PDA

View Full Version : Kobayashi to forgo hot dog eating competition?

tony hipchest
07-03-2007, 05:53 PM
:jawdrop: appearantly there is a new champion and record holder.... :jawdrop:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/palmerhk5.jpg

...and kobayashi is saying an injury (arthritis of the jaw :sofunny:) might force him to pull out of the famed 4th of july competition.

carson palmer-AKA kenny chesney- AKA some guy named chestnut *snicker* broke kobayashis world record in the preliminary rounds :chuckle:....

tune in tomorrow....

mods! sticky and "official" status for this thread please?

:toofunny::flap:

Crushzilla
07-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Chesnut was a big favorite to slay kobayashi last year but couldn't (dare I say) cut the mustard....

He was doing alright, but never could (i'm so naughty) ketchup....

Kobayashi is just scared, he knows that Chestnut has has him beat.

Looks like once again an American will (:snicker:) relish the glory...

P.S. Don't worry... I hate me too

HometownGal
07-03-2007, 06:23 PM
LMAO!!!! :toofunny: Don't insult Kenny Chesney like that - Cartoon only wishes he were that cute. :wink02::thumbsup:

Hooves, ears, snout and tail rolled into a tube - YUM! :yuck::yuck: I actually liked those things until a case I was working on involved watching a video of how hot dogs are actually made. The client had gone to the The Original Hot Dog Shop in Oakland and bit into a hot dog that contained a piece of sharp metal that permanently screwed up his mouth and jaw.

Crushzilla
07-03-2007, 06:27 PM
LMAO!!!! :toofunny: Don't insult Kenny Chesney like that - Cartoon only wishes he were that cute. :wink02::thumbsup:

Hooves, ears, snout and tail rolled into a tube - YUM! :yuck::yuck: I actually liked those things until a case I was working on involved watching a video of how hot dogs are actually made. The client had gone to the The Original Hot Dog Shop in Oakland and bit into a hot dog that contained a piece of sharp metal that permanently screwed up his mouth and jaw.

You couldn't have kept that to yourself?

How can I enjoy my "dogs" now...

You may have ruined my 4th... :yikes: (or saved my arteries)...

HometownGal
07-03-2007, 06:30 PM
You couldn't have kept that to yourself?

How can I enjoy my "dogs" now...

You may have ruined my 4th... :yikes: (or saved my arteries)...

You'll ruin your own 4th (and most importantly, your arteries) if you eat 'em, not me. :wink02::flap:

tony hipchest
07-03-2007, 08:45 PM
one thing ive always said about hogs and dogs....

"if you cant beat em, eat em....."

:yummy:

MasterOfPuppets
07-03-2007, 08:51 PM

you forgot the lips and bungholes.....:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
07-03-2007, 09:02 PM
you forgot the lips and bungholes.....:thumbsup:they were already accounted for:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/palmerhk5.jpg

Preacher
07-04-2007, 12:05 AM
May I suggest Kosher hotdogs?!?!

tony hipchest
07-04-2007, 12:44 AM
May I suggest Kosher hotdogs?!?!

he's a QB for the Browns...right? :sofunny:

(for the young'nz- Kosher = Kosar)

Crushzilla
07-04-2007, 11:12 AM
He's in! Kobayashi WILL compete. This should be good. Though I think Chesnut has this in the bag...

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-04-2007, 11:23 AM
he's a QB for the Browns...right? :sofunny:

(for the young'nz- Kosher = Kosar)

How silly Tony. It's a BENGAL QB not a Browns QB who is associated with eating weiners. :dang:

Crushzilla
07-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Man. This is INTENSE! Neck and neck with a minute left!

tony hipchest
07-04-2007, 04:33 PM
and we have a new world record and a new world champion.

oh what a glorious day it is to have the Mustard Belt back in the united states. lost in all the hooplah of kobayashis arthritic jaw, was the intense training regemin chesnut endured though the better part of his life to reach the glory seen on july 4, 2007 as he swiftly scarfed 66 dogs caliente'.

as the announcers so aptly put it, today was the "greatest day of sports in United States history. :rolleyes:

the "heroic" effort of kobayashi must be commended. as kobayashi puked his final hot dog into his hand he valiantly slurped it up to avoid disqualification. now that is a heart of a champion.

as we envision 12 competitors simultaneously purging hundereds soggy, pre-digested Nathans into a bucket we can trully say "what a day to be an american!"

oh, and the "black widow" is kinda sexy.

Maidenarcher
07-04-2007, 05:34 PM
That whole reversal thing at the end by Kobayashi was pretty disgusting.....

tony hipchest
07-04-2007, 05:38 PM
That whole reversal thing at the end by Kobayashi was pretty disgusting.....:sofunny:

that definitely made it all worth while :cheers:

(although just listenning to the "commentators" is satirical supremacy)

who ever knew there was a grilled cheese sandwich and shoo fly pie eating champion? :hunch: