PDA

View Full Version : 75th Anniversary Jersey

Carolina Steelers
06-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Has any one bought one or ordered one I know that they are $80 though the Steelers website but they are screen printed I saw some on Ebay that are heavier fabric and everyting is sewn on. There running the same price or even cheaper. They look just like the one's on the website. Also if I get one I need a hat to match because the gold is alot lighter.

verks36
06-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Has any one bought one or ordered one I know that they are $80 though the Steelers website but they are screen printed I saw some on Ebay that are heavier fabric and everyting is sewn on. There running the same price or even cheaper. They look just like the one's on the website. Also if I get one I need a hat to match because the gold is alot lighter.

Naa i havent even thought about getting one. If they are cheaper than a regular one than heck yes i am buying one. I am going to check the steelers website right now i think it would be cool to get one with either holmes or miller. I just bought a parker jersey today so here is my collection

Auntheic Jerseys

-Shockey
-Curtis martin (Patroits)
- Shannon Sharpe ( Broncos

Replica
- Willie Parker
- Randel El
- Randel El sighned
- Porter
-Paulmalu
-Chris fu mata fala
- Roethlisbeger