PDA

View Full Version : miami....wow...

The JoKeR
09-11-2005, 06:15 PM
I didn't see the game, but looking at the stats, miami looked pretty good today. They put up 500 yards on the broncos and beat them 34-10. Looks like San Fran is going good today so far also. Same with the bucs and the saints narrowly edging the panthers. Looks like some people bet on the wrong teams haha. Lets just hope that there are no surprises in tonight's game and the colts put up big number on the ravens and demoralize their defense :boxing:

LambertIsGod58
09-11-2005, 07:49 PM
It's one game, but in the case of Miami.....they finally have a decent quarterback in there. Fiedler was better than Feely. Frerotte is the difference.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Yeah the broncos definately did not show up at all today...Props to Nick Saban for instilling some toughness back into a lackluster franchise over the last 5 years.

Suitanim
09-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Perhaps Denver might finally be understanding that picking up the entire front four of last years Cleveland Brown defense may not have been the smartest move of their offseason?

Ambridge
09-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Perhaps Denver might finally be understanding that picking up the entire front four of last years Cleveland Brown defense may not have been the smartest move of their offseason?

Yes! The Denver "Browncos".

Livinginthe past
09-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Miami D is as strong as ever but I seen nothing on their O that is going to scare anybody.

They will stay competitive in most of their games but dont have the weapons to build substantial leads.

Ronnie Brown looks a bit lightweight at RB so Travis Minor will be seeing quite alot of the ball this year.

The Bronco's are fast turning into an embarassment - the degree of mismanagement on this franchise is quite amazing - the acquisition of the Brown D-line just one amongst many questionable off season moves.

Im hoping they cut block their way to a 7-9 season - with two of the victories coming against the Raiders...oh for a perfect world.

Cheers

NM

Suitanim
09-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Yes! The Denver "Browncos".

Bang Cartoons take...

http://www.bangcartoon.com/broncobilly.htm

Steel - X
09-12-2005, 01:31 PM
:grin: They should have added Mo Food Clarrett in there.

Suitanim
09-12-2005, 03:06 PM
:grin: They should have added Mo Food Clarrett in there.

This is pretty old...lot's of NFL cartoons at www.bangcartoon.com

Steel - X
09-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Good looking out Suitanim I have been there numerous times. The Winslow cycle accidcent is the best.

clevestinks
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM

I think that is a great point! What the hell were they thinking, then for the icing on the cake they drafted Clarret in the third. DDDUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH