PDA

View Full Version : cincybengals.com at it again

figg
09-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Still knocking Ben with his pass attempts etc. http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=7214&page=1&pp=10

BB2W
09-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Bottom line..... he was perfect 158.3 QB rating. Maybe Carson, and the Bengals could do better if he threw the ball less... :hunch:

SteelCityMan786
09-13-2005, 03:04 PM
The Bengals are a joke. They need a new QB. If They knew wbat's good for them they'd look now at the available.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Just like the bengal fans...would we expect anything less!! Im sorry if a perfect Qb rating and thrashingly decisive win isnt good enough.. guess I'll have to pay them a visit tonite!!!

Suitanim
09-13-2005, 05:10 PM
I saw Palmer throw some pretty poor decisions in that game...looks like no matter how much things change, they always stay the same.

Hey, if you're a Bungles fan, you can always look at the bright side...as long as Kyle Boller is around, Palmer will never be the worst QB in the AFC North...

clevestinks
09-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Jealousy! Oh Boy! When will it end?

Not much more to say, Just bring on the candy asses!

Go_Cats
09-13-2005, 05:15 PM
no one really knocked him, we were just saying that it's difficult to see where he is at this point becuase he only threw 11 passes against the worst team in the league. He did very well at managing the game, (as was said on cincybengals), it's just we already knew he was good at managing games, we want to see how he does when hes asked to lead games, thats all. :smile:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Hey there's Cats !! Please tell me you arent involved in that Ben bashing on your site !

Go_Cats
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Here's a thought, why dont you guys just hike the ball straight to the RB, that way you can replace big ben with a fullback or something to do better running the ball, I'm sure that 5% passing will be offset by the extra blocker.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah, the #1 rushing team in the league will get right on that idea !! :chair: :rofl:

Suitanim
09-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Any team could employ the philosophy of running the ball 60% of the time...why don't they?

Because they can't do it and win. Ultimately, controlling the ball on offense and playing good defense is what wins championships. I think the Pats know that...when they took Corey Dillon, a supposed malcontent in Cincy, what happened?

Do you think Marvin Lewis, a past DC, has a different strategy in mind? If he, or Belichick, or about 20 other NFL coaches could run the ball 60-70% of the time, they would. It's a copycat league. Look how many teams run the 3-4 now.

Koopa
09-13-2005, 08:09 PM
ppl just like hating on successful players, all them bengal fans are bastards from what i can tell. and they mad palmer will never be half the qb big ben is. and who cares how many times a qb throws all that matters is the W. i don't go to different boards and flame but i'm thinking i might have to and just start shit on every thread for the hell of it.

damn forget that, i just clicked on the link and that site is to damn orange. almost made me :puke:

BengalBrian
09-17-2005, 10:20 PM
The Bengals are a joke. They need a new QB. If They knew wbat's good for them they'd look now at the available.

Yer a fool... There is absolutely no need to replace Carson.. He will prove that this season

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-18-2005, 08:16 AM
I really don't know what you guys in the "Queen City"are smoking. I don't care if we run the ball 100% of the time. A win is a win... I guess its true what they say,"jealousy breeds contempt".

BengalBrian
09-18-2005, 11:07 AM
ppl just like hating on successful players, all them bengal fans are bastards from what i can tell. and they mad palmer will never be half the qb big ben is. and who cares how many times a qb throws all that matters is the W. i don't go to different boards and flame but i'm thinking i might have to and just start shit on every thread for the hell of it.

damn forget that, i just clicked on the link and that site is to damn orange. almost made me :puke:
Oh no.. I am greatly disappointed in the loss of you not coming over..

Not

redst3
09-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Bob Griese- 7 pass attempts in Super Bowl 8.

Bob Greise- Hall of Famer and Super Bowl 8 champion.

Need i say more?

Suitanim
09-18-2005, 05:10 PM
The Bungles will be coming out in droves now that they've won big in two games...

Koopa
09-18-2005, 05:13 PM
yeah but they won big against the browns and the vikings, not much to brag about there. vikings suck now that moss is gone and they didn't do nothing that the whoever the vikings played last week did. and the browns well they are the browns so i wouldn't brag about whopping them. bengals are overrating themselves with these big wins.

Koopa
09-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Oh no.. I am greatly disappointed in the loss of you not coming over..

Not

well you should be, y'all probably needs some great fans of a real team there to make the board a little more respectable.

