PDA

View Full Version : favorite opposing fan story

section514
07-02-2007, 04:00 PM
For those of us lucky enough to attend a Steeler game once, twice or all the time, what is your favorite story involving an opposing team's fan.

mine would have to be while walking into the last Patriot's game at Heinz field wearing my "Tom Brady is a Douchebag" T-shirt and having every fan in the stadium giving me high fives as I walked up to and through the stadium to my seat. There was a guy wearing a Brady jersey and this Steeler fan yelled at him to read my shirt. The guy was not happy.

Livinginthe past
07-02-2007, 04:38 PM
For those of us lucky enough to attend a Steeler game once, twice or all the time, what is your favorite story involving an opposing team's fan.

mine would have to be while walking into the last Patriot's game at Heinz field wearing my "Tom Brady is a Douchebag" T-shirt and having every fan in the stadium giving me high fives as I walked up to and through the stadium to my seat. There was a guy wearing a Brady jersey and this Steeler fan yelled at him to read my shirt. The guy was not happy.

What did the guy say after the Patriots put 41 on the Steelers? :sofunny:

rbryan
07-02-2007, 04:41 PM
That was way too easy. I want sec 514 to pitch to me for the home run derby.

section514
07-02-2007, 04:50 PM
win or lose Tom Brady is a Douche Bag

RoethlisBURGHer
07-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Last year I went to the Steelers @ Browns (yes you read that right,I went to the game IN CLEVELAND).

Well some jagoff came up behind me chanting "Pittsburgh Sucks"...and I socked him in the stomach with "Cleveland Swallows".

He just looked shocked,couldn't believe someone had a comeback for him.

Virginia Steeler
07-02-2007, 10:38 PM
I went to the game in Baltimore in 2005 -- thanks to Tommy Maddox, the Steelers lost in OT....After the game some clown comes up to me and asks me if he can borrow my snot rag and pointed to my Terrible Towel -- His breath reeeeked of stale Marlboro reds and beer , so I told him that I would let him if he had a few more beers then drove home. I said I'd meet him at his trailer....he didn't get it -- arguing with people who are Ravens/Orioles/ Maryland Terp fans is pointless....there must be something in the water there (except Steelers fans in MD of course)

Crushzilla
07-02-2007, 11:13 PM
....there must be something in the water there (except Steelers fans in MD of course)

They have theirs imported from here...

stillers4me
07-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Well.......my husband actually met Chad Johnson last Wednesday and exchanged smack talk with him!!!

He had his Steeler tie on at work and someone brought Chad to his desk to show him the tie and Chad said, "Man, that just ain't right!!". Now, if you knew my husband, you'd know that he isn't intimidated by anybody and being the salesman that he is, can talk to anybody.

So he did what any self respecting Steeler fan would do, and showed Chad the picture of the 5 Lombardi's I put on his cell phone wallpaper!! Chad actually said, and I kid you not......"One of those would have been ours if Carson hadn't have gotten hurt!". Russ smacked him right down and said....."Whoa.....Chad! Kitna had you guys up by 10 points twice in that game and your defense fell apart!!". Chad just laughed and rolled his eyes........and Russ scored an autograph from Ocho Cinco himself.

Crushzilla
07-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Well.......my husband actually met Chad Johnson last Wednsday and exchanged smack talk with him!!!

He had his Steeler tie on at work and someone brought Chad to his desk to show him and Chad said, "Man, that just ain't right!!". Now, if you knew my husband, you'd know that he isn't intimidated by anybody and being the salesman that he is, can talk to anybody.

So he did what any self respecting Steeler fan would do, and showed Chad the picture of the 5 Lombardi's I put on his cell phone wallpaper!! Chad actually said, and I kid you not......"One of those would have been ours if Carson hadn't have gotten hurt!". Russ smacked him right down and said....."Whoa.....Chad! Kitna had you guys up by 10 points twice in that game and your defense fell apart!!". Chad just laughed and rolled his eyes........and Russ scored an autograph from Ocho Cinco himself.

Only thing better than an opposing fan story. Awesome. Quick thinking by the hubby. I'm sure Chad was already privy to that info, but decided to make excuses like the rest of Cincinnati.

A win is a win, a loss is a loss. Its not our fault that the Bengals didn't have a qualified backup behind center. If anything ever happened to Ben in a playoff game, :knocks on wood:, its good to know we are in more than capable hands with Ol' Reliable.

Elvis
07-03-2007, 06:48 AM
My brother and I went to Atlanta back when Vick was a rookie. Now, Kendrell Bell was also.. we were on our way back to where our car was parked and we rode the tranny to get there. There was a guy on there that obviously hadnt been to the game that seen my Greg Lloyd jersey I guess and figured I had been to the game, so he asked "Did ya go to the game bro?" I said "yeh .. sure did"... and he came back and said "How did my boy Vick look like tonight?"... I couldnt help myself... I said " He looked pretty good on his back after Kendrell Bell took him down"... The guy didnt say anything else to me, as he decided he would get a better story from one of the Falcons fans sitting down from me...
:tt02::tt02::tt02:

83-Steelers-43
07-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Wow, I have many. But I guess if I had to pick just one from the Heinz Field era.....

