated: July 11, 2007, 9:04 AM ET

Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones received several driving citations in a traffic stop last month in Williamson County, Tenn., where he has a home.

Jones was pulled over June 10 at 8:30 a.m. in his orange Lamborghini sports car because the tags did not match the car, WKRN-TV in Nashville reported.

Sheriff's deputies said he had switched the plate from another vehicle he owns. He was cited with a registration violation, as well as a residency violation for having a Georgia license and failure to show proof of insurance.

Jones was scheduled for an Aug. 10 court appearance on the citations. The Tennessee Titans cornerback is currently suspended from the NFL for a year over several legal scrapes since being drafted in 2005. He faces felony coercion charges in connection with a Feb. 19 fight and triple-shooting at a Las Vegas strip club.

Jones also faces a felony charge of obstruction stemming from a physical altercation in February 2006 with an officer on patrol in Fayetteville, Ga., but no trial date has been set.

Last week a judge delayed a decision on whether to revive charges from an incident last August at a nightclub in Murfreesboro, just south of Nashville. Police said Jones got into an argument with a woman, refused to leave the club and shouted profanities at officers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2932509

You would think this guy would have his head out of his ass after this many arrests.

fansince'76
07-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Simple - drag his ass in for questioning by force, like they would do with a regular Joe. I'm sick of celebrities being dealt with kid gloves by law enforcement.

tony hipchest
07-13-2007, 01:14 PM
appearantly adam has hired marvin lewsis to represent him for being profiled in his orange lambroughini. go figure.... cops target criminals who break the law :jawdrop: the horror! wheres jesse, johnnie, and al?

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/10254638

Attorney: Pacman was targeted in traffic stop

NFL.com wire reports

FRANKLIN, Tenn. (July 12, 2007) -- An attorney for suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones accused a sheriff's deputy of targeting Jones in a June traffic stop, saying there was no reason to pull over Jones' orange Lamborghini.

Attorney Worrick Robinson said he has been told the deputy had talked of his intention to pull over Jones when he had the chance.

"It was not because he was speeding. It was not because he was swerving or that he failed to obey any traffic signal or any other traffic laws," Robinson said of the traffic stop. "He pulled him over. He had heard that Mr. Jones did not have a valid driver's license."

News of the June 10 ticket issued in this Nashville suburb surfaced July 10.

Robinson said he got a copy of the ticket, which cited Jones for a 30-day residency violation with a Georgia driver's license, no proof of insurance or registration. That citation included the notation that the deputy made the stop because another deputy told him the cornerback had no driver's license.

Jones, the first defensive player and the sixth player drafted overall in 2005, was suspended by the NFL in April for the 2007 season. He has been arrested six times since being drafted and currently faces two felony counts of coercion in Las Vegas and felony count of obstruction in Georgia.

He's due in court Aug. 10 on these most recent citations.

Chief Deputy Dusty Rhoades of the Williamson County Sheriff's Department said the deputy has declined to talk about the case and the department will not force him into a statement.

"His attorney is going to say anything to try to discredit the officer," Rhoades said. "We'll have to wait until Aug. 10."

The Tennessean newspaper first reported Robinson's accusation.

The attorney also wasn't happy that a local TV station got a copy of the citation.

"I just have a problem with an officer, whoever it is, faxing that to a media outlet," Robinson said. "No. 2, I think it's highly improper to have charged him with tag swiping."

Robinson said his copy of the June 10 citation also included a charge of tag swapping. But Rhoades insisted that Jones was cited for just three offenses: the residency violation and lacking proof of insurance and lacking proof of registration.

Robinson said the car had the proper tag issued in December 2006 and that Georgia remains Jones' primary residence, which is why he has a Georgia license. But Robinson added Jones might obtain a Tennessee license to show in court with his registration and insurance.

onthebus36
07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
"It was not because he was speeding. It was not because he was swerving or that he failed to obey any traffic signal or any other traffic laws," Robinson said of the traffic stop. "He pulled him over. He had heard that Mr. Jones did not have a valid driver's license."

