PDA

View Full Version : Inside Minicamp- Steelers - NFL network

tony hipchest
06-29-2007, 10:01 PM
does anyone know if and when they will do this for the steelers? i just caught the cardinals version (even though the direct tv guide said it would be the texans).

FWIW i did see that the next "nfl replay" will be the 2003 browns vs steelers 03 playoff game. i didnt catch exactly when it will be aired but todays was the 49ers huge comeback vs the giants which was the sunday game after the browns steelers snow game. check your listings.

kmsteelerwr15
06-29-2007, 10:15 PM
ya ive been wondering that too...they say that they are gonna show all 32 teams but i think theyve only done like 5 teams

tony hipchest
06-30-2007, 02:26 PM
the answer was right under my nose on nfl.com. theyre only doing 10 teams (all have already aired and be re-aired in re-runs (big suprise). steelers were not one of them :dang:

May 7, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Seahawks
May 13, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Rams
May 14, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Cardinals
June 3, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Chiefs
June 4, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Bengals
June 8, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Ravens
June 12, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Texans
June 13, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Bills
June 15, 8 p.m. ET/PT -- Browns
June 15, 9 p.m. ET/PT -- Giants

however the rebroadcast of the browns/steelers playoff game will be july 5 at 8:00 pm est. (for those who have it on tape its a great time to get it on tivo or dvd. :thumbsup:

definitely worth watching a 2nd time and then go bash tommy maddox :rolleyes:

SteelCityMan786
07-01-2007, 11:13 AM
the answer was right under my nose on nfl.com. theyre only doing 10 teams (all have already aired and be re-aired in re-runs (big suprise). steelers were not one of them :dang:

however the rebroadcast of the browns/steelers playoff game will be july 5 at 8:00 pm est. (for those who have it on tape its a great time to get it on tivo or dvd. :thumbsup:

definitely worth watching a 2nd time and then go bash tommy maddox :rolleyes:

That playoff game was nuts at my own house. My Brother and I were so crazy that we knocked a plant over.