The look on the faces of Cleveland fans after the AFC Championship Game. A group of them were sitting two rows behind us and they were talking trash the whole game. Then once FUUUUU broke the GL it all of a sudden got very, very quiet from those wearing Brown jersey's.

The best way I can describe it......if you were to walk up to a complete stranger and kick him directly in the groin and then laugh. It was a PRICELESS moment up in section 507.

SteelCityMan786
07-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Probably the face of the Lions fans during Jerome's final home game. The ones who were wearing the shirts that spelled fire millen.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-11-2007, 09:19 PM
This doesn't have to do with football or even Pittsburgh sports.

I am a huge Cleveland Indians fan and I went to last season's game against the YankeMe's where the Tribe just killed them in Cleveland.Well a few rows below me was this obnoxious New Yorker who was just downing Cleveland.So from inning 2 until the end of the game I showed the jagoff with peanut shells.

steelpride12
07-16-2007, 12:25 PM
i went to the 05 bears at steeler game and i was only 15 then but im a loud smart ass kid so i went to a Bear fan after half time when it was 14-3 and was like HEY Fag how bout them bears dumbass nice waste of a ticket and he just looked mad and walked away! god im gunna get beat up!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Now my experience with Colts fans have been pretty positive. My son and I went to the Monday night game two years ago and the Colt fans around us had both of us laughing. BUT after the game......we were all doing the shoulder-to-shoulder "salmon" impersonation as we were filing out of the arena and my son, who was in front of me stepped on the foot of the guy beside him.
This big tough 50 year old (who was actually about 5'8 160lbs) looked and saw that it was an 11 year old kid in a Steelers jersey, chest bumps and glares down at my son and screams "Watch where the F**K your walking!!"
Well....You can yell at Daddy Bear...You can Yell at Daddy Bear about Little Bear...But under no circumstance does a drunk 50 year old scream at my kid for something that is more the fault of crowding than of a percieved disrespect.
I pushed one of his buddies out of the way and set myself between my son and this tool...and bumped his nose with mine...while screaming back..."HEY!!! He's just a kid...Watch your language!!!..."
Suddenly this idiot remembered that he had some friends with him and looked up at me (I stood about 5 inches taller than him) and he wants sooo bad to look tough. His one friend starts to walk up on us...and I immediately take out my badge and hang it over the first idiots shoulder, in the face of idiot #2, who now decides that he is just an observer. Idiot #1 (with no backup...a grownup now in his face...and a grown up who is obviously law-enforcement) says..."Its not a big deal"
As I gather my son and turn I replied..."NOW its not a big deal...I quess its only a big deal when your yelling at an 11 year old!"
One of the female Colt fans who are next to us...looks at this guy in disgust and then at me and apologizes...saying loud enough for everyone to hear..."This is why they shouldnt sell beer at sports events"...then gives my son a wink and moves on.

I hate it when cops "badge" people...I really do!! But I will forever remember the OH CRAP look on both their faces when the badge came out...

fansince'76
07-16-2007, 03:39 PM
I hate it when cops "badge" people...I really do!! But I will forever remember the OH CRAP look on both their faces when the badge came out...

(Cue theme from "Shaft") That LLT is one bad mutha - Hush yo mouth! - I'm just talking about LLT! Then we can dig it! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/smiles/boxing.gif :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-16-2007, 03:54 PM
(Cue theme from "Shaft") That LLT is one bad mutha - Hush yo mouth! - I'm just talking about LLT! Then we can dig it! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/smiles/boxing.gif :chuckle:

.....and as he walked away...someone asked who was that man...and a little boy said..."THAT was poopy-pie-master!!"

HometownGal
07-16-2007, 04:20 PM
But I will forever remember the OH CRAP look on both their faces when the badge came out...

I'm sure their wives remember the "Oh Shit Stains" in their briefs when they did the laundry the next day and the broken fingernails they had after trying to scrub those dirty drawers. :poop:

section514
07-16-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm sure their wives remember the "Oh Shit Stains" in their briefs when they did the laundry the next day and the broken fingernails they had after trying to scrub those dirty drawers. :poop:

i think their wives had that same problem after vanderjagoff missed that FG :sofunny:

HometownGal
07-16-2007, 05:09 PM
i think their wives had that same problem after vanderjagoff missed that FG :sofunny:

Yep - LOL! :sofunny: Somehow, though I've never had that "experience", it would seem a lot less disgusting cleaning your own vis a vis cleaning someone's else's poopy pants. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
07-16-2007, 06:19 PM
.....and as he walked away...someone asked who was that man...and a little boy said..."THAT was poopy-pie-master!!"

:chuckle: tru dat double-poo, better to flash the po-po chrome than to bust some mellons in front of "lil' pot-pie".

ewww.... is that why they call him "Poopie-Pie-Master"?

WORD! :banana:

Crushzilla
07-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Yet another thread down the shi... Well.. You get it...

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-17-2007, 11:45 AM

LOL....my son was laughing later on..wondering if they had an arguement about which one of the drunks was going to drive home after seeing the badge.

all in all the fans in Indy have always been cool...but there are buttclowns in every colored jersey.

I