PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Ben and Palmer

Buzz05
07-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Alright after reading some of the past posts about Palmer and the news stories on this guy its easy to see he and Ben are totally different people and quite easily fit the mold of the cities in which the play for...

Ben: Never makes excuses for a loss. Takes some of the blame on himself for those losses. Acts with respect to people. Always willing to help out. Not afraid to get out and have fun ( ex. picture of him with hot girls being smashed) Hard working. Not a pretty boy who has to look perfect all the time ( playoff beard). When he messes up he admits it.

Palmer: Always makes excuses when things go wrong. Takes cheap shot jabs at other teams ( hitting the kid with the golf ball in a steelers shirt). Hot dog advertisement ( :sofunny:). when he messes up its someone elses fault. Tries to act and look like some Just an all around unclassy guy.

*If you have any more differences please feel free to share.*

Livinginthe past
07-02-2007, 12:55 PM
What about Bens injury related excuses?

Ben : I broke my toe

Cowher : We are not aware of an injury.

LOL

AlleghenyArsenal
07-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Bringing up the excuse making thing after games is interesting.I really cant comment on what Palmers status quo thing is,although I've heard he DOES make excuses,because I dont really care what he says.What I can comment on is that Ben is maybe the most upstanding,take the blame guy I've ever heard.He did it after every game last season,even when he played well.
As far as his performance in the playoffs in his rookie season,he did have an injury.And yes,it was never reported leading up to the Jets,nor the Patriots game.And no,I dont believe it was a toe injury (he may have had a toe injury),but I believe it was either a shoulder injury,or possibly a couple of cracked ribs (what i heard it actually was).As I'm sure everyone remembers he was injured in the Ravens game in the second to last game of the season,when he was body slammed to the ground on his side by one of Baltimores hoods.They were having a bad season and they sure didnt want the hated Steelers going into the playoffs with a healthy QB.Props to the Patriots for beating a less than 100% Steeler team.I still dont remember any excuses by Ben.But that's alright.There is still another difference we all can see between Ben and Palmer.That nice piece of jewelry.:tt02:

Livinginthe past
07-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Bringing up the excuse making thing after games is interesting.I really cant comment on what Palmers status quo thing is,although I've heard he DOES make excuses,because I dont really care what he says.What I can comment on is that Ben is maybe the most upstanding,take the blame guy I've ever heard.He did it after every game last season,even when he played well.
As far as his performance in the playoffs in his rookie season,he did have an injury.And yes,it was never reported leading up to the Jets,nor the Patriots game.And no,I dont believe it was a toe injury (he may have had a toe injury),but I believe it was either a shoulder injury,or possibly a couple of cracked ribs (what i heard it actually was).As I'm sure everyone remembers he was injured in the Ravens game in the second to last game of the season,when he was body slammed to the ground on his side by one of Baltimores hoods.They were having a bad season and they sure didnt want the hated Steelers going into the playoffs with a healthy QB.Props to the Patriots for beating a less than 100% Steeler team.I still dont remember any excuses by Ben.But that's alright.There is still another difference we all can see between Ben and Palmer.That nice piece of jewelry.:tt02:

Come on.

Paragraphs please :cheers:

Newzfoxjr
07-02-2007, 02:02 PM
*If you have any more differences please feel free to share.*

Well, there's that Super Bowl ring.

The Duke
07-02-2007, 02:12 PM
And remember, Palmer was the Pro Bowl MVP, that's so very important :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Well...there is always a Super Bowl ring that Ben has compared to that Heisman trophy Palmer has.

Preacher
07-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Palmer has a better chance of surviving in the penal system the Ben... cause he has more teammates there.

TackleMeBen
07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Palmer has a better chance of surviving in the penal system the Ben... cause he has more teammates there.

you know i was having a really crappy day and that just made it all better. thanks preacher for that laugh.. it was much needed today..:thumbsup:.

i was going to post something along those lines, but i was going to say the difference was that ben dont have to go bail his teammates out of jail at 3am like palmer does.

In Cowher We Trust
07-05-2007, 03:32 PM

best ever.

Tankus_Maximus
07-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Palmer in prison? That'd be like a kid locked in a candy store!!

But the true comparison between Ben & Caution comes down to: A Super Bowl ring vs. a Heisman Trophy.

Nuff said.

tony hipchest
07-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Palmer in prison? That'd be like a kid locked in a candy store!!

Nuff said.

shoot! it'd be like kobayashi in a hot dog factory!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/hot20dog.jpg

Tankus_Maximus
07-06-2007, 11:13 PM

Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard since that Ben to Santonio Game Winning TD on the last game of the season (you know, that one that kept the Bungles OUT of the playoffs?).

Tony's been 'Racked" for that post.

TackleMeBen
07-07-2007, 12:34 AM
tony leave it to you.. you always have a great way of putting things...

HometownGal
07-07-2007, 06:08 PM

Oh Tonyyyyyy!!! You're such a funny man. :cheer: YAY! (lol)....:smile: :toofunny:

Elvis
07-08-2007, 07:53 AM
The difference between the Ben Mister and the Palmster..?
The Palmster has like 3 pro bowls....
The Ben Mister has like...... Just 1 Super Bowl...:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-08-2007, 10:48 AM
What about Bens injury related excuses?

Ben : I broke my toe

Cowher : We are not aware of an injury.

LOL

Ben: I broke my Toe

Palmer: They broke my leg.
------------
Ben: Knows the NFL regulations regarding behavior during Super Bowl weekend.

Palmer: Knows Penal regualtions regarding visiting teammates on weekends.
------------
Ben: David Lettermen/"Roethlisburger"

Palmer: *snicker* Cornhole Classic *snicker*/ Eating Weiners
-------------
Ben: Post Season generally means "How do I prepare for the next game"

Palmer: Postseason means "Beige....I think I will paint the living room beige"

SteelCityMan786
07-08-2007, 11:32 AM

------------

------------

-------------

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
07-08-2007, 11:38 AM

------------

------------

-------------

Great post LLT!!

stillers4me
07-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Palmer: I need to polish my Heisman Trophy this weekend ....hey look! There's a ring in my Cracker Jack Box!

Ben: My fingerprints were all over that Lombardi......look, they're still there! And my Superbowl ring still fits perfectly.

The Duke
07-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Palmer: I need to polish my Heisman Trophy this weekend ....hey look! There's a ring in my Cracker Jack Box!

Ben: My fingerprints were all over that Lombardi......look, they're still there! And my Superbowl ring still fits perfectly.

:sofunny:.

HometownGal
07-08-2007, 03:57 PM

And don't forget.....

Tom Brady: "I should have had her polish my.......................

silverware." :toofunny::flap::toofunny: