PDA

View Full Version : Steeler's Official Website

TasmanianTroy271
09-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Is it just me, or do we have one of the least updated websites for an NFL team? I mean our depth chart isnt even up yet, and our 2004 stats for each player went up less than 2 weeks ago

BlitzburghRockCity
09-12-2005, 12:23 AM
They are also very slow to update player movements and signings etc..partly though because they are part of the NFL, and until the NFL confirms what yahoo, msn, KFFL, AP, etc..say is true, they cant actually put it up.

But yeah, I would agree w/ that statement to a degree yes.

Justin Otstott
09-22-2005, 10:48 AM
the site sucks period. The layout makes me sick and yes the updates are poor! Wish they would re-design it my God!

BB2W
09-22-2005, 12:21 PM
Our official site is lame... I have thought it stinks for years. If you visit some other teams site you will relize how stupid ours really is... :thmbdown:

For example, in the off-season when other tems sites were sharing inside info from the team.... we had some BS called "Fun in the Summer Sun". :puke:

It was the most retarded series of interveiws ever!!! They would interveiw some third string guy, and ask him gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) questions like.... Squirt gun or Water ballon? another was like.... Sprinkler or swimming pool?. The player were probabaly like WTF. It was so stupid.... :bs:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-22-2005, 02:08 PM
The message board there sucks really bad to.

Va_steeler
09-22-2005, 02:26 PM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/steelerslive/
I'm not to impressed w/the site myself! Try this 1 out these guys do a pretty good job. Hell NFL network don't even say SH-- about the steelers :mad:

Prosdo
09-22-2005, 02:26 PM
I would love to see that site redone. Those interviews you were talking about BB2W were pretty lame in my opinion as well.

ironcitychef
09-22-2005, 10:19 PM
When it comes to our website, it is the only time I will agree we are living in the past. Not to long ago you could still get Kordell wallpaper I think?