PDA

View Full Version : Browns Fans: Hypocritical, whiny idiots.

Edman
07-04-2007, 05:57 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=149#S=149&F=1547&T=685037

Thus why I'll always hate these Cleveland bastards. They jump on Steelers fans for being "bandwagon" and "fairweather", and say "The Steeler fans are only there because they're winning". Do they even know that EVERY fanbase has it's share of bandwagoneers and idiots?

These "fairweather" Steelers fans aren't the ones who lost their team in all their history. Not once. Not ever. Not even during those 40 years when the Steelers sucked. Not even during the 80's. The next time the Steelers move from Pittsburgh and have a cheap replacement comeback 3 years later, let me know.

God, Browns fans are so stupid.

j-dawg
07-04-2007, 06:25 PM
you're venting, i understand...

seriously though, the browns fans are the reason the team left? come on man.

MasterOfPuppets
07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
i'd much rather they hate us becauce of jealousy and envy,not to mention the relentless ass whoopins ,than to have them pity us for being loosers,and the laughing stock of the league.....HATE AWAY BROWNIES!!!!!:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
the steelers have been a winning franchise for the past 35 years. our worst record in that time is 6-10 which has ONLY happened 3 times which amounts to once every 11 years.

there is no bad weather as a steelers fan and the bandwaggon is travelling to fast and high for anyone to jump off.

its pretty much kids who dont understand rooting for an actual winner who write this crap.

SteelersMongol
07-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm sorry j-dawg, but I don't like you Browny fans. :sign03: I'd take the Ratbirds fans over you guys. Hell, I don't even think that I hate the Seahacks and Bungholes as mush as I do hate the Brownies. Even after the SB-XL.

The main reason is that I went to your www.steelerssuck.com to check it out, and it was the most pathetic website that was run by bunch of sorrya$$ losers. :computer: The Brownies operate them but It was just a collection of all kinds of unbelievable crybabies. I understand how it feels when you're team is beaten and you don't feel good. But don't nobody run around establishing websites with hobo pictures and comments on your opponents. You lose when your team is not that good, not because the other team is filled with hobos ( as much as you want them to be). :dang:

But I'm sure you don't go there because you're here with us. :smile:

steelersfanmx
07-04-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm sorry j-dawg, but I don't like you Browny fans. :sign03: I'd take the Ratbirds fans over you guys. Hell, I don't even think that I hate the Seahacks and Bungholes as mush as I do hate the Brownies. Even after the SB-XL.

The main reason is that I went to your www.steelerssuck.com to check it out, and it was the most pathetic website that was run by bunch of sorrya$$ losers. :computer: The Brownies operate them but It was just a collection of all kinds of unbelievable crybabies. I understand how it feels when you're team is beaten and you don't feel good. But don't nobody run around establishing websites with hobo pictures and comments on your opponents. You lose when your team is not that good, not because the other team is filled with hobos ( as much as you want them to be). :dang:

Wow... what a waste of time doing a web page like that!...
The guys who made it, most HATE the steelers badly...

Galax Steeler
07-05-2007, 04:03 AM
The browns can't even put together a winning season.

Stlrs4Life
07-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm used to working with them also. They're nothing, they don't even come back with stuff anymore.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Thanks for this thread I fell the same way you guys do about the team in Gods blind spot. Im tired of hearing every excuse for why they lose and the ones for why we WIN. Just shut up until your team gets at least one ring let alone five. Your team sucks! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sign03:

Clowns:monkey:

RoethlisBURGHer
07-05-2007, 08:00 PM
I love living in Cleveland because it is so much fun smacking around the Clowns fans,especially after we give them thier twice-annual ass whooping.

I just started a new job,the only two Steelers fans in the joint are me and my Grandpa.Me and the guys razz each other,but nothing gets out of hand because it's in the workplace.It's out in public I have my problems and sometimes have to administer an ass-whooping of my own.

section514
07-05-2007, 08:42 PM
hometown sports at station square has toilet paper with cleveland printed on each sheet. send those guys a few cases and call it even

RoethlisBURGHer
07-05-2007, 09:08 PM
hometown sports at station square has toilet paper with cleveland printed on each sheet. send those guys a few cases and call it even

I just got a joke to play on my new co-workers once I am in the union:

I'll have to make a run to THE BURGH (i'll make it a weekend trip) and I'mma buy a few rolls of this toilet paper.Before the game in Pittsburgh,I'mma put a roll in each toilet stall at work.

