PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush's "FreFloDo: workout

tony hipchest
06-30-2007, 01:50 PM
if anyone saw this on nfl networks total access it is awesome. for those who didnt and have the latest realoneplayer updates you can see the video by clicking the link under videos on the lefthand side of NFL.coms home page.

its 1 thing to have the talent to be great like walter payton or jerry rice. its a whole other thing to have the desire. im not saying nothing except that reggie bush must see greatness at his doorstep and is doing everything possible to grab the bull by the horns. he may not be one of the best ever but if he keeps it up he can easilly develop the same type of career someone like marshall faulk had.

im thinking him and lendale white never have and never will hang out too much.

Newzfoxjr
06-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I saw that on NFLTA, it was pretty cool. It's good to see him always wanting to be better. That workout he was doing...I'll pass.

tony hipchest
06-30-2007, 02:09 PM
That workout he was doing...I'll pass.

:chuckle: i think 98% of players in the nfl are saying the same thing.

Crushzilla
06-30-2007, 02:11 PM
The normal conversation at a table in USC's cafeteria.

Reggie Bush: LenDale, look at these defensive schemes, these can easily be exploited.
LenDale White: Man, this cobbler is f***in awesome!
Reggie: I'm thinking about getting some endorsement deals to see some real cash flofw in.
LenDale: How do they get this peanut butter in these little chocolate cups.
Reggie: I think its important to establish yourself as determined force as a rookie. You want to show that your heart is in a team and their city from day one.
(pause)
LenDale: ....Are you gonna finish that?

Elvis
07-01-2007, 06:42 AM
I saw that on NFLTA, it was pretty cool. It's good to see him always wanting to be better. That workout he was doing...I'll pass.
My thoughts exactly brother...:tt02:

Newzfoxjr
07-01-2007, 03:25 PM

Reggie Bush: LenDale, look at these defensive schemes, these can easily be exploited.
Reggie: I'm thinking about getting some endorsement deals to see some real cash flofw in.
Reggie: I think its important to establish yourself as determined force as a rookie. You want to show that your heart is in a team and their city from day one.
(pause)

XD! Haha, nice. +Rep.

rbryan
07-01-2007, 03:51 PM
That is different. It's pretty hard to come up with something new that even looks like it will work. I can see the merits of training on a moving surface like that. Definetly not something for the average couch potato trying to lose a few pounds.

SteelCzar76
07-01-2007, 04:16 PM
:chuckle: i think 98% of players in the nfl are saying the same thing.

And that's what seperates the "great one's" from all of the rest Tone.

("Sean Connery voice from the Untouchables":) "What are you,.....prepared to do !!" LOL

rbryan
07-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Reggie Bush may very well be the first human to learn how to fly. lol they will have to make a new rule just for him.

silver & black
07-01-2007, 04:35 PM

(pause)

Nice. :sofunny:

silver & black
07-01-2007, 04:37 PM
I hope Michael has the same desire.

tony hipchest
07-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Reggie Bush may very well be the first human to learn how to fly. lol they will have to make a new rule just for him.lol. i hate to break out the "annointing oil" but that workout clip definitely shows that he "gets it".

like czar said, thats the stuff that seperates the good from the great. if i saw willie parker doing this unorthadox workout, i would be totally juiced. i guess i will just have to be satisfied with polamalu making these similar unconventional and unorthadox quests for greatness.

tony hipchest
07-01-2007, 04:42 PM
I hope Michael has the same desire.from everything ive heard from him, he does. definitely not on the lendale white side of the spectrum...

stillers4me
07-01-2007, 04:57 PM
I'd love to see that workout.....I can't get the video to work.

SteelCzar76
07-01-2007, 05:08 PM
lol. i hate to break out the "annointing oil" but that workout clip definitely shows that he "gets it".

like czar said, thats the stuff that seperates the good from the great. if i saw willie parker doing this unorthadox workout, i would be totally juiced. i guess i will just have to be satisfied with polamalu making these similar unconventional and unorthadox quests for greatness.

I would also be duely impressed Tone to not only see Willie but anyone else on our roster take it upon themselves to "take their game to the next level". (No matter what means they use to do so)
But more often than not,....one has to be 'born' with THAT kind of drive and personal work ethic. Not to say that Willie or any others for that matter are 'slackers' by any means. (you have to work very hard to remain in the league,...let alone be productive)

But for some players like Reggie,.......there is no 'ceiling' for them so to speak in regards to what they can accomplish in their minds.

http://www.grizzoulian.com/usc%20logo.jpg

"Fight On"

stillers4me
07-01-2007, 05:09 PM
I just googled it......that looks like a blast!! I can see how helpful a workout like that would be for them........you have to think about several things at once and keep your balance and improve your coordination.

SteelCzar76
07-01-2007, 05:25 PM
I hope Michael has the same desire.

If he does Silver&Black,......then your Raiders will have indeed gotten THE steal of the entire Draft. The idea of this kid at 100% in regards to health, conditioning and more importantly 'motivation' (playing with a chip),.....to go along with his measurables.....makes him a considerable threat to any defense in the league from day one. (IMO)

RoethlisBURGHer
07-02-2007, 06:52 PM
For all we know FWP is doing stuff like this,he just doesn't want it publicized.

I think Bush is gonna have one helluva career.

tony hipchest
07-02-2007, 07:05 PM
I would also be duely impressed Tone to not only see Willie but anyone else on our roster take it upon themselves to "take their game to the next level". (No matter what means they use to do so)
But more often than not,....one has to be 'born' with THAT kind of drive and personal work ethic. Not to say that Willie or any others for that matter are 'slackers' by any means. (you have to work very hard to remain in the league,...let alone be productive)

But for some players like Reggie,.......there is no 'ceiling' for them so to speak in regards to what they can accomplish in their minds.

http://www.grizzoulian.com/usc%20logo.jpg

"Fight On"the good thing is, we have that in troy. he does all the extra work and routines that "think outside the box". im not positive but i think he works out with todd marinovich's father. (todd aside) his fathers work out is very extreme and unconventional but looked at as cutting edge.