PDA

View Full Version : Oxford, OH

MUHawk84
06-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Hey, My name is Justin. I go to Miami Unversity. As an avid Steelers fan I hate seeing shirts worn by bengals fans that say "Shitsburgh". Does anyone know of any place that sells steelers stuff saying things like that about the bengals?

fansince'76
06-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the board, MUHawk84 ! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

As far as the Bungles fans, I wouldn't pay them any mind - you might want to get a shirt like this:

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2006/07/03/08/01-218_65592.jpg

SteelCityMan786
06-28-2007, 09:43 AM
No I don't. I wish I did.

Anyway

Welcome to Steelers Fever.

Direct any questions/comments to the Moderators. They will be indicated by their "Steelers Fever Moderator" Tag and Blue Lettering on the screen name.

Indy_Steelers
06-28-2007, 12:47 PM
We do not need to say anything like that to the Bengals or their fans.
The scoreboard says all that needs to be said.
I mean 5 playoff wins in 40 years is nothing to brag about.
But if there is anything left to be said, I will let the Cincy Police say it.

HometownGal
06-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Hiya MUHawk84 and welcome to SF! :smile::tt02::wave:

Preacher
06-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey... Fansince...

They woule respond, "What rings are you talking about? Do you get your own key ring when you go to jail? We got lots of those!"

C-BusSteeler
06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
you could always get a "Who Dey" t-shirt

then take it to print shop and have em put "Goin Arrest Next ?" under it....ive always wanted to do that

SteelersMongol
06-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Tell the Bengals fans that they should be sending "Prison Break" TV shows to all the Bengals players, just in case. Cuz worrying the about the crap in the Burgh is the last thing they should think about.

And Welcome Home, MUHawk84!

duma
06-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Ebay carries shirts that say, "We Dey!" Those are great. I would link you, but I don't have that ability here.

fansince'76
06-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey... Fansince...

They woule respond, "What rings are you talking about? Do you get your own key ring when you go to jail? We got lots of those!"

Good point Preacher - either that, or they would say, "Sure, got plenty of 'em around the rim of the bathtub." :chuckle:

Big7BenHOF
07-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Welcome to the board, MUHawk84 ! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or one of the other mods. Post often and have fun!

As far as the Bungles fans, I wouldn't pay them any mind - you might want to get a shirt like this:

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2006/07/03/08/01-218_65592.jpg

Do they actually make that shirt?

Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelShooter
07-03-2007, 11:52 PM
"Hey There!"

:whatnow: Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

steelpride12
07-05-2007, 10:05 PM
welcome and enjoy!!! :)