:toofunny: - just kidding

fansince'76
06-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Would you like me to sticky this one, Mr. Hipchest? :toofunny:

tony hipchest
06-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Would you like me to sticky this one, Mr. Hipchest? :toofunny:

LOL

the sonics got durant. thats good. i just wanna see if they do trade ray allen to the celtics. if they do i think they want the 7 footer from china (Yi?) to try and build the future. apearantly yi doesnt like "chinatown" in milwaulkee. :chuckle:

(id hate to see ray allen go but he's wasting away on the sonics).

fansince'76
06-28-2007, 07:56 PM
LOL

the sonics got durant. thats good. i just wanna see if they do trade ray allen to the celtics. if they do i think they want the 7 footer from china (Yi?) to try and build the future. apearantly yi doesnt like "chinatown" in milwaulkee. :chuckle: (id hate to see ray allen go but he's wasting away on the sonics).

Of Durant and Oden, I think Durant is more NBA-ready than Oden is - Oden would have been well-served by staying at OSU another year.

SteelCityMan786
06-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Ok good draft by the Bulls

Joakim Noah, Aaron Gray, and JamesOn Curry.

lilyoder6
06-29-2007, 11:28 AM
i hate noah, he is a ****y person.. but yea i think that durant will be a better player atm.. he he is only a couple inches smaller but he can do so much more.. he can post up, take the jumper, etc.. but we'll see who is better since they are in the same division... also the sonics got jeff green who is pretty good as well for trading allen away.

SteelCityMan786
06-29-2007, 12:02 PM
i hate noah, he is a ****y person.. but yea i think that durant will be a better player atm.. he he is only a couple inches smaller but he can do so much more.. he can post up, take the jumper, etc.. but we'll see who is better since they are in the same division... also the sonics got jeff green who is pretty good as well for trading allen away.

I think you mean Oden and Durant are in the same Division? (Just Clarifying) Joakim Noah is going to be in Chicago which is in the Central Division

boLT fan
06-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Crap, trading Ray Allen means that the Sonics can now probably re-sign Rashard Lewis. He was supposed to be a Magic, damnit. :banging:

But now on the Celtics they have Ray Allen and Allen Ray. :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
06-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Crap, trading Ray Allen means that the Sonics can now probably re-sign Rashard Lewis. He was supposed to be a Magic, damnit. :banging:

But now on the Celtics they have Ray Allen and Allen Ray. :sofunny:

They'll have problems telling who is who.

lilyoder6
06-29-2007, 03:56 PM
I think you mean Oden and Durant are in the same Division? (Just Clarifying) Joakim Noah is going to be in Chicago which is in the Central Division

sry for not making that part clear.. i knew that noah was going to chi and durant and oden are in the same division.. i just didn't make it clear in my response.. my fault..

revefsreleets
06-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Being from Ohio, I'm naturally a Buckeye fan, and I would have agreed about Oden if I hadn't watched him so closely last year. His progress from Christmas to March was shocking. He was the best player on the floor in the National Championship game, and he'll be dominant within two years in the NBA. He has a complete game, will still probably put on another 30 pounds, and is super coachable.

SteelCityMan786
06-29-2007, 08:36 PM
sry for not making that part clear.. i knew that noah was going to chi and durant and oden are in the same division.. i just didn't make it clear in my response.. my fault..

No Problem man. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding things.