PDA

View Full Version : Back from Vacation!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-02-2007, 12:51 PM
10 glorious days off work!!!!

I spent two days in Gettysburg and have to tell all the Homers in the forum that you really live in Gods Country!!! I couldnt believe how truly beautiful western PA is.
After stopping in Washington Pa on the way there and the way back..I think I can talk the wife into moving there...the people were VERY nice and the town was really unique.

I did have two run-ins with rival fans....At Williamsburg some jackass wearing a Ravens t-shirt let his 5 year old scream all the way through a colonial "court hearing"....and I was cut off by a truck in eastern Ohio witha big "bengals" emblem, which led me to consider the possibility that their fans wear emblems on their vehicle for one of three reasons 1) to cover the rust 2) to distinguish themselves as fans and not players to the "profiling" ohio state troopers 3) to make sure they are letting the team know who their 10 fans truly are!!!

SteelCityMan786
07-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Welcome back LLT.

TackleMeBen
07-02-2007, 01:22 PM

I spent two days in Gettysburg and have to tell all the Homers in the forum that you really live in Gods Country!!! I couldnt believe how truly beautiful western PA is.
After stopping in Washington Pa on the way there and the way back..I think I can talk the wife into moving there...the people were VERY nice and the town was really unique.

I did have two run-ins with rival fans....At Williamsburg some jackass wearing a Ravens t-shirt let his 5 year old scream all the way through a colonial "court hearing"....and I was cut off by a truck in eastern Ohio witha big "bengals" emblem, which led me to consider the possibility that their fans wear emblems on their vehicle for one of three reasons 1) to cover the rust 2) to distinguish themselves as fans and not players to the "profiling" ohio state troopers 3) to make sure they are letting the team know who their 10 fans truly are!!!

welcome back :cheer:..

HometownGal
07-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Welcome back buddy! I missed you! :cheers:

Glad to hear that you and your family had such a great time! Yes - Western PA is beautiful - I feel privileged to have lived here almost all of my life. :thumbsup:

pittsburghp8baller
07-02-2007, 01:37 PM
10 fans now. there must gained a few fans. welcome back glad u had fun

Livinginthe past
07-02-2007, 01:42 PM
Welcome back :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks all...great to be back!!!

fansince'76
07-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Yo! Welcome back, Poopy Pie Master! :chuckle:

Stlrs4Life
07-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Welcome back! Now I need your help in the "Here's a game to keep us busy" thread!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Yo! Welcome back, Poopy Pie Master! :chuckle:

LOL...dont forget the smilie!!!!...Poopy-Pie-Master:whip:

memphissteelergirl
07-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Nice to have ya back, bud! :wave:

GBMelBlount
07-03-2007, 10:00 PM

Sounds great LLT! As you know my family lives in Washington PA (which you mentioned.) However, on a larger level, it is all of PA that is amazing.

GB

GBMelBlount
07-03-2007, 10:00 PM

Sounds great LLT! As you know my family lives in Washington PA (which you mentioned.) However, on a larger level, it is all of PA that is amazing.:cheers:

GB

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Welcome back! Now I need your help in the "Here's a game to keep us busy" thread!

Silly rabbits dont know that Lambert is the paragon of Pittsburgh football!!!!

tony hipchest
07-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Silly rabbits dont know that Lambert is the paragon of Pittsburgh football!!!!i been to williamsburg a long time ago, but it was only to go to busch gardens and tour the brewery (we did the historical stuff in D.C. the next 2 days).

did you check either of them out?