BengalBrian
09-18-2005, 05:29 PM
yeah but they won big against the browns and the vikings, not much to brag about there. vikings suck now that moss is gone and they didn't do nothing that the whoever the vikings played last week did. and the browns well they are the browns so i wouldn't brag about whopping them. bengals are overrating themselves with these big wins.
The two teams you beat are stellar arent they... Why dont you make some sense when you talk for now on.

BengalBrian
09-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Oh.. By the way.. Good call on saying how bad Palmer is.. It shows you really know what you are talking about

Koopa
09-18-2005, 05:55 PM
because we win every year it don't matter about the teams we play cause we gonna play like this against the weak teams and against the strong teams, once ya'll play a team with talent the bengals true colors will come out por favor believe it

BengalBrian
09-18-2005, 06:11 PM
because we win every year it don't matter about the teams we play cause we gonna play like this against the weak teams and against the strong teams, once ya'll play a team with talent the bengals true colors will come out por favor believe it
I like how you change up the story from week to week... It will be interesting what you say when we beat you guys..

'Oh.. You just got lucky'

Koopa
09-18-2005, 06:16 PM
how do i change my story from week to week? i ain't ever really talk about the shit bengals, mayne. if ya'll beat us i'll give them props i ain't an asshole like that. but right now i don't see anything special from y'all, the browns suck ass and the vikings are just as bad without there best player randy moss. until i see the bengals beat a team that's worth a darn i will not give them props but when they do beat someone that is worth a damn then i'll be the first one on here to start a thread and i'll give them their props

bengalsfan21
09-18-2005, 06:19 PM
how do i change my story from week to week? i ain't ever really talk about the shit bengals, mayne. if ya'll beat us i'll give them props i ain't an asshole like that. but right now i don't see anything special from y'all, the browns suck ass and the vikings are just as bad without there best player randy moss. until i see the bengals beat a team that's worth a darn i will not give them props but when they do beat someone that is worth a damn then i'll be the first one on here to start a thread and i'll give them their props

But you beat the Tiitans and the Texans....They are 2 super bowl contenders right? I think Minnesota is much better then both of them.
What will you say when you lose to Cleveland?

Koopa
09-18-2005, 06:26 PM
but what i'm saying is that we've shown we can beat good teams y'all haven't, the ravens were considered a superbowl contender and the same team that we destoryed, beat the shit out of them, that running back that ppl call one of the best in the league only had 9 yards on them while our unknown had 161 on them. so maybe the titans ain't as bad as we made them look. the vikings are as bad as y'all made them look the bucs did the exact same crap y'all did. y'all didn't do nothing special, we also beat the crap out of the texans, the bills couldn't even get in the redzone in the first half against them and the bills were also considered a very good team and we are destroying teams that others being considered playoff and superbowl caliber teams are losing to or waiting to the last moment to pull away.

figg
09-18-2005, 08:39 PM
But you beat the Tiitans and the Texans....They are 2 super bowl contenders right? I think Monnesota is much better then both of them.
What will you say when you leave to Cleveland?

The Vikings look like garbage, on the other hand the Titans did beat the Ravens.

CantStop85
09-18-2005, 09:19 PM
but what i'm saying is that we've shown we can beat good teams y'all haven't, the ravens were considered a superbowl contender and the same team that we destoryed, beat the shit out of them, that running back that ppl call one of the best in the league only had 9 yards on them while our unknown had 161 on them. so maybe the titans ain't as bad as we made them look. the vikings are as bad as y'all made them look the bucs did the exact same crap y'all did. y'all didn't do nothing special, we also beat the crap out of the texans, the bills couldn't even get in the redzone in the first half against them and the bills were also considered a very good team and we are destroying teams that others being considered playoff and superbowl caliber teams are losing to or waiting to the last moment to pull away.
Are you sure you're not a raiders fan?

Please make some paragraphs or at least a few coherent sentences.

Koopa
09-18-2005, 10:00 PM
i ain't making no paragraphs this ain't school bitch i ain't getting graded on the way my post are structred and you must be one of those bastard fans that when stumped in an argument they attack the way the spelling, grammar, structure of sentence yadda yadda, you can't give a good rebuttle don't even fuckin reply

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2005, 11:26 PM
Wow this is getting interesting.. :popcorn:

All Im gonna say is.. Nobody can say the Steelers or the Bengals are super bowl contenders yet any more than they can say the Pats are contenders yet. Its only week 2....but we are on a roll, and we cant help what the schedule gods give us..all we can do is win each week and keep on rollin.. 1 game at a time..

at this point though, I certainly wouldnt call the vikings better than the texans or the titans.

Koopa
09-19-2005, 12:17 AM
lol, sorry for the cussing i just hate when ppl try to make you look dumb after they've been beat down by pointing out misspelled words or wrong grammer i think that's the stupdest comebacks around

ironcitychef
09-19-2005, 02:23 AM
view it as you want...tidal wave defense, tidal wave offensive line.

BengalBrian
09-19-2005, 02:24 AM
Yer making yourself look dumb... :)

Its too early to say who is good and who is not.. The Browns and the Patriots have the same record for God's sake!

Just shut your mouth and we'll deal with this when we play eachother... Till now, the Bengals and the Steelers both deserve the respect of eachother... I guarantee Cohwer isnt thinking we are a definate 1 or 2 wins..

Koopa
09-19-2005, 12:21 PM
who cares what happens when we play eachother win or lose we'll still go furture in the playoffs then any of y'all will ever dream of going

BengalBrian
09-19-2005, 12:54 PM
who cares what happens when we play eachother win or lose we'll still go furture in the playoffs then any of y'all will ever dream of going
Good comeback... I'm sure you can back that talk up right now too, huh?

Koopa
09-19-2005, 01:15 PM
yup sure can, just look at us compared to y'all, the bengals ain't shit, they ain't got a thing on the steelers. we won't live to see the bengals reach the afcc game we'll be old by the time they make past the wild card unless you already old then you'll be dead or finna die before they make it past the wild card

BengalBrian
09-19-2005, 02:57 PM
yup sure can, just look at us compared to y'all, the bengals ain't shit, they ain't got a thing on the steelers. we won't live to see the bengals reach the afcc game we'll be old by the time they make past the wild card unless you already old then you'll be dead or finna die before they make it past the wild card

good smack... You are quite the clever one, arent you?

/sarcasm

Koopa
09-19-2005, 05:17 PM
not trying to smack, i'm just speaking the truth, it hurt doesn't it? oh and that pic in your sig of ben getting hit, why don't you put the final score at the bottom of it?

clevestinks
09-19-2005, 07:30 PM
no one really knocked him, we were just saying that it's difficult to see where he is at this point becuase he only threw 11 passes against the worst team in the league. He did very well at managing the game, (as was said on cincybengals), it's just we already knew he was good at managing games, we want to see how he does when hes asked to lead games, thats all. :smile:

That seems fair! I didnt go to Bengals .com and read it myself.

clevestinks
09-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Yer making yourself look dumb... :)

Its too early to say who is good and who is not.. The Browns and the Patriots have the same record for God's sake!

Just shut your mouth and we'll deal with this when we play eachother... Till now, the Bengals and the Steelers both deserve the respect of eachother... I guarantee Cohwer isnt thinking we are a definate 1 or 2 wins..

Yeah this is Pats week anyway. And I couldnt agree more, it is too early to tell who is good and who is not. Here in cleveland they are in an uproar over beating GB. I figured even before the season that GB was in for a rough year. Then they lost Walker.

Cincinnati has improved it seems. Only time will tell though. Hell your head coach grew up in Pittsburgh so he has to know something about football.

P.S. my two fantasy qb are Brady and Palmer. Who do you root for???????? I played Brady last week and lost.

I played Palmer this week and won. But my Ace in the hole is Willie Parker!

bengalsfan21
09-20-2005, 08:12 PM
P.S. my two fantasy qb are Brady and Palmer. Who do you root for???????? I played Brady last week and lost.

I played Palmer this week and won. But my Ace in the hole is Willie Parker!

Wow I have Brady and Ben, I should have played Ben this week, and my Ace is also Willie :cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2005, 09:39 PM

we'll deal with this when we play eachother... Till now, the Bengals and the Steelers both deserve the respect of eachother... I guarantee Cohwer isnt thinking we are a definate 1 or 2 wins..

Couldnt have said it better myself.. rep points to you!!

Hammer67
09-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Here's a thought, why dont you guys just hike the ball straight to the RB, that way you can replace big ben with a fullback or something to do better running the ball, I'm sure that 5% passing will be offset by the extra blocker.

Haha....passing games are for all the other teams that don't know how to play football. Who needs them when you can run smashmouth all day. :thmbup: :sign10: