PDA

View Full Version : (Bogus Link) Roethlisberger injured in crash??

Steeltown Dre
07-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Any news on this?

Go to msn.com and there is a link there but it does not work. I could not upload the screenshot

Steeltown Dre
07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Please delete this thread. I was given a phoney link to a thread that shows the headline.

ajs8207
07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
I just went on msn and didnt see anything...

Steeltown Dre
07-05-2007, 11:35 AM
msn.com/defaultc.aspx

Steeltown Dre
07-05-2007, 11:35 AM
That was the link I was given. Paste it in your address bar and it will show a headline.

WhoRide
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Lots of boards are talking about this. It's a site error.

Preacher
07-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I did a GOOGLE search and nothing else came up... so it is definitely an error.

Probably just an old link that popped back onto the board.

SteelerMurf
07-05-2007, 01:00 PM
I did a GOOGLE search and nothing else came up... so it is definitely an error.

Probably just an old link that popped back onto the board.

The same section has a spot saying the Hurricanes are 1 win from Stanley Cup. Stanley Cups are over and Hurricanes were not a part of it. It's a conspiracy to give Steeler fans a heart attack.:jawdrop:

That link has a "c" in it after default. If you get rid of the "c" you get today's page.

Atlanta Dan
07-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Props to Steeltown Dre for his prompt clarificaction that the link was bogus.

I agree that before anyone else has their blood pressure spike to 240/160 after reading the thread headline that the mods should delete this thread.

fansince'76
07-05-2007, 01:07 PM
The same section has a spot saying the Hurricanes are 1 win from Stanley Cup. Stanley Cups are over and Hurricanes were not a part of it. It's a conspiracy to give Steeler fans a heart attack.:jawdrop:

That link has a "c" in it after default. If you get rid of the "c" you get today's page.

I was about to point that headline out - the Hurricanes won the Cup over a year ago now. It also had a headline referring to Marshall Faulk's retirement which hadn't happened yet - the defaultc.aspx is simply a "dead" link to very old stories. I would imagine that that was a headline from his motorcycle accident.