PDA

View Full Version : Which will get more carries?

pittsburghp8baller
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM
im going to go ahead and jus drop dominic rhodes from my league and i was wondering who does everyone think among these players would get the most carries

Kenny Irons Cin
Tony Hunt Phi
Kevin Barlow Pit
Michael Pittman TB

tony hipchest
07-04-2007, 08:16 PM
im going to go ahead and jus drop dominic rhodes from my league and i was wondering who does everyone think among these players would get the most carries

Kenny Irons Cin
Tony Hunt Phi
Kevin Barlow Pit
Michael Pittman TBwow, thats a tough one. i would look into the bears back up first and then go with tony hunt. (if westbrook get hurt he could become the featured guy)

The Duke
07-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Because I don't think Barlow will get into the team I say choose michael pittman, he has more experience and did a semi good job behind that o line in tampa bay last year.

Hines86Ward
07-05-2007, 10:06 AM
I'd go with Tony Hunt

PalmerSteel
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM
i would say pittman, but why draft any of those guys unless you got the starter?

pittsburghp8baller
07-05-2007, 12:49 PM
i would say pittman, but why draft any of those guys unless you got the starter?

ive already done the draft. i drafted dominic rhodes as one of my bench players and since the suspension ive been looking for another running back to replace him. i have cadillac on my team maybe it would make sense to get his backup pittman

PalmerSteel
07-05-2007, 02:58 PM
ive already done the draft. i drafted dominic rhodes as one of my bench players and since the suspension ive been looking for another running back to replace him. i have cadillac on my team maybe it would make sense to get his backup pittman

if you got caddy, without a doubt take pittman.

verks36
07-06-2007, 12:47 AM
First off i really hope you arent realying on one of these guys to get the job done for your team.

If you want more carrires i would probbly go with pittman but i but hunt will get more points becuase he can catch the ball pretty well out of the back field and screen which the eagles are known for

ShutDown24
07-06-2007, 01:14 AM
I would go with Pittman, especially since you have Carnell. I really like Tony Hunt and think he could find some carries for himself in the league, but not with the Eagles at this point. Corell Buckhalter was a beast behind Westbrook last year when he got his chance to run and honestly, with the stable of backs Philly boasts, I think Hunt will be lucky to get third on the depth chart. While you may not agree with me at first, look deeper into the backs on that roster. They are all very capable... On the surface, all of them, even Westbrook is a relative no-name... But He, Buckhalter and Moats sure have produced the last couple of seasons when healthy... As a result, I think Pittman is by far the safest choice.

SteelCityMan786
07-06-2007, 08:31 AM
I say Pittman. Barlow will be more of a 3rd Down back.

pittsburghp8baller
07-06-2007, 10:31 AM
First off i really hope you arent realying on one of these guys to get the job done for your team.

If you want more carrires i would probbly go with pittman but i but hunt will get more points becuase he can catch the ball pretty well out of the back field and screen which the eagles are known for

i picked up pittman yesterday. hes prob goin to be like 5th/6th on my depth chart so hes for like extreme emergenceys

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-06-2007, 12:54 PM
I think I would go with Hunt....I look for him to be groomed this year for a huge role in the future . He should vulture some yards and TD's away from the Vets...and as someone said..he is a bull and has excellent hands so he may end up as a legitimate goalline alternative.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Pittman

CantStop85
07-06-2007, 11:51 PM
I would say Pittman, especially because he would be insurance to Cadillac.

And just because no one's mentioned him...Kenny Irons could end up getting quite a few carries in relief of Rudi Johnson this year, especially if Chris Perry stays unhealthy.

tony hipchest
07-07-2007, 12:04 AM
And just because no one's mentioned him...Kenny Irons could end up getting quite a few carries in relief of Rudi Johnson this year, especially if Chris Perry stays unhealthy.did you say kenny irons or ontarrio smith?

in all seriousness when it comes to making tough (usually insignificant )decisions like these, i usually go on a teams past history. it doesnt always work although i feel i made the most safe and logical pick up. in the case of a philly back vs a bengals back, i would feel safer with the philly back.

CantStop85
07-07-2007, 12:09 AM
did you say kenny irons or ontarrio smith?

I don't get it. :dang:

tony hipchest
07-07-2007, 12:27 AM
I don't get it. :dang:i was inferring that irons would be the next 2nd-3rd round rookie rb pick who shows lots of promise in his 1st year (which smith certainly did) only to have his career derailed by marijuana related issues. :hunch:

Crushzilla
07-07-2007, 01:57 AM
I don't get it. :dang:

He's referring to a joke written on the back of the Lombardi... I wouldn't expect you to get it :wink02:

CantStop85
07-07-2007, 07:51 PM
i was inferring that irons would be the next 2nd-3rd round rookie rb pick who shows lots of promise in his 1st year (which smith certainly did) only to have his career derailed by marijuana related issues. :hunch:

I figured as much, but thought the connection was a bit of a stretch.