PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Champs in '08? ...vote

stillers4me
07-04-2007, 06:55 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11194873/from/ET/

Actually, being at sixth place isn't bad after last years disaster of a season.

(Cinci is tied with Oakland at 1.7%.........snicker.....snort) :flap:

Newzfoxjr
07-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Haha...wow. We need to change the fact that the Bears are beating us. I mean...we all know they won't win it. Rex Grossman sucks too bad.

CantStop85
07-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Everyone vote for your favorite team! Popularity contest, woohoo!

pittsburghp8baller
07-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Haha...wow. We need to change the fact that the Bears are beating us. I mean...we all know they won't win it. Rex Grossman sucks too bad.

while i agree the bears shouldnt be ahead of us, u gotta cut grossman a break. not everyone can have as great first full season starting as Ben did. Rex said himself he found a mechanical problem in his deliever while watching film so we will see if it helps

ShutDown24
07-05-2007, 06:44 PM

That's exactly what it is... Looks like the Bungles have a nice following... Too bad .5% of those who voted for them are probably behind bars...

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-06-2007, 10:42 AM
That's exactly what it is... Looks like the Bungles have a nice following... Too bad .5% of those who voted for them are probably behind bars...

:sofunny: :sofunny::sofunny: Good one

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM

You had better hope not....I think all the Bengal fans have voted!!!

SteelCityMan786
07-06-2007, 11:16 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11194873/from/ET/

Actually, being at sixth place isn't bad after last years disaster of a season.

(Cinci is tied with Oakland at 1.7%.........snicker.....snort) :flap:

:sofunny: That's pathetic.

The Duke
07-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Looks like the jags don't have an extended fan base, they are second to last having a great defense and amazing rushing attack.

Newzfoxjr
07-06-2007, 11:34 AM
while i agree the bears shouldnt be ahead of us, u gotta cut grossman a break. not everyone can have as great first full season starting as Ben did. Rex said himself he found a mechanical problem in his deliever while watching film so we will see if it helps

The Bears would've gotten pretty effing close to undefeated, being 13-3 even with him and his 23 interceptions, fumbled snaps and all that. I mean holy crap. They would've won the Super Bowl hands down if he didn't suck so bad.

Elvis
07-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry you Bengals dont have much of a fan base...:toofunny:

Preacher
07-07-2007, 06:39 PM
You know... if this poll was ran on a website like...

U.S. Dept. of Corrections...

Bengals would be first!

HometownGal
07-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Looks like the jags don't have an extended fan base, they are second to last having a great defense and amazing rushing attack.

True, but led by a QB who has a lot of talent, but can't stay healthy for an entire season.

I love my Steelers but I honestly don't believe they are going to be participating in XLII, though I do believe they will make the playoffs via the WC. I believe '09 is going to be the start of a new Pittsburgh Steelers run!

I think this is the year the Aints officially become the Saints and win it all. Just a hunch.

silver & black
07-09-2007, 08:33 PM
True, but led by a QB who has a lot of talent, but can't stay healthy for an entire season.

I love my Steelers but I honestly don't believe they are going to be participating in XLII, though I do believe they will make the playoffs via the WC. I believe '09 is going to be the start of a new Pittsburgh Steelers run!

I think this is the year the Aints officially become the Saints and win it all. Just a hunch.

C'mon... everybody knows the Raiders are going to go from worst to first! :jammin:...:wink02:

SteelCityMan786
07-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Sorry you Bengals dont have much of a fan base...:toofunny:

cincy is their entire fan base.

rbryan
07-11-2007, 04:50 PM
From my experience most people who have moved away from Cinci aren't in any hurry to claim where they come from. At least when it comes to football fans. How many Bengal bars you ever seen around the country. That should tell you something.

SteelCityMan786
07-11-2007, 04:50 PM
From my experience most people who have moved away from Cinci aren't in any hurry to claim where they come from. At least when it comes to football fans. How many Bengal bars you ever seen around the country. That should tell you something.

NONE in Western PA.