Last time I checked, isn't driving without a valid license against the law? If the officer had heard an individual was breaking the law, isn't his duty to check it out?

Comments on traffic stops as related to the 4th Amendment:

"When a police officer, through a show of lawful authority, causes a motorist to stop his car, this action constitutes a seizure of both the motorist and the car. The fourth amendment commands that all such seizures be "reasonable," but decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court make warrantless stops of this sort lawful where an officer is in possession of facts amounting to at least reasonable suspicion that the driver or some other person in the car is engaged in some type of criminal conduct." (emphasis mine)

Long story short, an officer doesn't have to see you doing something wrong to pull you over. It is legal for him to pull you over as long as he has a reasonable suspicion you are doing something wrong.

In Pacman's case, I think anyone has a reasonable suspicion he's doing something wrong and, in this case, the officer had information he was driving without a valid license. Based on my knowlege of the facts of the case, this was a legitimate stop.

Elvis
07-15-2007, 09:39 PM
This guy is becoming such a joke... but atleast to Bengals fans, he is taking the pressure off your team to make some news..:tt02:

stlrtruck
07-16-2007, 08:42 AM
This thread is like a train wreck. You don't want to see it but for some reason you keep watching (in this case reading) day in and day out, just waiting for the next derail.

Jones never really caught on to the team aspect of football and since he wanted to make it all about him, others have fulfilled his wishes, and now all these conduct issues are about him and the police are happy to oblige his narccistic personality!!!

Preacher
07-16-2007, 04:41 PM
Breaking News

Bengaldom. It has just been reported that the Cincinnati Bengals have traded for Pacman Jones. Sources within the Bengal organization state that Jones has shown leadership and exemplified a tremendous creative tendency in his work off the field. Coach Marvin Lewis has spoke yesterday, "We are learning how to deal with people like Pacman. We have a great stable of lawyers to help him, and a great set of teammates who um... know what he is going through."

on a related note, the Cincinnati police department has applied for federal funds to deal with what they feel is a, "coming crime wave."

83-Steelers-43
07-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Way to go Goodell. Yeah, really laying down the law. :coffee: :shake02:

Pacman could be allowed to take part in Titans camp
By Chris Mortensen
Special to ESPN,com
(Archive)
Updated: July 17, 2007, 3:35 PM ET

Despite his season-long suspension, Adam "Pacman" Jones could be allowed to participate in training camp when the Tennessee Titans report July 27, his agent confirmed Tuesday.

"That was the basic understanding when [Jones] withdrew the appeal [of his suspension]," said Michael Huyghue, Jones' agent, who did not elaborate.

Gene Upshaw, executive director of the NFL Players Association, also said, "That's my understanding, as well."

However, a league source said that commissioner Roger Goodell has yet to make a final determination. A Titans source said he expects dialogue between Goodell and the team by the end of this week about Jones' status for training camp.

"[Training camp] is one part that hasn't been glued down yet," the league source said.

The commissioner apparently will weigh at least two elements before making a ruling. One involves whether Jones violated terms of his suspension when he was identified by Atlanta police as being part of a group that was involved in a shooting outside a strip club on June 18. Jones is not a suspect in the shooting.

The second element -- perhaps the most critical -- is whether the Titans would object strongly to Jones being allowed to attend training camp.

A Titans source did not sound enthusiastic about Jones being on the practice field during camp. The team would abide by the commissioner's ruling if he gives Jones the green light, but Jones would be unlikely to get any significant practice time, the source said.

The team also could release Jones, but recent decisions by an arbitrator mean that if the Titans do so, they could lose their rights to recover signing bonus money that has been paid to, but not earned by, Jones.

Jones dropped his appeal of a one-year suspension on June 12, but the NFL made no specific statement about his status for training camp.

When Jones was suspended on April 10, Goodell specifically said that the player "may not participate in any practices or workouts during his suspension ... beginning June 1, he is permitted to spend one day a week at the team's facility for conditioning, film study and other activities."

When the commissioner also suspended Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry for eight games, Goodell specifically said, "If [Henry] fully complies with all conditions, he may participate in training camp and Bengals preseason games."

Another league source said Jones' original terms deliberately "were left vague" regarding training camp to monitor his behavior. Jones appealed the suspension, but when he dropped the appeal, it seemed clear to Huyghue and Upshaw that his participation in training camp was viable.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2939799

CantStop85
07-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I don't see the point of letting Pac Man participate in training camp if he isn't going to play at all in 2007. I'm not sure the Titans would actually want him there anyway; just more of a distraction.

SteelCityMan786
07-17-2007, 05:53 PM
I don't see the point of letting Pac Man participate in training camp if he isn't going to play at all in 2007. I'm not sure the Titans would actually want him there anyway; just more of a distraction.

That's for sure. Let him take a year off to get his head on straight. It's probably better he does just that.

83-Steelers-43
07-30-2007, 09:39 AM
How fitting. Now Pacman can mingle with other men who act like eight year olds and have some serious anger issues. Maybe even pick up a coke and steroid habit while he's at it.......

Adam "Pacman" Jones has either signed or is expected to sign a short-term deal with TNA according to Hope Hines of the WTVF, Ch. 5, news in Nashville.

Hines said the signing was supposed to be kept secret until Jeff Jarrett returned on Tuesday from an international trip.

We have independently confirmed that this story is correct.

Jones was suspended by the NFL for his link to a Las Vegas shooting at a strip club over the NBA All-Star weekend that left former 1980s AWA pro wrestler Tom Urbanski, who was managing the club, paralyzed from the waist down.

The negotiations with Jones are obviously an attempt for TNA to get mainstream publicity, even if the publicity won't be good, for the company. The timing of it, with pro wrestling's public image at an all-time low, will only reinforce the current reputation.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=6856860

CantStop85
07-30-2007, 11:26 AM
How fitting. Now Pacman can mingle with other men who act like eight year olds and have some serious anger issues. Maybe even pick up a coke and steroid habit while he's at it.......

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=6856860

PacMan wrestling...haha that's funny. I might actually tune into that.:sofunny:

TackleMeBen
07-30-2007, 11:46 AM
i guess pacman needs money to either pay his atty fees... or does he need more money to throw at strippers...lol

rbryan
07-30-2007, 11:55 AM
If this doesn't work out for him his next job will be slingin rock. I wonder if he can rap? I hear theres a shortage of thugs in the music biz. lol

Preacher
07-30-2007, 02:11 PM

I agree...

More importantly, if Goodell saw right to suspend Odell for the season, and I trust that what he did was right...

Then Pacman should be too... if this was his FIRST offense... I would understand it. However, it is NOT.

SteelCityMan786
07-30-2007, 02:13 PM
I agree...

More importantly, if Goodell saw right to suspend Odell for the season, and I trust that what he did was right...

Then Pacman should be too... if this was his FIRST offense... I would understand it. However, it is NOT.

Only thing is though, he hasn't been proven guilty. It will interesting to see how his trials go down.

83-Steelers-43
08-10-2007, 12:40 AM
"Everybody keeps saying I've been arrested six times," Jones said.

"I haven't been arrested six times. I've only been arrested twice. I've been accused and people have put warrants out on me numerous other times, but as of today I'm on no probation, I haven't been charged with anything, so I'm just keeping my head up and make sure I'm doing everything to make sure I'm all right with myself."

My bad Pacman, my bad. It's just bad luck huh? 'They' are just picking on Pacman right? Somebody's been talking to Marvin Lewis.

I pick up the wrestling thing, now you don't want me to wrestle," Jones said while sitting in front of a wrestling ring set up next to his home south of Nashville.

Alright! Now who in the hell told Pacman not to wrestle? Do you understand that your putting all of our lives in danger? Let the man wrestle. If that's what keeps him busy instead of being involved in shootings and beatings, LET HIM!! Don't say anything!!! Shhhhhhh!!!!

Jones told ESPN2 that he did visit a strip club the night before a hearing with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in New York in April. Jones said he went in to get something to eat and that was what he told Goodell.

"If I could do anything different, I wouldn't have went and gotten nothing to eat then. There wasn't even no girls in there," he said with a smile.

"Let me see here. Damn I'm hungry. I just got arrested at a strip club. I know!!! I think I will go to a strip club and get me some food. That's a good idea. Why do drive-thru or order a pizza when I can go to the Strip club?".

Boy is he a smart one. This guy has to be the dumbest athlete in sports.

It's also great to hear that Pacman can joke and smile over all of this. It shows to me that he has learned his lesson and is ready to move on. I'm sure the guy who's living in a wheelchair for the rest of his life is also smiling.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2967389

rog
08-10-2007, 05:08 PM
WHO EATS AT A STRIP CLUB, SERIOUSLY? I've been to a strip club a few times not many though maybe 2 or 3. I didn't even know that strip clubs sold food. How hungry do you have to be to eat in a strip club?

rog
08-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Incase people care or are maybe a little interested in Pacman. The Titans have filed a restraining order today to keep Pacman from wrestling in TNA's payperview this sunday. I didn't even know you could do something like that.

rbryan
08-10-2007, 05:37 PM
WHO EATS AT A STRIP CLUB, SERIOUSLY? I've been to a strip club a few times not many though maybe 2 or 3. I didn't even know that strip clubs sold food. How hungry do you have to be to eat in a strip club?

You need to get out more. There are plenty of high end strip clubs that serve food.

rog
08-10-2007, 06:24 PM
You need to get out more. There are plenty of high end strip clubs that serve food.

Aparently you have never been to Altoona PA and seen the 2 strip clubs we have here. I would not call them high end strip clubs more like only strip clubs. I've been afraid to order a draft beer at these places.

83-Steelers-43
08-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Aparently you have never been to Altoona PA and seen the 2 strip clubs we have here. I would not call them high end strip clubs more like only strip clubs. I've been afraid to order a draft beer at these places.

The Strips bars here in the city serve food. Yeah, never been to the strip bars in Altoona..lol. Not sure if I would want to....no offense. Although I doubt I would go to one in order to eat after being arrested in one not even five months before. Stupidity.

rbryan
08-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Just kidding with ya, I wouldn't eat at 90% of the ones I've been to either.

83-Steelers-43
08-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Just kidding with ya, I wouldn't eat at 90% of the ones I've been to either.

Smart man. :wink02:

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2007, 07:07 PM
The Strips bars here in the city serve food. Yeah, never been to the strip bars in Altoona..lol. Not sure if I would want to....no offense. Although I doubt I would go to one in order to eat after being arrested in one not even five months before. Stupidity.

The only one I can potentially think of as a strip bar is City Limits in Greenwood.

rog
08-10-2007, 07:21 PM
The only one I can potentially think of as a strip bar is City Limits in Greenwood.

You have never been to the Palace or the Tin Cup?

Crushzilla
08-10-2007, 08:09 PM
You have never been to the Palace or the Tin Cup?

Maybe if he buys a tench coat and sits on one of his buddies shoulders. Then he can slap on a fake mustache and be the tallest man ever...

SCM can't go to those kind of places yet :wink02:

P.S. The visual of the classic guy sitting guy's shoulders with the trench coat and mustache, in a strip club no less, just made me bust out laughing for at least 45 seconds...

Glad I can entertain myself...

I need a nap.

Hines0wnz
08-10-2007, 09:17 PM
First time I log on in weeks and this thread is here??? :blah:

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Just another example of the man holding Pacman down.....

The Tennessee Titans got a court order yesterday that prohibits suspended cornerback Adam "Pac-Man" Jones from participating in wrestling.

Jones was scheduled to make his debut with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling tomorrow in a pay-per-view event titled, "Hard Justice."

Citing its contract with Jones, the team said it asked a Tennessee court to intervene in order "to protect our rights in this instance." "All NFL players have language in their contracts that prohibit them from engaging in activities 'which may involve a significant risk of personal injury,'" team spokesman Robbie Bohren said.

"We certainly believe wrestling to be hazardous, and it is obvious from the player's conduct that he is ignoring this aspect of his agreements with the club."

Chancery Court Judge Robert E. Lee Davies agreed, saying Jones should be prohibited from "participating in any activities that 'may involve the risk of serious personal injury.'"

"Mr. Jones is hereby restrained from providing any 'wrestling' or 'performing services' to TNA ... including but not limited to the TNA "Hard Justice" pay-per-view event ... for as long as this restraining order is in effect," Davies ruled.

The injunction strictly bars Jones from participating in any TNA event, as a "wrestler, spectator, announcer, participant or otherwise ... "

He was suspended by the NFL for a year because of several legal scrapes since being drafted in 2005.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07223/808750-66.stm

ChronoCross
08-13-2007, 02:24 AM
PACMAN SUFFERS "INJURY" AT TNA EVENT

Titans cornerback Pacman Jones, who agreed over the weekend not to engage in any activities with TNA wrestling that could result in personal injury (and, in turn, a breach of his football contract and a violation of a court order), suffered an off-camera "injury" on Sunday night during the Hard Justice pay-per-view event.

Jones turned up with a cut above his eye and was removed on a stretched after a supposed backstage ambush, which occurred after Jones and some other guy engaged in trash-talking in the arena. Pacman challenged the other guy to get into the ring but security intervened.

Hopefully Pacman made good use out of that ketchup after he scraped it off of his head.

The Duke
08-13-2007, 04:08 PM

:flap:

Preacher
08-13-2007, 04:11 PM

Um, maybe that is not the best title for an article dealing with a mr. pacman jones!

ChronoCross
08-15-2007, 08:30 PM
This guy just does not quit. lol.. now pulling a T.O.
PACMAN TO RELEASE HIP-HOP SINGLE by Michael David Smith

Showing yet again that he just doesn't get it and never will, suspended Titans cornerback Pacman Jones says he will release a hip-hop single about "stones, big money and cars."

Jones provides the financing for a record label called National Street League Records (MySpace page here), and that label announced that he will team with a producer named Spoaty in a duo called "Posterboyz" with their first single "Let it Shine," which will be released Aug. 27. An album is due to be released in 2008, according to a news release.

"Looking from the outside in, I have been the example for many to see the poster child if you will; and from that sentiment the 'Posterboyz' group name was born," Jones said in a statement, according to the Associated Press.

When NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Jones for the 2007 season, the commish said he would leave open the possibility of reinstating Jones after the Titans' 10th game, if Jones conducted himself in a way that reflected well on himself and the league. Instead, Jones has been giving interviews in which he comes across like an idiot, engaging in lame pro wrestling stunts, and talking about how he didn't really mean it when he said he would go back to school to get his college degree.

Pacman had better write all his songs about "big money" now. He won't have big money much longer.

The Duke
08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Hip hop single? What he should be doing is cleaning his image and training to become even better next year. He has great abilities, but he ruins it with his stupid attitude

tony hipchest
08-15-2007, 09:03 PM
"stones" is slang for crack. crack rock = stones.

"you got any stones?"

way to go tupac man. just the thing to "rhyme" about when youre trying to "earn" back a career.

83-Steelers-43
10-08-2007, 01:58 AM
:shake02:

While I feel this thug should have been booted out of the league a long time ago, w/e happened to a suspension being a suspension? What's with this "early reinstatement" stuff?

Report: Pacman says he's done enough for early reinstatement
Associated Press
Updated: October 7, 2007, 3:38 PM ET

ATLANTA -- Suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones said he's done enough to be reinstated back to the NFL early.

Jones, suspended for the 2007 season in April for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, said that he'll meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell later this month about reinstatement after 10 games. His case won't be reviewed until after the Titans' 10th game on Nov. 19.

"I think I did enough. I did pretty much everything Mr. Goodell asked me to do. So, all I can do is just wait and go back to speak with him," Jones said in an interview in Sunday's editions of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Jones said he's been using the time to restore his image. He also has two felony coercion charges pending against him in Las Vegas for a strip club fight and triple shooting on Feb. 19.

"I'm just staying to myself, taking this time out to worry about things I need to do better as a person -- whatever I got to do in the community, whatever I have to do to better my image as a person so I can get back on the field," he said Friday.

Dixie Carter, president of Total Nonstop Action wrestling, said Jones has been a "model team player." Jones signed with TNA in July and won TNA's tag team title with Ron "The Truth" Killings last month despite being barred by a restraining order from doing anything physical that would hurt his future NFL playing career.

"What we talked about is let's create some better headlines," Carter said. "Let's get out there and do some things during this time off that are positive and start to build back people's trust and respect."

Jones said although this year's experiences have made him "a lot wiser."

"I know what decisions to make, what decisions not to make. As far as change, I wouldn't change myself for nothing in the world. I just need to change some of the decisions I make," he said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3053100

tony hipchest
10-08-2007, 12:04 PM
you gotta love that he is contrite, though :rolleyes:As far as change, I wouldn't change myself for nothing in the world. I just need to change some of the decisions I make," he said.

dumbass

83-Steelers-43
11-20-2007, 01:09 PM
:yawn:

Incident between Pacman, Haynesworth investigated
By JIM WYATT
Staff Writer

DENVER ? Titans officials are investigating an apparent altercation between suspended cornerback Pacman Jones and defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth this past weekend, Coach Jeff Fisher confirmed Monday night.

"I am looking into it right now, but I am not going to comment,'' Fisher said after the Titans lost 34-20 to the Broncos. "We will look into it more (today).''

Haynesworth made the trip to Denver but was inactive for the game because of a hamstring injury.

It's unclear where in Nashville the altercation took place.

Metro police spokesman Don Aaron, in Denver on Monday night, said police did not have record of an incident involving the two players and no Titans players had been arrested. Aaron said he would explore the matter in more detail upon returning to Nashville.

Jones is currently serving a one-year suspension from the NFL, and earlier this month Commissioner Roger Goodell said he would not be reinstated early. The NFLPA plans to appeal that decision.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071120/SPORTS01/711200385/1027

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2008, 01:11 PM
With all the chaos surrounding the Patriots* and 'spygate', it's good to see things are business as usual in Pacman Land...

Source: Pacman exhibiting same behavior that landed him in trouble with NFL
ESPN.com news services
Updated: February 3, 2008, 12:38 PM ET

While Adam "Pacman" Jones remains suspended by the NFL, the Tennessee Titans cornerback continues to go to strip clubs and has missed more mandatory counseling sessions, a league source told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

While Jones' return to the NFL was in no way imminent, representatives for cornerback have been told by nigh-ranking NFL officials not to expect him to be reinstated in the immediate future, sources said.

Jones was hoping to be reinstated following the Super Bowl.

On Tuesday, the Titans informed Jones and his representatives in a meeting that they plan to attempt to trade him, but Jones can't be traded until he is reinstated.

The Titans had no comment on Jones' status, though it released a statement, saying in part: "Assuming he is reinstated at some point, which we have received no indication when or if that will occur, we face various decisions. At this point, no decisions have been reached ... We will not comment otherwise until the suspension has ended and we have reached conclusions about his future with the club."

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he remains "disappointed" with Jones' decision making and that the player might need more time to prove his behavior has changed.

In an interview with The Tennessean following his annual state of the NFL address Friday in Phoenix, Goodell said continued incidents involving Jones have gotten his attention, and the cornerback has not "demonstrated that he understands the message clearly and that he is making the correct decisions."

An NFL spokesman told ESPN a decision on Jones will be made in the offseason, after the Super Bowl.

However, Worrick Robinson, Jones' attorney, said Jones would like to return to the Titans if and when he is reinstated, The (Nashville) Tennessean reported Friday.

"He likes playing for the Titans, he cares tremendously for his fellow players and appreciates the relationships he has with the coaches," Robinson said Thursday, according to the report. "But he's got to be reinstated first, and then the Titans will have decisions they'll have to make at some point."

Separately, a Tennessee judge dismissed two misdemeanor charges Thursday from an incident Aug. 25, 2006, leaving only one Georgia criminal charge still pending against him. But Jones didn't help himself by being in an Atlanta strip club Jan. 3 while the Titans were prepping for a playoff game.

An attorney who asked that Jones be arrested for allegedly punching her withdrew her request Jan. 16. Atlanta police said Thursday they will not investigate Jones without the victim's help.

Robinson said the issue of Jones being in a club remained and that there's no excuse for that.

"He's a grown man. ... But he's got to take responsibility for his actions. When he's asked, he's going to have to step up and say he was there, that there is no excuse," Robinson said.

Goodell's strict standards are well-documented.

Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman is hoping for full reinstatement by April after sitting out the last two seasons.

Originally suspended the first four games of the 2006 season for skipping a drug test, the punishment was extended to a full season after a drunk driving arrest. Two Georgia men accused Thurman of kicking and hitting them at a party last June. No charges were filed, but Goodell turned down Thurman's request to reinstate him for 2007.

The Titans might not want Jones back. They went from giving up the most yards defensively in the NFL in 2006 with Jones to fifth-best and a 10-6 record with a playoff berth without him.

A video popped up recently on the Internet showing Jones saying he saw himself in Dallas with a couple of Pro Bowls in two or three years.

Jones did not comment Thursday when asked if he had done enough to be reinstated. Robinson said the video was shot last summer, when Jones was upset at not being allowed to take part in training camp.

"He still considers himself to be a member of the Titans' team until he's told otherwise. We don't have any reason to think otherwise. But again, he's got to be reinstated before that hurdle can be crossed," Robinson said.

One step in that direction came with the dismissal of misdemeanor public intoxication and disorderly conduct charges stemming from an incident Aug. 25, 2006, outside a club in this Nashville suburb.

Jones had been upset over his missing wallet and was arrested after cursing at officers before leaving.

With Jones' no contest plea in Las Vegas on Dec. 6, he now has only one pending charge of felony obstruction left in Georgia from a February 2006 encounter with a police officer. A hearing in that case has been postponed until March.

The most authorities here could have punished Jones was a $50 fine for each charge, and District Attorney William Whitesell said Jones had been punished much more for his behavior through the league's suspension.

He missed out on $1.29 million in base salary.

This case had been settled a year ago. Jones had to pay court costs and go through anger management with the judge telling him to stay out of trouble for six months.

But Las Vegas police named Jones as the person who incited a fight inside a strip club on Feb. 19, 2007, that led to a triple shooting that left one man paralyzed. Whitesell argued last July that Jones being charged in Nevada was enough to show that the cornerback did not follow the agreement.

Jones pleaded no contest Dec. 6 in Las Vegas to conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct in a plea deal reducing two felony charges.

Before dismissing these charges, the prosecutor asked Jones to apologize to the officer in writing, which he did.

"Mr. Jones hopefully has learned something and been punished enough," Whitesell said.

The judge also asked Jones to speak to the court, and the cornerback said he has learned a lot about dealing with others and how to conduct himself.

"It won't happen again," he said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3223961