Everyone's gonna come straight for me and my Grandpa because we're the only Steeler fans there.

section514
07-06-2007, 10:02 AM
thats classic man you got to do it

revefsreleets
07-06-2007, 01:08 PM
This is really, really ironic. I was in Cleveland when the Browns packed up in the middle of the night and snuck out of town. MOST of the Browns fans I know immediately began to cheer for the Steelers. A bunch of the radio stations switched from the Browns network to the Steelers. When the Browns came back, a bunch of fans "switched" back (But a lot didn't. There are a ton of Steelers fans in Cleveland, 1,000X more than there are Browns fans in Pittsburgh), but they will never ever admit it. I have friends who I've personally seen wearing Steelers stuff and cheering for the B&G that will look me right in the eye and deny it ever happened.

SteelerFanInCA
07-09-2007, 03:16 PM
:sign03::sign03:

HometownGal
07-09-2007, 04:43 PM
I have friends who I've personally seen wearing Steelers stuff and cheering for the B&G that will look me right in the eye and deny it ever happened.

Yep - typical Brownie fans. They won't admit to being inbred either.

fansince'76
07-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Of the regular and semi-regular posters here, j-dawg is the one admitted Browns fan I've seen and he's pretty cool - they're not all bad.

revefsreleets
07-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Of the regular and semi-regular posters here, j-dawg is the one admitted Browns fan I've seen and he's pretty cool - they're not all bad.

I don't know enough about him to comment, but, yeah, you're right in general. In general they aren't all bad. In fact, a lot of the fans are really loyal, and some of them really know a lot about football. Ohio is a football state. Unfortunately, the ones who are bad are so bad, and so dense and so stupid that they really pollute all their fan base and make it hard for people to think that all Browns fans aren't complete nincompoops.

j-dawg
07-09-2007, 11:12 PM
I don't know enough about him to comment, but, yeah, you're right in general. In general they aren't all bad. In fact, a lot of the fans are really loyal, and some of them really know a lot about football. Ohio is a football state. Unfortunately, the ones who are bad are so bad, and so dense and so stupid that they really pollute all their fan base and make it hard for people to think that all Browns fans aren't complete nincompoops.

i think all fan bases are plagued with this problem...

also, I think this is the best football forum out there... i'm on a browns one as well, but this one really has some great posters, knowledgeable and fair... that's all I'm looking for when discussing football...

Preacher
07-10-2007, 12:02 AM
i think all fan bases are plagued with this problem...

also, I think this is the best football forum out there... i'm on a browns one as well, but this one really has some great posters, knowledgeable and fair... that's all I'm looking for when discussing football...

Gotta agree...

And your one of the Brown's fans that I enjoy reading here.

It is a shame when people use sports as a reason to be so rude to each other, which is why I dislike the Bungles so much. THey have never learned that being rude isn't the equivalent of winning a game.

memphissteelergirl
07-10-2007, 10:37 AM
you're venting, i understand...

seriously though, the browns fans are the reason the team left? come on man.

I gotta go with j-dawg on this one....the only reason the team left is because Art Modell is an unethical, cheap bastard.

Preacher
07-10-2007, 01:04 PM
I gotta go with j-dawg on this one....the only reason the team left is because Art Modell is an unethical, cheap bastard.

Absolutely...

But what does it say when Browns fans will actually throw their support behind the Ravens over the Steelers when the two play?

I just shake my head.

j-dawg
07-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Absolutely...

But what does it say when Browns fans will actually throw their support behind the Ravens over the Steelers when the two play?

I just shake my head.

yikes! that's not the case with me... personally, when it comes to division games, i root for the team that'll keep us out of last place... that's been a non factor these past years... :banging:
so of course i root for the steelers when they play the ravens.... damn you steelers for last year, i lost a pitcher of beer 'cause i said the ravens wouldn't sweep ya!

Preacher
07-10-2007, 11:34 PM
yikes! that's not the case with me... personally, when it comes to division games, i root for the team that'll keep us out of last place... that's been a non factor these past years... :banging:
so of course i root for the steelers when they play the ravens.... damn you steelers for last year, i lost a pitcher of beer 'cause i said the ravens wouldn't sweep ya!

:sofunny::sofunny: Now that is spoken like a true Browns fan!!

Buzz05
07-11-2007, 07:33 AM

Haha dont worry I lost much more then a pitcher of beer!

j-dawg
08-25-2007, 01:38 PM

hey dude, i remember you posting this awhile back and totally agreed, but have you seen this website? http://www.browniessuck.com/browniessuck.htm sheesh...

HometownGal
08-25-2007, 03:21 PM
In j-dawg's and most Browns fans' defenses, I prefer them to Bungles or Rats fans any day of the week. No matter how badly they've sucked for so long, they are still pretty much loyal to their team, even after what Modell did to them. Can't say I could ever call a Browns fan a bandwagon or fair weather fan. We've been very lucky as Steelers fans to have had a winning tradition over a 30+ year span so calling Browns fans "hypocritical whiny idiots" is a reach, imho.

j-dawg - you're A-OK in my book. :cheers: