PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, Spice Girls are back.

SteelersMongol
06-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Spice Girls announce reunion tour

The Spice Girls have confirmed they will reform for a world tour to take place in December and January.
The full line-up has not performed on stage since Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell quit in May 1998.

The 11 dates announced include a London show on 15 December, eight days after the tour begins in Los Angeles.

"I think for us it was about celebrating the past, enjoying each other and it's about our fans. It was the right time," said Halliwell.

The only British date is in London, with the venue not yet confirmed. The other European dates are in Cologne and Madrid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6246448.stm

SteelersMongol
06-28-2007, 09:44 PM
The girls are back. Little more light and fun in our lives. :wink02: :cheers:

BTW, I'm a guy who is going 30 soon, but I'm a huge fan. :jammin: Ha ha ha.

83-Steelers-43
06-28-2007, 10:01 PM
YES!!!!! Seriously, I have no idea how I would have continued life minus such a musically gifted group such as the Spice Girls. THERE IS A GOD!!!!!

Edman
06-28-2007, 10:33 PM
The Spice Girls. It's elementary school all over again.

Back then, some girls in my school just couldn't get enough of the Spice Girls. They made some great songs. It's real cool they're having a reunion.

83-Steelers-43
06-28-2007, 11:17 PM
I guess anything beats the Dixie Chicks.......judging that I really don't see the difference between the two. Throw in a few hot chicks with zero musical talent and there we go! Magic!

They are the Backstreet Boys with female genitalia.

fansince'76
06-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Zig-a-zig-ha! :rolleyes:

SteelersMongol
06-28-2007, 11:37 PM
.. Throw in a few hot chicks with zero musical talent and there we go! Magic!

Hey hey, u didn't really say that they've got zero musical talent, did u? I mean u didn't mean that, right? :wink02: I can't say anything on the Dixie Chicks talents, since I don't listen to country music. But come on now. AND I like Backstreet Boys too. :smile: At least none of them came out of closet like NSync did :sofunny: Have some respect. :smile: I know u guys don't like them much, but those guys did really well in Europe and Asia, which means a lot than what u guys think of them in the US, since the population of Europe and Asia is lot more than the continental US. :thumbsup:

To tell the truth I was way more excited when I heard Take That was back together. :bouncy: Their new album was little more mature which is pretty good, since I'm getting older.

tony hipchest
06-28-2007, 11:50 PM
david hasselhoff did real well in europe and asia. :hunch:

SteelersMongol
06-29-2007, 12:11 AM

Ha ha ha. I don't know about the Asia part, but that's a good one, tony! :toofunny:

83-Steelers-43
06-29-2007, 12:16 AM

IF we could keep Hasselhoff liquored up and feed him hamburgers 24/7, he could easily have a reality tv show in the states. Hell, this is a guy who used to hold conversations with a car!!!

MACH1
06-29-2007, 12:25 AM

He's a god in Germany....:toofunny:

tony hipchest
06-29-2007, 12:27 AM
IF we could keep Hasselhoff liquored up and feed him hamburgers 24/7, he could easily have a reality tv show in the states. Hell, this is a guy who used to hold conversations with a car!!!whereve you been 83? he is the "simon cowell" on that new american idol style reality show searching for americans with talent (i know... irony at its finest). you know, the one where ozzy ozbournes wife is the "paula abdul" and jerry springer is the "host".

geeze, get with the program, man! :toofunny:

(and no, i didnt make this up.... its for real :jawdrop: )

83-Steelers-43
06-29-2007, 12:35 AM
If it means angry Germans and Hasselhoff, I'll definately get with the program.......I promise!

http://www.shoppingsurfer.com/hands%20up%202.jpg

tony hipchest
06-29-2007, 12:43 AM
If it means angry Germans and Hasselhoff, I'll definately get with the program.......I promise!

http://www.shoppingsurfer.com/hands%20up%202.jpg

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

dont mess with david hasselhoffenfefer!

Livinginthe past
06-29-2007, 02:15 AM
It will be great to see Bulimia Spice back on the world stage - shes probably jealous of hubby David hogging all the headlines by demonstrating an actual talent for something other than vacuous self-promotion.

SteelCityMan786
06-29-2007, 08:37 AM
Oh great, the days I get to be annoyed by these songs are back. :dang:

stlrtruck
06-29-2007, 08:38 AM
This could have also been titled, "The Spice Girls are out of money so they've decided to put aside their differences for reunion tour to get back some cash flow!"

fansince'76
06-29-2007, 08:39 AM
This could have also been titled, "The Spice Girls are out of money so they've decided to put aside their differences for reunion tour to get back some cash flow!"

It could also be called the "We Found Out 7-11 Doesn't Pay Too Well, So We're Back" tour.

tony hipchest
06-29-2007, 10:05 AM
how about the "my ass is sagging and i need some dough for a facelift" tour.

SteelCityMan786
06-29-2007, 10:13 AM
how about the "my ass is sagging and i need some dough for a facelift" tour.

:sofunny: That's sounds good. They were AWFUL.

rbryan
06-29-2007, 10:28 AM
I guess anything beats the Dixie Chicks.......judging that I really don't see the difference between the two. Throw in a few hot chicks with zero musical talent and there we go! Magic!

What makes you think the backstreet boys have male genitalia??

83-Steelers-43
06-29-2007, 10:31 AM
What makes you think the backstreet boys have male genitalia??

:toofunny: Good point.

Buzz05
06-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Spicegirls are back!?!? SCORE! Now I can break out my Girl Power t-shirt and wear it with pride! :bs:

SteelersMongol
07-01-2007, 10:28 PM
:sofunny: That's sounds good. They were AWFUL.

Nah, at least you dont' wanna say that when it comes to Mel B. She's like OH MY GOD pretty. :flap:

SteelersMongol
07-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Spicegirls are back!?!? SCORE! Now I can break out my Girl Power t-shirt and wear it with pride! :bs:

Ha ha ha. Just make sure that you share with us your photo of you with that t-shirt on. :smile:

SteelCityMan786
07-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Ha ha ha. Just make sure that you share with us your photo of you with that t-shirt on. :smile:

LOL!!!!!:sofunny:

Buzz05
07-02-2007, 08:33 AM

Get a couple beers in me and who knows what I'll do haha